Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? (460 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Relocating To Abuja / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? by pappybarry(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please if you know someone planning to relocate from one room self con or miniflat in Lekki or VI, please let me know.

I want to relocate to an apartment within these axis without going through agents.
I'd gladly appreciate.
Re: Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? by SURELAND: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
pappybarry:
Please if you know someone planning to relocate from one room self con or miniflat in Lekki or VI, please let me know.

I want to relocate to an apartment within these axis without going through agents.
I'd gladly appreciate.
sir, even in developed countries you need to use agent when getting a new apartment. Just see it as normal thing and pay for their services

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? by sisisioge: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2019
Hello brother...good luck with the search.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? by RoyalBlak007: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2019
sisisioge:
Hello brother...good luck with the search.

Be nice

to a brother grin
Re: Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? by sisisioge: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2019
RoyalBlak007:

Be nice

to a brother grin

I'm o...that's my MO too. Got where I am through almost similar means.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mira Foods: Goat Sharing Every Weekend / Update: Full Story Of The Nigerian Pastor Who Disrupts His Daughter's Proposal / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.