Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide (88003 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by wiseone28: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Say no to betting
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by FakeManna: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Barryseal:
The story is not clear. Did he have a heart attack? Was he depressed and committed suicide? How can you loose a bet and just kpai like that?
suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by godfrey01(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2019
I can guess he didn't play that game with up to 100k. So why would he kill himself. My highest stake in history is 5k. And gues who cut the game? Porto of Portugal yes Porto number on their table 2019. 5k to win 49k.. The idiot team drew the match 1:1. Gamblers listen, don't stake money you can't let go ... Betting is give and take. And they might also take all your winnings back. So no room for depression and complaining. Look at young boys vs servet for instance. Imagine a team that came back from relegation thrashing young boys 3;nil . stake responsibly..

4 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by crazycrypto710: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Always bet for the fun of it and it shall be well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by crazycrypto710: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
godfrey01:
I can guess he didn't play that game with up to 100k. So why would he kill himself. My highest stake in history is 5k. And gues who cut the game? Porto of Portugal yes Porto number on their table 2019. 5k to win 49k.. The idiot team drew the match 1:1. Gamblers listen, don't stake money you can't let go ... Betting is give and take. And they might also take all your winnings back. So no room for depression and complaining. Look at young boys vs servet for instance. Imagine a team that came back from relegation thrashing young boys 3;nil . stake responsibly..
quid pro quo
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by PapalsBull(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
FakeManna:
lalasticlala seun
front page
You are here calling on mods to take your thread (without) verify source to fp, you won't find me striking it out but, you will come to Arsenal thread where like-minds are to disturb.

You have open almost 60 handles just to troll. Grow up for once.

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by FakeManna: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:

You are here calling on mods to take your thread (without) verify source to fp, you won't find me striking it out but, you will come to Arsenal thread where like-minds are to disturb.

You have open almost 60 handles just to troll. Grow up for once.
[/s]
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by PapalsBull(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
More from the troll...

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by FakeManna: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
More from the troll...
[/s]
Lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2
rule 1
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Treasure17(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
I find this funny. Was Man United responsible for his death...see curse

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm sorry but this is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIP to the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Rubbiish(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
How much did he stake?
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by thundafire: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Him people no get joy,so if God ask am wetin him bring come na dey ticket him go show na was oh or na to tell God say na so dey Bobo die
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by maekkyrain(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
WO sen am,

3 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by officialfestus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fearwell soldier cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by crazycrypto710: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy don fit stake 500 for the slip, he come de end his life. Hmm
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by SouthSouth1914: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lost 49M.., during the cause of 3 months ago, I lost 105M.., I am still alive and kicking..

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Afiahomes(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
let him play today's draw while in hell grin grin

Wigan vs Brentford X

Sheffield Wed vs Swansea X

Nottingham vs Derby X

Giresunspor vs Osmanlispor X

Xamax vs Thun X

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Biggty:
Betting is very bad, i can never forgetthe day Real Madrid cut my 1.2million and i didn't gave them straight winning all i did was 1xand un4.5. They went on to lose the match at home by 0-1 against Villarreal, wetin pain me pass na 89min goal.

Ever since then i no take betting seriously again
89mins goal? Damn! I think the most painful one is when you played over 1.5 goals and both teams end up missing 2 penalties. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by akdjr(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
That day was actually his death day. I remember derby county spoil my ticket of 1.8m 2years ago. And just last week here I lost a ticket of 16m by just one game. It is not even in my nature to think about what I can't change not to talk of commiting suicide because I couldn't win a game . My Ibo friends go say Tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Edybleketara: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
but man u has not been in form this season na, why play man u to win Bournemouth away? he should have played Bournemouth double chance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Rubbiish(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Lost 49M.., during the cause of 3 months ago, I lost 105M.., I am still alive and kicking..
Did u stake 49m or 105m?
U only lose d amount u staked and not ur winnings

10 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by fergieboy: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
FakeManna:
inside life, betting is never for the faint heart, it pains sha but just consider it a bad day and move on surely you will get over it.

I know the feelings it pains more than anything but that's when you need to apply your strong heart.

I still can't forget the day I lost a 5mil bet with only one game remaining and what pained me was that it was the game with less risk because those guys used to pour in goals like water so it was over 1.5 with least odds 1.20 while the ones with higher chances of cutting odds like 1.80,2.3,1.60, etc entered na the one i expected least cut am and the one that pained me most was that those idiots scored the first goal in 26th minutes of the game so I already considered myself a 5mil Richer but to my doom and nightmare this game ended 1:0.

It was like a dream and I felt useless and dejected. I cursed God and swore never to believe in God again but all out of frustration. you know what i did?

I just went out and had a lot of drinks and got drunk went home and slept off still woke up with the pains especially when I remembered what 5mil can do for me.

Las las I still dey alright

Say no to gambling.

if you must play, do it for fun and never put your hopes in it, game wey go enter go enter if e go cut nothing go stop am.

Rip young man

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2535455819870067&id=100002170216742
You lost 100 naira stake and you are dejected

Same as this fool that lost 100 naira stake to win imaginary 34m

You all making it look like you staked 5m bet and lost angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Yaasir(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
He lost his personal #34million or he wanted to use #1k to win #34million? At times some people deserve to die more than once

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by DisGuy: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fake

Btw you can't loose money you never owned in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honestly, bet9ja is not for the faint hearted..Last week Napoli almost sent me to my early grave and I had exam the following Monday ..it's well, we go again sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by fergieboy: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rubbiish:

Did u stake 49m or 105m?
U only lose d amount u staked and not ur winnings
You can imagine

The money they didn't win is what they claim to have lost

100 naira stake grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Rubbiish(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
fergieboy:

I tire O
How can someone stake 100 naira to win 5m and come out to say he lost 5m?
Instead of saying he lost 100naira

16 Likes

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by joshjc(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Afiahomes:
let him play today's draw while in hell grin grin

Wigan vs Brentford X

Sheffield Wed vs Swansea X

Nottingham vs Derby X

Giresunspor vs Osmanlispor X

Xamax vs Thun X
you no well o grin
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Notatribalist(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
judgementyard:
Gambling is for the strong hearted.I don't play anyway but might start just for the fun of it.
i was a sport betting Agent. Please don't start betting abeg. I know what I am talking about.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by FakeManna: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
fergieboy:

my minimum bet is 500h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.