Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide (88004 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by yvng(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Akanoaaa(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

When all your game don enter remaining the last one, let's say the last game na straight win, you go block am by betting the other side to win or draw, that way, you can never lose no matter the outcome of the game
Bet9ja has that option...I don't know about the others

Where can I find the option and how to go about it?
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by yvng(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
and napoli just cut my 47k ticket. last game i gave napoli to win, ended 0:0. am doomed
another 1k gone
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Mariangeles(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Where can I find the option and how to go about it?
You'll have to go back to the shop where you played it.
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by yvng(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
FakeManna:
inside life, betting is never for the faint heart, it pains sha but just consider it a bad day and move on surely you will get over it.

I know the feelings it pains more than anything but that's when you need to apply your strong heart.

I still can't forget the day I lost a 5mil bet with only one game remaining and what pained me was that it was the game with less risk because those guys used to pour in goals like water so it was over 1.5 with least odds 1.20 while the ones with higher chances of cutting odds like 1.80,2.3,1.60, etc entered na the one i expected least cut am and the one that pained me most was that those idiots scored the first goal in 26th minutes of the game so I already considered myself a 5mil Richer but to my doom and nightmare this game ended 1:0.

It was like a dream and I felt useless and dejected. I cursed God and swore never to believe in God again but all out of frustration. you know what i did?

I just went out and had a lot of drinks and got drunk went home and slept off still woke up with the pains especially when I remembered what 5mil can do for me.

Las las I still dey alright

Say no to gambling.

if you must play, do it for fun and never put your hopes in it, game wey go enter go enter if e go cut nothing go stop am.

Rip young man

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2535455819870067&id=100002170216742

and napoli just cut my 47k ticket. last game i gave napoli to win, ended 0:0. am doomed
another 1k gone
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nemanja(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
This must be a joke
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nemanja(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Same here bro. I could have checked their league standing before placing my bet on them
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by BlackZeus17: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
i keep saying it...the man united fans that died in 2013 are the luckiest
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by samisj4real(m): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Lost 49M.., during the cause of 3 months ago, I lost 105M.., I am still alive and kicking..
you lost such amount on cut 1 tickets?

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by saajus: 2:15am On Nov 10, 2019
This betting thing is another crisis in our hands. This is just the beginning. I hope our leaders wake up and regulate that industry.

Betting is an illusion of hope. One of the terms and conditions of all bookmakers says, bet what you can afford to lose. If at all you must bet, do it for fun.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Tnycee(m): 5:08am On Nov 10, 2019
"Never bet on anything you cannot control the outcome...."

-Thewiseone

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Stanweezy(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin
That means your next club will either be Borussia or Bayern, then followed by PSG or Lyon, after that, you'll end up with one Chinese club like that, or a club in the MLS cheesy

Happy world tour

It was loan which means I can return to my former club

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by ABOVEDELAW: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2019
MAN U DID NOT SEND ANYBODY TO EARLY GRAVE, JUST THEIR STUPIDITY!
KendrickAyomide:
Useless Man United Sending people to their early Graves

My mood don spoil
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Vikkito(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2019
FakeManna:
inside life, betting is never for the faint heart, it pains sha but just consider it a bad day and move on surely you will get over it.

I know the feelings it pains more than anything but that's when you need to apply your strong heart.

I still can't forget the day I lost a 5mil bet with only one game remaining and what pained me was that it was the game with less risk because those guys used to pour in goals like water so it was over 1.5 with least odds 1.20 while the ones with higher chances of cutting odds like 1.80,2.3,1.60, etc entered na the one i expected least cut am and the one that pained me most was that those idiots scored the first goal in 26th minutes of the game so I already considered myself a 5mil Richer but to my doom and nightmare this game ended 1:0.

It was like a dream and I felt useless and dejected. I cursed God and swore never to believe in God again but all out of frustration. you know what i did?

I just went out and had a lot of drinks and got drunk went home and slept off still woke up with the pains especially when I remembered what 5mil can do for me.

Las las I still dey alright

Say no to gambling.

if you must play, do it for fun and never put your hopes in it, game wey go enter go enter if e go cut nothing go stop am.

Rip young man

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2535455819870067&id=100002170216742
last last, you'll discover he used just 100 naira to stake the game

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Mobi47(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have been meeting the poor ones. There are people cashing out daily. Bet with good money on just one or two game instead of accumulating the scroll of Jericho
those ones u think are successful in it, if they tell u what they are facing because of betting, u won't believe them. If na lie ask them.

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by adez2016(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
See another addicted gambler. gamble with form and not names. Also gamble responsibly.
Me l no de pass N100 per slip. grin

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by ArticleBeast: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Mobi47:
those ones u think are successful in it, if they tell u what they are facing because of betting, u won't believe them. If na lie ask them.
Even in life. Even billionaires face lots of problems

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Insectkiller: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is another person Manchester United fc, the rashrashforders, had killed dis month...

Manchester United fc is dead..

Manchester United fc is Killing Nigerians promising youth.. grin grin grin

Let bubu do something..

grin grin shocked shocked no be only something, nah nothing be go do...
Drink responsibly and don't mind to bet responsibly
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by luluosas(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Betting will send you to your early grave. Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ now, and you shall experience peace
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by drskyfly007(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2019
judgementyard:
Gambling is for the strong hearted.I don't play anyway but might start just for the fun of it.
Don't Start at all, for your own good!

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Udwhyz: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
One post just made my right iswer,, if sb cud lost 2mil with just one cut then me that lost 17k shud be thanking God,, iswer I'm pained rn cus I was sure of winning this ticket,,funny enough d over 1 gave them they happened to score fess half, cud u imagine that that's how d ball ended?
Useless malmo,, God no goh shame us
Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Totoscatter212: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
SouthSouth1914:
Lost 49M.., during the cause of 3 months ago, I lost 105M.., I am still alive and kicking..

U loose 100 million or your 100 million cut people err

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
YOU CAN'T LOOSE WHAT YOU DID NOT HAVE

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide by Oladimeji122(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
sesaan:
grin He will cash out in hell
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peace Precious: Prostitute Killed In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.