Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL (637 Views)

Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / Just In - Police Uncover Baby Factory Where Men Are Employed To Impregnate Young / Access Bank Official Bags 6-Year-Jail Term For Diverting N5.2m Depositors’ Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by BarrSly: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2019
This is a long read sorry....

I was to fly into Lagos for an urgent meeting on the 14th of October so I decided to check out hotels on booking.com to book a hotel close to my meeting point to which I saw a hotel (VILLA THIRTY THREE LEKKI).

Before proceeding with my booking I decided to give them a call to ensure they were running and notify them of my intention to book on that website.

The receptionist who picked immediately told me not to bother booking on the website but rather send the sum of #15000 being 50% of the hotel room fee for a night to the hotels bank account (KEYSTONE -INNOVATE CONCEPTS LIMITED - 1005335043).

Which I did and was debited the receptionist kept denying seeing my money even the manager said they didn't receive any money from me.

I landed in Lagos the next day at 9pm and couldn't proceed to the hotel due to their claiming not to see the money. When I returned back to base i contacted my Account Officer to check it out and he notified me that the money was infact successfully sent to the account.

I kept contacting the hotel and they kept denying it. I went to one of keystones branch office close to me and the customer care agent said and I quote "KEYSTONE BANK PROTECTS THEIR CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT EVEN IF THEY ARE USED FOR FRAUDULENT PURPOSES THEREFORE I CAN'T HELP YOU."

I was shocked to my bones I contacted them on Instagram and they simply told me to go back to my bank that they can't help me.

KEYSTONE PROTECTS FRAUDULENT ACCOUNT OWNERS

VILLA THIRTY THREE IS A SCAM

INNOVATE CONCEPTS LIMITED IS A FRAUDULENT BUSINESS ACCOUNT.

The money is a very small money but I'm making this announcement to save People from falling victim to this sort of scam by Villa Thirty Three Hotel and Keystone Bank.

1 Like

Re: We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by Jabioro: 4:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Report it to EFCC,the amount might be small,but do you know how many people fall victim of them daily? Just imagine 15k by 20 daily and we will kept saying the amount is small.. report them..let EFCC trace the scam account..

2 Likes

Re: We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by Friidede: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2019
You can just imagine

1 Like

Re: We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by BarrSly: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Jabioro:
Report it to EFCC,the amount might be small,but do you know how many people fall victim of them daily? Just imagine 15k by 20 daily and we will kept saying the amount is small.. report them..let EFCC trace the scam account..

I've thought about this but I don't know how to go about doing it.
Re: We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by Jabioro: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
BarrSly:

I've thought about this but I don't know how to go about doing it.
Go to their tweeter handle or walk into any of their nearby office..if you're familiar with Lagos go to ikoyi office..and they would gladly welcome you.. Armed yourself with petition..you will see wonder.. because EFCC hate yahoo yahoo or cyber fraud..scam..the account number,the phone number,the date you transferred, company name and all other necessary info..
Re: We Are Employed To Protect Fraudulent Keystone Accounts - KEYSTONE BANK OFFICIAL by BarrSly: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jabioro:
Go to their tweeter handle or walk into any of their nearby office..if you're familiar with Lagos go to ikoyi office..and they would gladly welcome you.. Armed yourself with petition..you will see wonder.. because EFCC hate yahoo yahoo or cyber fraud..scam..the account number,the phone number,the date you transferred, company name and all other necessary info..

Ok thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Report Of A Scam By An Ibadan Photographer / Mob Stones Man To Death, Set Him Ablaze After He Shot His Wife Dead In Abia / What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.