Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili (20956 Views)

The Senate Without Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter / Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by alamsdee: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2010
abeg make guys go post NAIJA for jonathan Goodluck's facebook page. Her boss go call the old woman to order then
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by LKRavitz(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2010
[b]My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and i'm puttin' together a special team; .  Naija Politician and corruption hating Soldiers!. . We're gonna be dropped into Abuja, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doing one thang and one thang only … killing Corrupt Politicians. Members of the PDP conquered Nigeria  through murder, torture, intimidation and terror. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Nigeria and then jump out of a fuckin' aeroplane to teach these  Politicians lessons in humanity. Politicians  ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a People Hating', mass murderin',corrupt Elite and they need to be destroyed. That's why every and any son of a bitch we find to have stolen government funds, they're gonna die. Now, I am the direct descendant of Sango the Yoruba God of thunder and ive got a little Fire in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the corrupt bastards, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us, and the Politicians won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Politicians will be sickened by us, and the Gepoliticains will talk about us, and the Politicians will fear us. And when the politicians closes their eyes at night and their tortured by their subconscious for the evil that they've done, it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with. Sound good?

* That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be-warriors: when you join my command, you take on debit, a debit you own me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Politicians scalps. And I want my scalps! And all y'all will get me one hundred corrupt Office holders  scalps taken from the heads of one hundred dead Politicians, or you will die trying!
[/b][/b]
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by scopusng(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2010
gbam! naija.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by mrofficial(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2010
[size=15pt]If you're reading this, madam, i hereby say that YOU ARE GOING CRAZY! best is for you to retire and go to a psychiatric hospital where you can be treated for the rest of the days you have on this earth. F[i]OO[/i]LISH human being.

One love for my Naija pips. I no be english man!!! I no hear english!

So f[i]u[/i]ck off, I said f[i]u[/i]ck off Akunyili.
[/size]
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by daroz(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2010
Madam, if u have nothing else to say to show ur relevence, go on a long long holiday
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by ayubam: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2010
I pledge to Naija my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Naija with all my strength
And uphold Her Honour and Glory
So help me God
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by sandee575(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2010
She spoke out of an idle mind.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Olatunjio2: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2010
I BE OMO NAIJA!
NAIJA NA OUR OWN O
ME I GO DEY REPRESENT
AS OMO NAIJA!

NO MATTER WHERE I CARRY DEY GO
EMI SI MA PADA WALE OO
AS OMO NAIJA!
COS AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY
GREEN WHITE GREEN,

GO SCREW URSELF DORA!!!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by tredkiller: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2010
Proudly

Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by FBS: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
See venom from Naija pipo ! shocked cheesy
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by LagosBoi2(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
OMO NAIJA ni mi, NAIJA lo bi mi si , NAIJA ni moti bere sini ka ABC, OMO NAIJA mi maga mi mugu,

Go advice yankees to change to USA-ess. You need to tolorate us, We are not Novist like you.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Olalimits(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
Is   she   crazy
NAIJA   it   is  &   will   always   be.
Proudly   Naija,100% Naija,We   rep   Naija,
Someone   tell   her   to   find   something   better   to   do  for  herself!!!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Teejayphillip(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
dis woman just fall my hands, She fit confess say her children no dey speak all dis vogal languages? Abeg,make she go find work du,if she no get any, 9ja is naija,must we 4lo our ex corrupt ruler or our great forefathers footstep,lol, We youths r takin ova wiv our swaggz,
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by plantation(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
What kind of sense does this woman tink she's making, NAIJA 4 Life abeg.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Atila1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
Naija 4 life!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
bloody anarchists and traitors on this thread  angry angry angry angry

can you not read?
naija is 'offensive' and 'projects Nigeria wrongly'

if you lot do not stop mutilating nigeria into 'naija' dora will be forced to post officially on NL and gej's facebook page condemning this abuse which is even greater than the criminalised abuse of the naira  angry angry angry angry

and then we have some who have taken this despoil of our national identity a step further - 9ja

where are those arrest for photographing police when you need them angry angry
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by sulad82i(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
can someone pls tell her that I call it all over nairaland,
NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA NAIJA

My lungs gon get sore already from shouting in words.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by naijaswag1: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
[size=30pt]NAIJA[/size].I go brand all my shirts naija.What's wrong with this woman?
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by semid4lyfe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
Hehehe. . .Naija for life wey nor reach belle but na only for mouth grin

Na the same people wey e dey sweet for mouth go enter politics begin dey holla Biafra, Odua, Arewa etc. . .Pathetic bunch of clowns! grin

Anyhow sha, make Dora, Rueben Abati and all the other wey nor like am go hug transformer cos the term has come to stay.

Meanwhile. . .Naija for Life!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by WafiJoe(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
[size=50pt]NAIJA[/size]

The oyibos are not reserved the right to Christian our country.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by jango77(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
Very soon now they go say make we no call tv because that one na television, motorcycle instead of bike,the way swiss go switzerland, the brits,british or britain. Abeg make we hear.even in the state.los angeles is L A, big sister u no make sense here ooCITY infact lagos is lag, ajegunle na AJ CITY, Jos na J town, any of u for Aso rock wey problem with our lingo make e meet us outside,,we dey vex well well,we even dey bleed for our heartw,WE NO SEND!!!!  SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT  grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by ITbomb(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
I thought we should be fostering the anglo-naija and sino-naija relationship while cutting the naija-iran bilateral agreement
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by nino213(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
dora akunyili never seizes to amaze me.maybe she's right but we need the government of jonathan to be a little bit serious on tackling the problem of corruption in this country.corruption is our biggest problem were a privileged view deny others what is rightly their's and take everything.PDP is a group of nonchalant individuals with no ideas on how to provide solutions to our country's need.dora should do something more important than giving herself undue headache from a mere word which nigerian youth use as a unique identity to motivate, inspire and encourage themselves from the mis-governance of those lunatics in the corridors of power.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by DapoBear(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
naija!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by eresource(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
This is RIDICULOUS.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by oriname(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
This woman na wa! in 2010 she is saying all this. it shows how shallow minded she is. she is the worst Information minister. Every country must have alias which its citizen identify with. We all love NAIJA. u cant tell companies not use it. AM A NAIJA. EVEN IF U STOP COMPANIES FROM USING U CANT STOP THE BLOGS FROM USING. RUBBISH.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
Kai, i never laugh like this before. yesterday when i heard this ridiculus news, i was scandalized. Naija Naija Naija, madam You know me i Know you I don talk am, arrest me
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by oriname(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
100% naija. go kiss the transformer #DORA
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by ayusman16(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
The name Nigeria reminds one of a lot of societal ills e.g. 419, money laundering, corruption, Kidnapping etc. but Naija, is like proudly Naija. I think our name should be changed to Naija. That will be the real rebranding. grin
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
hmmm. Madam Dora 4 Life. New day, new trash. no be by force to be talk talk minister.
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by OmoTier1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE! THIS WOMAN HAS LOST THE PLOT COMPLETELY! SINCE SHE GOT INTO THE MINISTRY OF TATAFO, HER VALUE HAS DIMINISHED COMPLETELY!

, SOMEONE SHOULD TELL DORA THAT NAIJA IS STRONGLY PART OF THE REBRANDING!, NIGERIA IS KINDA FORIEGN TO US AND IF MADAM TATAFOE DOESNT KNOW IT YET, NAIJA IS OUR OWN UNIQUE WAY TO REBRANDING AND CREATING IDENTITY FOR OURSELVES AND WE A PROUD OF IT,
     NAIJA 4 LIFE, 0809JA!
Re: Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili by billybaby: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
Madam Minister, Dora Akunyili, you are beginning to deviate. What on earth makes you think the word NAIJA is not good for our country?Even if it is not, that has not been the problem we are facing and can never be. Come to think of it, so many things have actually gone wrong in this country that needs the touch of your kind but could not get your attention. Look at our power sector, is it the peoples welfare, abi na mortality level of both young and old resulting from disease and hunger. Madam, do get busy by doing something that will make posterity remember you for good and not for embezzlement like Cecilia Ibru (Former Oceanic Bank M.D)and co. Nigeria (NAIJA) is not paying you to decide for us the best name to give to our country or how the name we call our country affects her spiritually and otherwise. Most of us know exactly what is good and what is not. Is just that your are the few opportuned to be there at this very time.

NAIJA MY SWEET HOME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.