Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Promo: Get Free Blog Design - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Promo: Get Free Blog Design (458 Views)

Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs / Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs / Promo!!! Get A Complete Functional E-commerce Website at a discount rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Apeshy101(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Ichie ICT Solutions in Conjunction with News9naija is offering free blog design to “10 Nairalander” in appreciation of clients steady dealings and unprecedented level of trust even in our most trying times.

To this effect, 10 members of this forum will be rewarded with free blog setup for the long thrilling journey into the world of professional bogging.

Disclaimer:
||This promo covers only the cost the set up and design. Any other cost(s) arising during the process of the blog setup will be covered by the client.
This costs includes but not limited to:
1. Purchase of domain name
2. Purchase of hosting package
3. Premium CMS template(s) and/ plugins
4. Purchase special fonts
5. All costs not listed but does not translate “setup fee, design cost, developer’s fee, etc “
|| This promo is solely for blog designs, it doesn’t cover other types of web design such as eCommerce, Web Portals, etc
Requirements: [/ b]
1. Applicant must be interested in blogging
2. An applicant must have a domain name or be willing to get one
3. Applicant must have a hosting package or be willing to get one.
4. Applicant must be a registered member of nairaland, selections will be made from comments below this post
[b] Quick Links:

1. All terms and conditions guiding our transactions with clients remain valid. Read Our T&C Here
2. All purchases are made by client except a client delegates Ichie ICT Solutions with the powers to do otherwise. We may assist a client make purchases where necessary. These includes but not limited to domain names, premium templates, plugins etc.
Client can make payment(s) to Ichie ICT Solutions for assisted purchases through PayStack.
With PayStack, you are guaranteed of “Total Refund” of your money if value is not delivered.
To make Payment using PayStack, Click Here
To read more about PayStack Refund policy, Click Here
Payments made with Paystack Attracts 5% VAT.

3. Official Contacts:
https://www.ichiegroup.com/contacts-us/
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Apeshy101:
Ichie ICT Solutions in Conjunction with News9naija is offering free blog design to “10 Nairalander” in appreciation of clients steady dealings and unprecedented level of trust even in our most trying times.

To this effect, 10 members of this forum will be rewarded with free blog setup for the long thrilling journey into the world of professional bogging.

Disclaimer:
||This promo covers only the cost the set up and design. Any other cost(s) arising during the process of the blog setup will be covered by the client.
This costs includes but not limited to:
1. Purchase of domain name
2. Purchase of hosting package
3. Premium CMS template(s) and/ plugins
4. Purchase special fonts
5. All costs not listed but does not translate “setup fee, design cost, developer’s fee, etc “
|| This promo is solely for blog designs, it doesn’t cover other types of web design such as eCommerce, Web Portals, etc
Requirements: [/ b]
1. Applicant must be interested in blogging
2. An applicant must have a domain name or be willing to get one
3. Applicant must have a hosting package or be willing to get one.
4. Applicant must be a registered member of nairaland, selections will be made from comments below this post
[b] Quick Links:

1. All terms and conditions guiding our transactions with clients remain valid. Read Our T&C Here
2. All purchases are made by client except a client delegates Ichie ICT Solutions with the powers to do otherwise. We may assist a client make purchases where necessary. These includes but not limited to domain names, premium templates, plugins etc.
Client can make payment(s) to Ichie ICT Solutions for assisted purchases through PayStack.
With PayStack, you are guaranteed of “Total Refund” of your money if value is not delivered.
To make Payment using PayStack, Click Here
To read more about PayStack Refund policy, Click Here
Payments made with Paystack Attracts 5% VAT.

3. Official Contacts:

hi
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Apeshy101(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
BLUELemon:
hi
Your phone is not too bad.

Kindly confirm that you have fulfilled all conditions and agreed to our terms of service
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Tony142: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sir, i think a blog will be good for your miseducation @ubunja
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Carsontyqa(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by moonberry: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Hi... I am interested
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by NobleRomm(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2019
hi.. goodmorning..

I'm interested thanks
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Apeshy101(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2019
NobleRomm:
hi..
goodmorning..

I'm interested
thanks
moonberry:
Hi... I am interested
Carsontyqa:
Hi

Kindly confirm that you have fulfilled the conditions.

Then follow the contact page provided, fill the form using your "Nairaland Moniker" as titled.

You will be contacted shortly
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by NobleRomm(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

Kindly confirm that you have fulfilled the conditions.

Then follow the contact page provided, fill the form using your "Nairaland Moniker" as titled.

You will be contacted shortly

i don't seems to see the contact page.. please help
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by Apeshy101(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
NobleRomm:

i don't seems to see the contact page.. please help

or send me a dm
Re: Promo: Get Free Blog Design by mendii(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hi i'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters. Get Unlimited Hosting And Domain For Just 10,000 (cpanel) / Domain Reseller / Everything You Need For HTML5 And JS Web And Mobile Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.