Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mechanical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mechanical Engineering (217 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanical Engineering by Goldenboy333(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2019
please I want to no if mechanical engineering is lucrative in Nigeria as I'm already in my third year no insult please advise is needed from any experience mech engine
Re: Mechanical Engineering by lastmessenger: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Yes it is but you must be ready to get your hands dirty while you are still in school? Go to a road side mechanic and get the practical knowledge of the theories you read in textbooks, learn how to weld,machine and learn as much practical from the so called unlearned men. This way you will be more positioned to compete in the Nigeria labour market.
Back in school,read and read to make a good grade because good grade are needed for you to apply for entry positions in big coys.
Learn basic engineering softwares and be conversant with as many as possible.
Few years after graduation leave for further studies abroad and never come back unless you have made enough money to come back to start up your own engineering practice.
Re: Mechanical Engineering by Goldenboy333(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2019
thanks sir and God bless

(1) (Reply)

International Awards For Any Degree At Middle East Technical University In Italy / Nine-year-old Belgian Prodigy Set For University Degree In Electrical Engineerin / BREAKING: FUTA Expels Six Students Who Brutalised Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.