Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue (2011 Views)

On My Master's Bed 18+ Prologue / Intimacy 18+ Prologue / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue by Felvicstories: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Jeremy a very cute and rich guy came down to Nigeria to finish his education
And stay for some years before going back to the state where his parent resides,
He really hated the fact that he would be staying in Nigeria
As he saw the country as a dumb country where ugly and clumsy people are living,
He began schooling in Royal High School,
He stay quiet and acts coldly to any one he comes across with especially those ladies who want to come nearer to him cos of his handsomeness,
Many beautiful ladies drool around him wanting to get his attention, but all they got was an annoying neglect
But later on, a special girl named Anne entered the school through a scholarship,
She was hated by everyone in the class due to the fact that she was from a poor family as they thought she was not a worthy to be in the same school with them,
But to the surprise, dismay and shock of everyone ,
Jeremy found himself falling in love with her , and was ready to do anything to win her heart
When their love life was about to blossom, an event which tend to destroy their relationship occurred,
. . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .
For the both of them to be together,
Something Hard must be done
. .. . . . . . . . . .. . .
Would they stand by their love or allow the wind to blow it off .
. . .. . . . . . . . .
A story of love , betrayal , hatred. . . . .
. . .. .
You can ‘ t afford to miss or it,�
Continue reading at www.felvicstories.com
Please don't miss this story for anything...
Re: My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue by Felvicstories: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Continue reading in www.felvicstories.com

Https://www.felvicstories.com

(1) (Reply)

Stories My Mama Told Me. / Creative Content Writers Get In Here ! / The N-A-K-E-D Convos' The Writer Competition Sponsored By Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.