Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,279 members, 5,931,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 05:25 PM

Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. (23555 Views)

I Got Positive Results After Using This Recipe To Boost My Sexual Wellness / 10 Ways To Last Long In Bed / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:48pm On Aug 07
My brother, you need to rock your woman very well. These women are weaker vessel. Have it in mind that the most important reason why a woman or lady run after a man is when she enjoys good sex. Whatever you do to her she will say it's because of her children. They day you stop giving her sex is the day she start loosing interest in you. Don't leave your responsibility for another man to take your place. It's your responsibility! Don't do her Small small, but do it well.
For any sexual issue, you may reach customer care: +2349078362447
WhatsApp:+2347018251533.
You will do great

1 Share

Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:51pm On Aug 07
helpsomeone:
This is serious business. We get evidence of fulfilled orders. See questions asked by our interested customers with answers provided below:
1. Does it cure ED & PE permanently? ______ this is only for premature ejaculation solution. Product for erectile dysfunctional is different. One product for one ailment.
2. Does it only work during or b4 sex?_______ you take it anytime any day. Let it be in the blood and start working. It remains in the blood till when person have sex. Not to be used during sex.
3. Will I consume the whole bottle within the space of the morning and night as directed?_________ No. To be taken for two weeks. Morning and night. One spoon at a time mix with honey or hot water. One spoon in the morning, one spoon at night for 2 weeks.
4. Ultimately is it an arousing herb or its capable of arousing?________ it does arouse you during sexual intercourse to be able to last long in bed.
5. Can one use it without any thoughts or intentions of having sex now or a little soon? __________ Absolutely yes, you use it before sex. Whether you want to have sex or not. Use it. So far, it's in the blood, the work start. It prepares man to be fit sexually.
6. Sorry to ask this, does it contain any chemical materials or compounds? ______ oh No! No chemical substance added. It's natural product complete.
7. In addition, is your penis enlargement herbs also chemically inclined or afloat (you can talk more on this)?__________ this is already out of stock. Ingredient is too scarce.
8. Does it have any long term effects?_______ No short or long term effects in using the product. We don't add any chemical substance.
. Frequently asked questions.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:54pm On Aug 07
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 7:56am On Aug 08
Happy weekend.
Go seven rounds. Rock her till she start begging you to stop.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:11pm On Aug 08
Why do you continue to suffer when you have solution to problem. Premature ejaculation is not end of life. You just need expert in the field.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:54pm On Aug 08
Good evening house.
It's time to last long. Your woman is hiding feeling so that you won't take her as being promiscuous. Stop saying you can't kill yourself. It's your responsibility. Make peace reign in your house before you go out. Individual concern are welcome
WhatsApp or call : +2347018251533
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 11:04pm On Aug 08
The 2 minutes release wahala lower man's self esteem. Don't allow that happen to you. Advised to take advantage of this solution. It's still within your reach. Don't wait till when price jump up. For further details.customer care: 09078362447
WhatsApp or text: 07018251533
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 7:48pm On Aug 09
Orders are moving. Don't wait till when the price jump. This is natural. No doubt.
Part of payment for orders below. Delivery charge inclusive.
Credit Alert!
Acct: 600****237
Amt: N7,500.00
Desc: 000119250330 TRFBYO*******
Date: 10-08-2020
Time: 08:13:15 AM
Available Bal: NGN***************
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 7:49pm On Aug 09
Good evening.
You will start lasting longer in bed. The herb is well guarantee. Never neglect your woman. Stop giving excuses to rock better. She needs it more than you think. Give her well and see reaction
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 10:09am On Aug 10
Good morning house!
Make peace reign in your house before you leave home. Satisfy your woman sexually. Make her happy. Erase negative thought from her mind
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 10:20pm On Aug 10
Looking for solution to last long in bed. You have come to right place. Don't wait till when she talk about your low sexual performance. Act and do something!
For any sexual issue, you may reach out to us. We have put smile on hundreds of people faces. WhatsApp 07018251533
Customer care: 09078362447
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:12am On Aug 11
Good morning house
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:13am On Aug 11
We give what we promised.
Quality premature ejaculation product with guarantee. Hundreds of users cannot be wrong. We get happy buyers. They keep coming back to us for another product and they keep referring new clients. This is possible just because we give quality and working product with no side effects.
Individual concern are welcome.
WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 11:19pm On Aug 11
Good evening house.
It's time for order booking. Order with confidence. We give what we promised
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 5:34pm On Aug 12
Men are rocking it deeper. You can scatter her Dandan. Don't regret for doing her gentle gentle. She is looking at you like you are not capable. Don't open room for other men. Do your responsibility. For any sexual issue, we are available to attend to your query.
WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 10:24am On Aug 13
It's time to surprise your woman in bed
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 1:46pm On Aug 13
Red her pussy! I mean what i said. Men can now red any lady or woman pussy unlike before. Last long on her with immense sexual satisfaction. It's real! You may find out.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 6:14pm On Aug 14
Happy weekend to the house.
Order with rest of mind. Last long in bed product. Restoring peace to lost homes. It's hot! We ship worldwide
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:44pm On Aug 14
We are reliable. We give quality and it speaks for us.
We shipped outside Nigeria. This herb is performing great. When foreigners are embracing our herb. What are you doing. We don't give crap. Very confident of what we offer.
See screenshot below.

1 Share

Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 9:25pm On Aug 14
This herb is permanent solution. It's working with no side effects
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 2:45pm On Aug 16
Another man will rock her for you. Part of your responsibility is to rock her world as a man. Not only money she need from you. Don't be surprised when she start spending your hard earned money in bringing other guys outside. Just because you failed to rock her well.
Look for " Rock her well" it's available in herb. It's more than trial.
Call or Whatsapp: +2347018251533
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 3:53pm On Aug 16
Join the league of happy users. See testimonies attached in screenshot

Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by mahaveer96: 4:16pm On Aug 16
Good Evening. Hope you are well, What about Vape liquid in CORONA time. I just order this https://www.stormpuff.com/
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 5:26pm On Aug 16
Are you or you know any 2 minutes man when it comes to having sex? Dust it behind and make it a story. I was in the mess until I jam my great forefathers herb account solution used in curing some forms of ailments. With my experience as a trained nutritionist. I went on health research in solving men's sexual low performance. I combined ten natural ingredients. I tested it personally, it's super enriched. My team has made natural herb solution to cure premature ejaculation and make man last long in bed. This is not what you need to take every time you want to have sex. You use it before the day you have sex. It will be in your blood and ready for action anytime you are ready. It's already selling offline before I introduce to interested ones.. It's more than trial. Testimonies speak for us. You may reach for further details: customer care: +2349078362447
WhatsApp:+2347018251533
I have worked it out for lots of people before I bring to you. And apart, I am the first beneficiary.
Deliver to every locations.
Our Natural honey Now Available!!!
For those customers who have been asking for our honey. It's now in stock. No mixture. You can now ask for yours. It's also good for diabetes patient.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:23pm On Aug 16
This is season to upgrade. Some ladies are pretenders. Stop her. Give her enough and let her stick with you. This natural herb will do it.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:49pm On Aug 16
Don't neglect your woman. Make sure you rock her well. She needs it more than you think
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 4:32pm On Aug 17
Super working last long in bed product with no side effects
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 7:59am On Aug 18
This is what men are using to last long in bed. It's natural product. Tested with no side effects
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:04am On Aug 18
For testimonies from past member user. Kindly follow here: https://www.nairaland.com/5712742/super-working-last-long-bed/19#92944194
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 9:13pm On Aug 18
Never neglect your sexual performance. Women don't understand. Just do something.
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 7:57am On Aug 20
Rock any woman of your choice. She will must run after you. Women love good joystick that does it better. Give her well. You may book yours. It's available
Re: Give That Woman Well. Last long in bed with positive results. by helpsomeone: 8:02am On Aug 20
Don't pity any woman or lady during sex. Give her new dimensions of having sex. She's expecting that from you. You better act fast. Delay is dangerous. If you have any issue. Get Rock Her Well to do it better. Go deeper unlike before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? / SEPLAT To Build $1.2m Hospital In Imo State (Photos) / Nigerian Doctors Abroad Give Conditions To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.