Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body (64638 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by nanceeleecious(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
madgoat:

Nothing mind blowing about it. Call a spade a spade; shes just seeking attention because shes lonely and with very few people giving her real attention in life.
The truth is bitter, shes not appealing to the eyes at all.
Just a word! Your moniker suits you!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by hammerD: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
nkemjacob2:
On a more serious note, she should stop all this

Her genetics was not damaged by aviation fuel, just as much as her eye sight are intact.

She has the genetic make up of the pictures i posted despite her surface burns.

So nexttime, u look at people and make rash judgement try to restrain yourself becos we are all mortal surperficial beings that are destructible.

Wen dat happens, u need to find ways to remind yourself of who exactly that person is and show compassion, love and care, which is wat they need not shit talk.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Guyman02: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ola17:

It isn’t about wanting to marry her or get romantically involved with her. The point is she embodies and projects the human capacity to survive against all odds, she inspires and gives many the reason to hold on and persevere.

That’s why people “drool and hail” her.

Be guided.

Thank you for guiding him, she is really a source of inspiration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Emekaossai(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Many people has more inner scar than her skin. What happened to her shows that no matter how beautiful the outside may be it will just take a second for it to vanish.
What I love about her is that despite her scarred skin, she's still possess that inner beauty in her which is what matters most.
Her genetic makeup is still beautiful and supposing she gives birth at this condition her offspring would be very beautiful just like her.
She's a strong woman and indeed a survivor.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by ctleurocollege: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
She's beautiful without this, keep your dignity lady
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by urahara(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
hammerD:

YES!

Life is a bitch at times.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by AfroKnight: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
She deserves all the positivity she can get.

I love her spirit.

It’s not easy to have a positive outlook to life after surviving the flames of that crash.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Tembebe: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hyerin:

Who are you to dictate her life? Just listen to yourself: "she should live her life lowkey" and so what if she's happier with not doing so? Let the lady express herself every way she can. She's a fighter and chooses to break off those shackles mentally imposed in her; like for example what you're doing by trying to confine her. She's also not proving sh!t to anybody; just living her life the way she wants despite the circumstances which led to her condition. Let her be. If you have an issue with the way she's unafraid of showing her beautiful battle scars, then ignore her or anything about her. As simple as that. Dont be spewing insensitive nonsense here please.

"Some are even worse than hers" so that now gives room for you to undermine her struggles. Do you know how difficult it is to live if you were to be in her shoes? Can you ever fathom the mental, emotional and physical pain this lady has gone through? Just because she chooses not to wallow in depression doesn't mean you can come here and be giving judgments.
Calm yourself down,it's not that serious. Kai!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by gazza07(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:
Before the crash do we hear of her this much...?

Or is she trying too hard to create happiness for herself....??

Or bloggers lack media content

What is really going on her?

your point? undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by jojothaiv(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:

Either of the both
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
hammerD:
Everytime, i see her, i am in absolute amazement.

She is a strong woman to survive that and then live with the scar.

Wow, for all of you complaining and cursing God over your own mistake, see how a human being is continuing her journey through this world.

Ahhhhh!
Are these pictures hers before the plane crash??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by jojothaiv(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:

Don't mind the hypocrites in Nigeria. The one up here says she inspires her. And me was just thinking if she had a plan crash too... undecided
I know few good Nairalanders who will cable her as long as center of gravity dey kampe.

Hypocrites dey no be lie but people wey no mind still dey too..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by BOBAN2710: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
dos her pics before the crash could hav been her obituary poster.
ALLAH IS SO GREAT AND MERCIFUL
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Just love this lady kiss .Her confidence is mind blowing.

Kudo to her parents that have done a great job on her.. it's not easy... Even some ladies that doesn't have any scares in their body doesn't have this kind of self confidence...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tembebe:
Calm yourself down,it's not that serious. Kai!!!

It's serious because you made it so. Have some compassion or if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by hammerD: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Are these pictures hers before the plane crash??

yes!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by hammerD: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
urahara:

Life is a bitch at times.

This is her own story, my brother.

Everybody story is unique and dat is life.

Many died that day, and dey said she was the lucky one.

Yeah, she is lucky to have her sight, ears, taste, nose, hands and legs.

Even sef, she might still be able to hold her own children through surrogate.

I think, the purpose God spared her(her mission) is not complete without reproduction.

Let somebody else carry the baby for her, she has suffered enough. U can imagine, pains became a way of life for her. Surgery upon surgery after the pains from the initial crash.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Tembebe: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hyerin:

It's serious because you made it so. Have some compassion or if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

I already said I like her fighting spirit and strength of character, but just that she should keep a low profile
If that is insensitive and not nice to you,then I guess you should continue taking it serious. Hope you are rewarded one way or another. Gd night dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by OVIHINNO(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
danny56:

for Christ sake she was a baby then.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Isnow: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
God is so9 good in your life.. but in all ur statement...I didn't see a line you appreciate God for that what he has done.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by ninodaniel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
madgoat:

Nothing mind blowing about it. Call a spade a spade; shes just seeking attention because shes lonely and with very few people giving her real attention in life.
The truth is bitter, shes not appealing to the eyes at all.
ur name says it all.
mad goat u are
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
hammerD:

yes!
Devil is a bastard
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Heineken(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ola17:

It isn’t about wanting to marry her or get romantically involved with her. The point is she embodies and projects the human capacity to survive against all odds, she inspires and gives many the reason to hold on and persevere.

That’s why people “drool and hail” her.

Be guided.
you get the talk well bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by hammerD: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Devil is a bastard

Big time, I am guessing that she did nt even finish the things she was pursuing before the accident again. i.e. studies or career

U can imagine everyday pain, surgery upon surgery after the initial accident pain.

This wan pass Job level of suffering.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by owila4luv(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
she's a miracle
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
We Thank God
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by aspiring44: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Dats how we roll baby...just doing things.no self pity,no regrets,no suicidal thoughts,no blaming of anybody....continue growing in strength.

Do. Not waste your time to pretend , do you what you love , love what you do
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2019
danny56:

Like before the crash what was the age of social media evolution?
What was her own age? She was a high school 16 years innocent looking beautiful girl
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by shadeyinka(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2019
danny56:

Don't mind the hypocrites in Nigeria. The one up here says she inspires her. And me was just thinking if she had a plan crash too... undecided
You don't understand!
She's a strong woman. I'll probably be fighting depression instead of living my life if I had her kind of experience
Hence, I lift my hat for her. She earns my respect.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Mariangeles(f): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2019
ednut1:
Most of those drooling and hailing her won't date or marry her . She doesn't have to marry or date agreed. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in ua

Other people's truths and views might be different from yours, it doesn't make them hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.