Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US (27950 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by Halexgos3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by Lawmak: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
I hate that type of 'dancing' as a professional.
Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by chocboi78(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Korra obidi popular singer??
Which track she het ahbeg
Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmmm, see how a married woman is dressing, that's serious.
Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by PrincessGift(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rema that dresses like an arm robber undecided undecided ok o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US by Juliearth(f): 3:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
The only thing that caught my attention or raised my eyebrow is that MacBook Pro

God knows i love apple
When you are with MacBook Pro then you can view the world
Even this them rema MacBook Pro be like the low budget one and small children own

Because the real niggarrrs own nor dey illuminate from back and the Apple logo dey black finish
Na olden days own na im dey get white apple logo. From 2016 upward the logo dey black
Too good in bombing and changing internet protocol

Got mine last year

My WhatsApp group member ( tech freak) sighted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance / Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend / Jide Kosoko’s Grand Daughter Marks Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.