Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,636 members, 7,782,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post (43312 Views)

APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Cityguy: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
He was present @ the ECOWAS meeting-yes but what is being reported is the underground intrigues that surrounds this outing.As zombie your warped mind is selective about the truth you wish to hear.

This is how the news of his no love lost relation-ship with Mr.President was denied.Same way his constant harassment by Abba Kyari & the cabal was also denied.

How about the sacking of his numerous aides by the same cabal in recent times that was vehemently denied by you lots? Educating a mummufied zombies is waste of time.
Word!
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm.... what kind of news is this??.SO Ecowas had to call the presidency to let him know that what his about to do is wrong??.. Abi he is not aware.. or some deadbeat according to this forum are just playing kalo kalo with the administration of bubu.. i dont understand.

If bubu didn't instruct such... who the F* did??
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by lebete3000: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Racoon:
This is more dangerous now.Things have so much degenerate that the cabal have simply gone berserk.

Imagining them using a minister to undermine a sitting VP.As Afeniferi said there cant be any intervention until VP Osinbajo acknowledged that things have truly gone bad & refused to stop suffering in silence.

I just hope this man won't end up for dead one day sha. The set up is getting too much...
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by TemmyT002(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Unless Punch says the same, then it ain't true
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Btruth: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
SLAP44:
This man is really suffering in silence. Who knows the one happening to him inside there
......but he will overcome all soon in Jesus name.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Nwaonyishi69: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
That is always the fate of traitors. Akintola, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya, Osibanjo and it awaits Tiefnubu.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by sonofElElyon: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Not supporting any attempt to undermine osnbajo but how can both president and his vice be absent from the country at the same time Neither handed over to another when travelling which even makes it worse!

Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/09/crisis-in-presidency-how-ecowas-rejected-attempt-to-undermine-osinbajo/

Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Penisman: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
SLAP44:
This man is really suffering in silence. Who knows the one happening to him inside there

I pray he doesnt take snipper.

Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by AbuAeesha: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
SLAP44:
I don't see it from that angle, don't u think this could be just political tricks btw pmb and osinbajo?
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by valentinos22(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Afamed:

The same set of people that promoted PMB second wife coming are the same set of gullible people writing this thrash. Osinbajo that was present at the ECOWAS gathering before he returned to Abj same day. Shame on Atikulated crew
Eewu! Read before posting trash with full confidence.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by digitaltrades: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=83886574][/quote]

Lolz. My comment must have hit you below the belt; that's why you are modifying it. É no go better for you if you don't modify this comment too. grin
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Mariory(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Fake News!
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by LZAA: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Afamed:

Why do people like you fall for all these cheap PDP supporters Propaganda? The same set of people telling you Buhari will Islamise Nigeria. The same set of people who had early told you in 2014 , that Osinbajo would resign and pave way for Tinubu as VP. The same set of e-warrior that alerted you few days ago that PMB had perfected plan to marry second wife.

Osinbajo was shown live on TV at the last ECOWAS gathering. But you still allow this miscreants to twist you
Sai ruga walahigrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Adaibeku pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by TheFacelessMan: 1:50am On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

Digitaltrades to his useless homosexual father:

Lolz. My comment must have hit you below the belt; that's why you are modifying it. É no go better for digitaltrades' gay grandpa if he doesnt reply this comment too. grin
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Congrats321(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Did buhari ever make comments to the effect that he would fight for the spread of sharia all over Nigeria?
omowolewa:
All these are unnecessary, I believe bitterness could be settled through other means except if it's to frustrate him to resign.

Simply because, there are too much secrecy in the corridors if power that you have to believe the rumors first, then start praying it's not true.

Nothing much
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Enyimbamercedes: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2019
For those pitying the man...

Never pity a fool;

That’s pitiful
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by opribo(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Very confused government, they first deny any report then they confirm it.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by jaxxy(m): 5:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Disgraceful
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by jaxxy(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2019
seunmsg:

The last paragraph of the story quoted above is false. The VP never planned to sleep in Niamey. The fact that this paragraph was fabricated put a serious doubt about the authenticity of the entire story.

Below is Laolu Akande’s tweet before the VP departed Nigeria for Niamey.

Ideally does he go same day and does his aide announce his movements hours or even minutes to his departure? Are those 2 scenarios normal or suspicious. This shud help u know.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by ogbuefi677(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Abdul05:
Sources--paid reporter by PDP.Rumour monger. I don't believe any news from Sources
na so una talk say na PDP in d saga of sacking of his aides until ....
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Wettoid123: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Osibanjo Mata Don tire me abeg if you want to resign,resign or forever hold ur peace.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by legba1(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
I still don't get what some folks will really gain from seeing a crack in the presidency.........this campaign of calumny must stop....haba......
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Lawly: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2019
digitaltrades:

Seunmsg can't be expected to reason when reading. He is a tinubu play thing, a pawn on the chessboard of politicians. He doesn't mind rolling in the dirty stinking gutter if it will protect the interest of tinubu.

Lol.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by digitaltrades: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=83886574][/quote]

Looks like you are sick.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Cherez: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2019
seunmsg:

The last paragraph of the story quoted above is false. The VP never planned to sleep in Niamey. The fact that this paragraph was fabricated put a serious doubt about the authenticity of the entire story.

Below is Laolu Akande’s tweet before the VP departed Nigeria for Niamey.
You love lies a lot and live in derision. Same Laolu denied sack of VP's aide and your type claimed it was a lie but today the truth is out and even Afenifere confirmed it and calmed PYO down.
The truth is that PYO is facing huge humiliation from the presidency and I believe Tinubu's political aspiration might be behind this.
May GOD keep PYO
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Cherez: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Modphase:
as he ever cried to our father about his suffering or is your entire Igboland another hell on earth not suffering more than he will ever witness in his lifetime ? What as your father done about that beside wailing on NL ?

Wetin concern Igboland with this matter?
That PYO is facing issues with a supposed cabal which you lots have so denied in here and the presidency always comes up to agree to same.
Tomorrow you say Igbos hate while you keep throwing stones at them first.
BTW, Igboland isn't hell on earth and I hope that your own land is heaven on earth?
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Jones4190(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Buhari, osibanjo and APC understand the third law of 48 laws of power and there are using it to keep PDP and iPod busy.
at first osibanjo is an office boy, he don't have a said in this government etc but forget to understand that it was Osinbajo that sacked Lawal daura of DSS (buhari's most powerful attack dog), Sacked NHIS boss and Conducted the report that nailed the SGF, so who exactly is a mere office boy they are taking about? osibanjo is the most active VP in the history of this country. I ask a friend yesterday between osibanjo a lawyer and soludo an economist who should lead Nigeria economy recovering team? the poor ipob guy remains silent till today.
let me briefly stated the third law of the 48 laws if power for you to meditate and digest.
“Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelop them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.”
If at any point in the deception you practice people have the slightest suspicion as to your intentions, all is lost. Do not give them the chance to sense what you are up to: Throw them off the scent by dragging red herrings across the path. Use false sincerity, send ambiguous signals, set up misleading objects of desire. Unable to distinguish the genuine from the false, they cannot pick out your real goal. that is want buhari/ osibanjo and APC are doing to PDP and its supporter.
we will continued to confuse them like this till 2023
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by juman(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Afamed:

keep quiet with your imagery cabal.

Gbam.
I also believe its just imagery cabal.
There is no cabal.

The main "cabal" in my opinion is apc party.
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by Babacele: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry Mammah Daura,Abah Kyari are Baztards. Cc babacele.What sayeth thou undecided embarassed
Easy bros....
Re: Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post by biggy26: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abdul05:
Sources--paid reporter by PDP.Rumour monger. I don't believe any news from Sources
Was it a rumour that his heli crash landed twice. It's journalistic ethics that you don't reveal your sources. And in this country I have seen there's no smoke without fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja / 12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.