Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 (870 Views)

Biblical End Time Begins On True Shavuot, August 7, 2022 / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Early this week, I received a prophetic word from Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan, via email. The main message in the prophetic word is that my latter rain will come around America’s thanksgiving. This year’s America’s thanksgiving is on 28th November.

Two days ago, November 9, 2019, one prophetic word appeared on ElijahList website that goes as follows:

Arch Angels from the Throne to Be Released in November

Theresa Phillips, Saint Charles, IL

I was in contemplation, very early in the morning, when suddenly I saw what appeared to be a funnel in front of me. Being a visionary it was not totally unusual, yet this was a moving funnel. I began to look closely at this and noticed it was a continuous funnel of angelic beings coming from the heavens.

I was looking deeper and deeper into the vision when I saw chariots and horses. I wondered, "Could this be something new?" Instantly, I was in the atmosphere of angelic beings swirling all around me.

I noticed many of them were wearing new, polished helmets. On the top of the helmets I saw that the word "SALVATION" was boldly placed.

To the right were swords, to the left were shields, and in the center was a massive entourage of chariots swiftly pyramiding across the sky. The underside of each chariot had flames of fire, yet they were nondestructive.

"Lord help," I softly said, trembling at the presence in front of me. Then He spoke with such clarity:

"These messengers are bringing new insights to the battles ahead. I am sending them as fire and light all across the nation. They will deliver revelation, and My people who are called by My name will UNITE for the safety of others.

"I am going to send one of My archangels as the UNITER of denominations. Yes, I am about to cause a unity the world has not seen in decades. Archangels will be released in various places by the end of November 2019 and will stay on the continent of America for one year. 

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22784

2Co. 13:1 “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” [Deut. 19:15]

We have two diverse prophetic witnesses talking about divine visitation happening as from the end of November 2019. I therefore have every reason to take it seriously.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by sweetonugbu: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hallucination

2 Likes

Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beginning of End Time

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”

Revelation 6 shows the beginning of end time, as seen from heaven. The opening of the First Seal will take place towards the end of November 2019. I think that the opening of First Seal will occur by new moon, which is November 26.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Revelation 7 shows the beginning of end time, as seen on earth. End time begins on earth with the appearance of end-time angels. The angels will appear towards the end of November 2019. They will operate on earth for one year. Some of the angels will seal the 144,000 Israelites of the book of Revelation. The 144,000 Israelites together form the woman of Revelation 12. Once the sealing of the 144,000 is completed, the woman of Revelation 12 becomes pregnant and the birth pains begin.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Birth Pains

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.

1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th. 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety”, destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

The pains that will lead to the birthing or adoption of the sons of God begins with the opening of the second seal of Revelation 6. Peace is taken from the world and so many local wars break out. It is in this condition that the 144,000 (the woman of Revelation 12) begin their ministry.

As for the timing of the opening of the Second Seal, I cannot say, as I do not know the interval between the openings of two seals. However, I don’t think that it will exceed January 2020. My thinking is due to the prophetic information that the end-time angels will operate on earth for one year. During the one year period, all the seven seals will be opened and the first trumpet will sound. I think that the adoption of the sons of God (resurrection—Ro. 1:4) takes place at the opening of the Seventh Seal. The rapture takes place when the first trumpet sounds. The end-time angels leave the world shortly after the rapture.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by dikeigbo2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
hahahaha......

Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by judgementyard(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
I truly don't believe you, though am a black christain
I dont believe in a white Jesus
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by OkCornel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
When will this shifting of goalpost end for goodness sake?
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2019
OkCornel:
When will this shifting of goalpost end for goodness sake?

Do you understand the meaning of research?
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by OkCornel(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Kei144:

Do you understand the meaning of research?

You mean research that keeps on shifting the expected date of Jesus’ return?

Let the Jews build their temple first, before you all start miscalculating again.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by nlPoster: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
I'll be happy when Nigerians stop making America their focus for everything.

1 Like

Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
OkCornel:

You mean research that keeps on shifting the expected date of Jesus’ return?

Let the Jews build their temple first, before you all start miscalculating again.

The Jews cannot rebuild their temple in peace time. The temple can only be built at the former temple mount, which is currently occupied by the Dome of the Rock, Islam's third holiest mosque. When end-time wars begin, may be by January 2020, one of the end-time wars will be war between Israel and Muslims. Israel will win, and in the process of winning destroy and take over the Dome of the Rock. It is only after that that Israel can rebuild the temple. The rebuilding will most likely take place during the reign of the Antichrist, whom the Jews will believe to be their Messiah.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nu. 20:1 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.
Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.

Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

The latter rain of the Holy Spirit is the antitype of water from the rock of Numbers 20. Water from the rock of Numbers 20 occurred in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. The latter rain of the Holy Spirit should come in the seventh month of the ancient Hebrew calendar because Jesus has fulfilled the first four feasts instituted by God for the Israelites. The next feast to be fulfilled is the Feast of Trumpets.

Feast of Trumpets in the modern Hebrew calendar took place this year by the end of September. But now we are talking about the latter rain of the Holy Spirit coming by the end of November. Is there a misalignment between the ancient and modern Hebrew calendars?

Two years ago, I posted a thread about the Hebrew calendar being operated by my native village.
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3702420/pg1

The original inhabitants of my native village are descendants of Israelites who moved down to Egypt from Judea after Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Judea (2Kg. 25:23-26; Je. 43). My native village still operates Hebrew calendar till this day. The seventh month of my native village's Hebrew calendar this year begins at new moon of November. This coincides with when the prophets are saying that the latter rain will come down.

Jo. 4:19 On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.

Roughly one year after the ancient Israelites drank water from the Rock of Numbers 20, they crossed over the River Jordan. Crossing the River Jordan is a type of the rapture. In the Elijahlist prophecy in my first post in this thread, it is stated that the end-time angels will operate on planet earth for one year. This means that the rapture will take place in November 2020. My mother-in-law saw in a dream in 2014 where rapture took place in November.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by TrollKiller(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kei144:
Nu. 20:1 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.
Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.

Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

The latter rain of the Holy Spirit is the antitype of water from the rock of Numbers 20. Water from the rock of Numbers 20 occurred in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. The latter rain of the Holy Spirit should come in the seventh month of the ancient Hebrew calendar because Jesus has fulfilled the first four feasts instituted by God for the Israelites. The next feast to be fulfilled is the Feast of Trumpets.

Feast of Trumpets in the modern Hebrew calendar took place this year by the end of September. But now we are talking about the latter rain of the Holy Spirit coming by the end of November. Is there a misalignment between the ancient and modern Hebrew calendars?

Two years ago, I posted a thread about the Hebrew calendar being operated by my native village.
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3702420/pg1

The original inhabitants of my native village are descendants of Israelites who moved down to Egypt from Judea after Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Judea (2Kg. 25:23-26; Je. 43). My native village still operates Hebrew calendar till this day. The seventh month of my native village's Hebrew calendar this year begins at new moon of November. This coincides with when the prophets are saying that the latter rain will come down.

Jo. 4:19 On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.

Roughly one year after the ancient Israelites drank water from the Rock of Numbers 20, they crossed over the River Jordan. Crossing the River Jordan is a type of the rapture. In the Elijahlist prophecy in my first post in this thread, it is stated that the end-time angels will operate on planet earth for one year. This means that the rapture will take place in November 2020. My mother-in-law saw in a dream in 2014 where rapture took place in November.
Oh my God. Jesus is coming sooner shocked
Thanks for the heads up sir
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by orisa37: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kei144:
Early this week, I received a prophetic word from Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan, via email. The main message in the prophetic word is that my latter rain will come around America’s thanksgiving. This year’s America’s thanksgiving is on 28th November.

Two days ago, November 9, 2019, one prophetic word appeared on ElijahList website that goes as follows:

Arch Angels from the Throne to Be Released in November

Theresa Phillips, Saint Charles, IL

I was in contemplation, very early in the morning, when suddenly I saw what appeared to be a funnel in front of me. Being a visionary it was not totally unusual, yet this was a moving funnel. I began to look closely at this and noticed it was a continuous funnel of angelic beings coming from the heavens.

I was looking deeper and deeper into the vision when I saw chariots and horses. I wondered, "Could this be something new?" Instantly, I was in the atmosphere of angelic beings swirling all around me.

I noticed many of them were wearing new, polished helmets. On the top of the helmets I saw that the word "SALVATION" was boldly placed.

To the right were swords, to the left were shields, and in the center was a massive entourage of chariots swiftly pyramiding across the sky. The underside of each chariot had flames of fire, yet they were nondestructive.

"Lord help," I softly said, trembling at the presence in front of me. Then He spoke with such clarity:

"These messengers are bringing new insights to the battles ahead. I am sending them as fire and light all across the nation. They will deliver revelation, and My people who are called by My name will UNITE for the safety of others.

"I am going to send one of My archangels as the UNITER of denominations. Yes, I am about to cause a unity the world has not seen in decades. Archangels will be released in various places by the end of November 2019 and will stay on the continent of America for one year. 

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22784

2Co. 13:1 “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” [Deut. 19:15]

We have two diverse prophetic witnesses talking about divine visitation happening as from the end of November 2019. I therefore have every reason to take it seriously.

Prophetic word.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
TrollKiller:

Oh my God. Jesus is coming sooner shocked
Thanks for the heads up sir

You are blessed.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2019
ATLANTIC OCEAN TSUNAMI AND WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE
On November 3, 2019, I was given a very powerful night vision. I was in the Caribbean, witnessing at a large shopping center, sharing the gospel with anyone who would listen. I remember thinking, even though there were hundreds of people busily walking by me, there were so precious few that were interested in the message of Yahushua and His salvation. I also remember some mocking me as I shared His heart with the few who would listen.

Suddenly, I was transported to a large boat, filled with people who were on holiday, not a care in the world, carrying on with worldly talk and activity, when suddenly in the sky I was shown a large fiery asteroid that was about to hit the ocean. I was a bystander on the boat listening and watching people as it happened, but also I was able to be in the spirit as it happened so my perspective was more comprehensive. I yelled to people to look up as it hit, but there was not enough time for anyone to do anything anyway. I could then hear the screams of the entire community as I was also in the spirit, people everywhere in the islands of the Caribbean terrorized by what was happening. I could also simultaneously hear news reports all over the region suddenly announcing the asteroids sudden appearance and imminent arrival. People were taken completely off guard, not even realizing what was happening, and completely unprepared spiritually for this event of judgment.

The asteroid hit was such force, the entire Caribbean shook in violence as a massive wave instantly overtook the islands. In an instant, I was then under the ocean, as the boat I was on had overturned. I was watching now in the spirit underwater, the incredible destruction that was taking place before my eyes as all structures and foundations, no matter how large or fortified, were crushed to pieces like toys as the debris was now filling the water with great speed. I saw one massive type resort hotel be thrown down and crumble under the ocean like it was paper dissolving. I could hear in the spirit newscasts around the world as this happened, reporting the event, as the entire world was broadcasting this breaking news on all stations. I could hear the reports simultaneously as they broadcasted, and I heard that at the moment the asteroid hit, there was a massive worldwide earthquake that was being felt. Not one area of the world was unaffected because of the size and force in which this asteroid hit.

I saw many bodies instantly under the water from all over, knowing in my heart that there was no time for repentance, the judgment had happened too quickly.

https://due1000dodici.altervista.org/blog/atlantic-ocean-tsunami-and-worldwide-earthquake/

Re. 17:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

The Atlantic ocean tsunami and worldwide earthquake is a possibility, given that the sealing of the servants of God (Re. 17:3) will not exceed January 2020. After the servants of God are sealed, the angels can harm the land or the sea or the trees. The way they can do that on a massive scale is to suddenly alter the trajectory of a huge asteroid so that it will impact planet earth.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2019
THE TRUMPET

by Bill Burns

November 18, 2019:

The end times are upon you. Therefore, watch and pray. Remain in a position of readiness. Stay close to Me. Walk and talk with Me. I will keep you in safety if you do so. Do not allow the distractions of the world to come into your life.

https://ft111.com/thetrumpet.htm
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2019
A Vision of Heavenly Riders

As I was caught up in the worship, I was taken into a vision. The vision began with Jesus taking hold of my hand and pulling me into swirls of the "glorious blue" – this I believe signified revelation. As I passed through the blue, I then looked and saw thousands of white horses, each jostling to get into formation. A line was formed stretching as far as the eye could see.

Suddenly, the scene switched and I was now seeing the church sanctuary fill with these white horses and their riders from wall-to-wall.

On the platform was a great, white horse with Jesus sitting on it and a banner was in His hand. A few horses were on either side of Him, and He sat there looking around as the room filled up with these heavenly riders.

The scene then suddenly switched again to an open field of green with trees lining the far side. The horses were again in formation, galloping as swiftly as the wind. As they passed by me, a white cord suddenly was wrapped around me like a lasso; I found myself lifted into the air and firmly planted on the back of one of the horses, riding fiercely with this army.

Understanding of the vision didn't become clear to me until later when I saw that it was timed perfectly with what was happening with the worship. I then understood that the armies of God, the saints of God and the angelic hosts of Heaven, were being released together into the harvest fields of the world!

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22829#word-truncate

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Next week!
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2019
We have entered a new season.

Water From the Rock

Nu. 20:1-8 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.

2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.

6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the tent of meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the Lord appeared to them. 7 The Lord said to Moses, 8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so they and their livestock can drink.”

Water from the rock of Numbers 20 did not happen at new moon. Rather, about new moon, Miriam, Moses' sister, died. She was the last of the people that God vowed that they would never enter the Promised Land. Mourning of such a prominent elderly woman was not a one or two days thing among the ancient Israelites. Miriam's death marked the end of the old way of doing things. It was now a new day. The next thing that followed was that the Israelites became extremely thirsty. And God told Moses and Aaron to bring out water from the rock, in a new way. But Moses and Aaron could not follow the new way. God immediately disqualified Moses and Aaron from entering the Promised Land. I think that water from the rock of Numbers 20 must have taken place just after full moon.

Ac 1:4-5 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.
5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”

Now is the time for the people of God to prayerfully thirst for the latter rain of the Holy Spirit. They should prayerfully cleanse themselves from all unrighteousness by the blood of Jesus. They should prayerfully put to death in themselves every act of the sinful nature (Ro. 8:13). I expect the latter rain of the Holy Spirit to come down after the next new moon.

Jn. 7:37-38 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.
38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Jesus made the statement in Jn. 7:37-38 during a Feast of Tabernacles. Feast of Tabernacles takes place at full moon. This year's Feast of Tabernacles in the ancient Hebrew calendar begins next full moon. The modern Hebrew calendar is out of phase with the ancient Hebrew calendar by two months.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by Kei144(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Christmas Is Coming Early This Year
Mary Dorian
Albuquerque, NM

One night, before falling asleep, I heard the Lord say, "Christmas is coming early this year!" I was so surprised to hear this from the Lord, and I waited with expectant joy to hear more about what He could mean. He then said, "Tell My people to allow their expectancy to rise, just like they did when they were children waiting for Christmas to come; counting the days with hopeful expectation.

"This year, those things that they have been waiting for and diligently praying for are going to arrive and be manifested even sooner and quicker than Christmas. I have heard their cries and felt their frustration as they have wondered if they would ever see circumstances and loved ones healed and changed, or families coming together and financial breakthroughs manifesting. They've wondered if they would see deliverance for their children from addictions and relationships healed."

There will be so many answers to prayer as we expect to experience something good that we have been waiting for.

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22878

The latter rain of the Holy Spirit is coming before Christmas; just after the next new moon.
Re: Biblical End Time Begins Towards The End Of November 2019 by MuttleyLaff: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please confirm whether or not "Prophet" E. Bernard Jordan has, in your email conversations with him, begun to ask you for money yet?

Kei144:
He asks for sowing of seed in every email. Even though I have not been able to sow any seed in a very long time, he has not cut off from me. Not sowing seed to him does not prevent him from ministering to me. And he is able to see details of my life.
"Alfa ti ooni irugbọ, woli ti omo Ọlọun", lol loosely means, "Alfa without bia-bia for chin, prophet that doesnt really at all know God"

(1) (Reply)

46-year-old Pastor, Chidi Eke Dies After Embarking On 40 Days Dry Fasting In Imo / Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive / 2 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Spouse Is Not In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.