Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room (8949 Views)

With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Vick4rill(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
She is in the same faculty with me, we have been communicating well and l jokingly ask her to visit me. now she is interested and has been calling me since then. my major issue is the bad state of my room. the room is not furnish at all and is not a room l like inviting my male friend talk more of a girl l want to propose to. what do l do Nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Propose? I wouldnt advice that, cause of your financial status. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by benhope222: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
If I were you won't be thinking about woman coming to my house until I furnish it ...

6 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
RedCreme21:
Propose? I wouldnt advice that, cause of your financial status. undecided
He wants to propose on a relationship. cheesy
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Vick4rill(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
sorry l mean asking her out. propose is big o abeg

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Vick4rill(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
benhope222:
If I were you won't be thinking about woman coming to my house until I furnish it ...
boss wetin l go do naa, l already invited her
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:
sorry l mean asking her out. propose is big o abeg
I know what you meant. The context the word 'propose' is used indicates what's implied. So, you could actually propose to date and propose to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
grin Thanks.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Vick4rill(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I know what you meant. The context the word 'propose' is used indicates what's implied. So, you could actually propose to date and propose to marry.
Thanks wat do u think l should do
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by luvyaself95(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
If she really like you no wahala for you.

3 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by SeunDobo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:

I invite her to one guest house around your house ...wait until you have little things in your house before get her to your house unless you go loose her ...

I know your condition nah ..if na Lagos you dey lives ...To get Good and standard house na money ... And you dey buy house things small small but make sure .. it's looking alitte cool before inviting her so she go know say you be Hustler and you dey try sef
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by SeunDobo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
luvyaself95:
If she really like you no wahala for you.

Most of girl nah bolanle pepper Dem oooo ... I'f your room no go at all .. the girl feel loose intereste ooo

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by smat101(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
grin In other words he is asking for her hand in relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by luvyaself95(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
SeunDobo:

Most of girl nah bolanle pepper Dem oooo ... I'f your room no go at all .. the girl feel loose intereste ooo

then no be by force na you no do na you no do anoda one go do na

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
When is she coming? Let me know what I can do for you.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:
She is in the same faculty with me, we have been communicating well and l jokingly ask her to visit me. now she is interested and has been calling me since then. my major issue is the bad state of my room. the room is not furnish at all and is not a room l like inviting my male friend talk more of a girl l want to propose to. what do l do Nairalanders?

When you ask for the hand of a woman in marriage, you are basically telling her and her family that you can take care of her.

Now ask yourself, can you truly take care of her?

3 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by MetroBaba1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Keep it clean
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Edyice: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Just let her grab your balls nothing more

Yeah forget about not having furniture , you don't have work yet
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
keep ur room neat and simple and if the walls neat painting paint them.u dont need to furnish heaven and earth in ur room.when u working and earning u can do that.there is time for everything.

7 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:
no go use money wey ur parents send u for school fees and for feeding money go dey use furnish ur room to impress a babe oo cheesy.just keep ur room neat.neatness is essential cos it tells something about the person.

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by 2buffagain(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
The best way to impress a girl is to NOT concern yourself about impressing her.

Going down the road of "trying to impress" woman....is a slippery slope.
Their desire for pointless material things knows no bounds.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Ewizard(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
With a good dick she will spend Xmas holiday dere and even prepare beta Xmas rice for you with her money rather than going home to her parents.

Ooh gawd, I miss Esther, Tracy and Joy those years. smiley
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
self confidence bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
you're still a student so it's understandable
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Pat081: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wen u knw ur room is nt ok why do u joke abut it??take her to ur friends that his ok
Vick4rill:
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Oriyomin25(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:
If you can sleep and eat in the said room i see no reason why you should be shy to bring ur friend. Except she is not a girl You can plan future with and u only want to chop and clean mouth, let her see the real you bro, if she can't take you for who u are then she doesn't deserve you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Originalsly: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vick4rill:

sorry l mean asking her out.

Again?.... you already asked her out...to your room....and she accepted. Your room with little or no furniture is not a problem... as long as it is neat and clean. Why even think about furnishings when you can't afford it?

Hang your hat where your hand can reach
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Headlesschicken(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
undecided Just take a look at someone's problem.... Yuh ancestors must really be embarrassed...

6 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Starboytwo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Take her to one of your classmates hostel, or any of your padi own, if the room is as bad as you say....

No carry her enter that cell ooo, if you dare am lasan, gbagbe, she don go be that...na make she dey run for you loku bayi

If she see you early Monday morning like this, na ur house she go dey see
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by TheEconomist: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Tell her you wouldn't want her to come to your place anymore. She definitely would want to know why.
Let her know it's because of the state of your room. If she insists on visiting then allow her. Already, you've prepared her mind so her expectations won't be high.

She will like you for your honesty.

5 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by mumumugu(m): 3:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:

she know set u b student naaa
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by ba7man(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2019
This is an opportunity to upgrade your room.

Paint your walls

Buy nice bed sheets and fluffy pillow.

Get air freshner.

Make sure you got a fan at least.

You should have a laptop for entertainment too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Build A Romantic Marriage, Stay Husband And Wife, Not Roommates / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.