Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers (56170 Views)

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by opebiboy: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
this one career don end
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh my God! please can you chat me privately? please, I really want to be sure... this very, very saddening.

0705 451 5809 whatsapp me please, I beg of you.
Dear I've nothing to hold in secrecy about her demise. She was extremely beautiful and that's one thing I believe that drew the attention of the men of the underworld.
She was a versatile combination of charm and brains. Far more intelligent than any girl I've known but her beauty was like a curse to her. She wasn't a celebrity but had the public clout of one everywhere she went on account of her beauty. Made worse by the fact she was as light skinned as a White woman. You'll never know she is a Nigerian not talk of having a single Nigerian parent.
A girl with that kind of celebrity status needed a kind of security and protection she wasn't getting anywhere specially as strange men have been known for years for trailing her to her home with expensive gift items and money just to get her attention. Businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals, including so called clergymen. Maybe if she wasn't too light in complexion things could've been different.
So many times I told myself she was born into the wrong family but that will be like blaming God so I won't dare.
The country we have today isn't what it used to be before. It has become too dangerous for her kind to go without protection and that's what led to her demise.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
thornapple:

Dear I've nothing to hold in secrecy about her demise. She was extremely beautiful and that's one thing I believe that drew the attention of the men of the underworld.
She was a versatile combination of charm and brains. Far more intelligent than any girl I've known but her beauty was like a curse to her. She wasn't a celebrity but had the public clout of one everywhere she went on account of her beauty. Made worse by the fact she was as light skinned as a White woman. You'll never know she is a Nigerian not talk of having a single Nigerian parent.
A girl with that kind of celebrity status needed a kind of security and protection she wasn't getting anywhere specially as strange men have been known for years for trailing her to her home with expensive gift items and money just to get her attention. Businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals, including so called clergymen. Maybe if she wasn't too light in complexion things could've been different.
So many times I told myself she was born into the wrong family but that will be like blaming God so I won't dare.
The country we have today isn't what it used to be before. It has become too dangerous for her kind to go without protection and that's what led to her demise.
Honestly I can't still believe this, I'm in tears.
She's everything you described, she was a good friend of mine here. I had her photos on my lost phone, last time we spoke she told me she'll be offline for awhile for some personal reasons.

I can't believe she's gone, I can't believe thornapple is gone... this is a crazy world, she was so lively.

May God grant her soul eternal rest and her killers will know no peace till eternity.

I'm so sadden right now.
Permit me to create a Post for her.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
My dear how I wish you met her physically. You do be stunned. You do get to understand why even white men and women stare at her amazed.
I first met her in 2017 and it took 14 months of desperation to draw her attention and gain her confidence. Met her with her elder sister who was also pretty but with Thornapple my Jaws dropped.
Paragon of beauty from head to toes. In the dark you could still see her like her skin was so light complexioned it was luminous or something.
I brought her to nairaland and made her create this account.
Please don't create any post cos it could deprive me the privilege of logging into her account.
I miss her and this is my way of still feeling close to her.
Should her demise get so publicized by a post I may have to deactivated her account. I still have quite a lot of her pictures most of whom are uploaded to her Google drive. If I had wanted to make this so public I do create a thread for it with her pictures via my new moniker. I deactivated my old account after making Anti APC posts during the last general elections.

Offpoint:

Honestly I can't still believe this, I'm in tears.
She's everything you described, she was a good friend of mine here. I had her photos on my lost phone, last time we spoke she told me she'll be offline for awhile for some personal reasons.

I can't believe she's gone, I can't believe thornapple is gone... this is a crazy world, she was so lively.

May God grant her soul eternal rest and her killers will know no peace till eternity.

I'm so sadden right now.
Permit me to create a Post for her.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
thornapple:
My dear how I wish you met her physically. You do be stunned. You do get to understand why even white men and women stare at her amazed.
I first met her in 2017 and it took 14 months of desperation to draw her attention and gain her confidence. Met her with her elder sister who was also pretty but with Thornapple my Jaws dropped.
Paragon of beauty from head to toes. In the dark you could still see her like her skin was so light complexioned it was luminous or something.
I brought her to nairaland and made her create this account.
Please don't create any post cos it could deprive me the privilege of logging into her account.
I miss her and this is my way of still feeling close to her.
Should her demise get so publicized by a post I may have to deactivated her account. I still have quite a lot of her pictures most of whom are uploaded to her Google drive. If I had wanted to make this so public I do create a thread for it with her pictures via my new moniker. I deactivated my old account after making Anti APC posts during the last general elections.

I'm really sadden to the bones, take heart.
We all leave someday...

I'm really going to miss her... she'll forever be missed.

Hope it wasn't a rape case, cuz that can be so heart wrecking.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm really sadden to the bones, take heart.
We all leave someday...

I'm really going to miss her... she'll forever be missed.

Hope it wasn't a rape case, cuz that can be so heart wrecking.
Didn't want to reply this at first but knowing it could leave a wrong impression i decided to.
Actually she narrowly escaped two rape attempts this year alone on two separate occasions when armed robbers broke into her home principally to rape and steal.
However, rape was out of the list of possibilities when she eventually met her demise months later.
I can Clearly see you really cared. My only regret right now was preventing her from putting a call across to you sometime ago. If it wasn't you then it must've been someone else that gave her a number she promised to call. I stood in the way between her and perhaps several nice guys she met in this forum.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:

Didn't want to reply this at first but knowing it could leave a wrong impression i decided to.
Actually she narrowly escaped two rape attempts this year alone on two separate occasions when armed robbers broke into her home principally to rape and steal.
However, rape was out of the list of possibilities when she eventually met her demise months later.
I can Clearly see you really cared. My only regret right now was preventing her from putting a call across to you sometime ago. If it wasn't you then it must've been someone else that gave her a number she promised to call. I stood in the way between her and perhaps several nice guys she met in this forum.
Each time you reply me I drop a tear, some things are just to hard to accept or believe. I can't still believe she's no more, I wished I checked on her earlier... I really wish.

You're very right, I was the one that gave her my contact cuz she told me she'd soon leave this forum... she promised to call.
I just believed she might have been busy that's why she didn't.

Please what month did she left this cruel world?

Honestly, even though I've not seen her physically... this news hurts me like she was my family member.

I can't imagine what you're going through, I can't imagine what her close ones are going through. Please take heart and stay strong, she might be physically gone, but her memories will forever lives on.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Early August.

Offpoint:

Each time you reply me I drop a tear, some things are just to hard to accept or believe. I can't still believe she's no more, I wished I checked on her earlier... I really wish.

You're very right, I was the one that gave her my contact cuz she told me she'd soon leave this forum... she promised to call.
I just believed she might have been busy that's why she didn't.

Please what month did she left this cruel world?

Honestly, even though I've not seen her physically... this news hurts me like she was my family member.

I can't imagine what you're going through, I can't imagine what her close ones are going through. Please take heart and stay strong, she might be physically gone, but her memories will forever lives on.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:
Early August.
May the Lord grand her eternal rest...
Be strong, her memories should give you the reasons to live on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.