Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle (2938 Views)

Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by rexericx(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
MEN, MIND WHERE YOU DROP YOUR SP...m.

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle

A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

Read more.

https://m./549890931861236?view=permalink&id=1289858717864450

Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by emae009(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jackpot grin
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by Lagbaja01(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
The lucky boy would have been wasted in the bin.....what a mystery!

1 Like

Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Truth ?
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by GreetMe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yeah she has every right to win the case undecided

The sperm(kid) was obviously wasted but her ovaries saved his life
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by nlPoster: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
em, . . . better be careful. E be like say im never marry or date, and he's quite clearly a multi billionaire.

Btw, why is the condom placed right beside the woman's picture?
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by StVirtue(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2019
The op didn't give more details as to the date of occurrence of such an event, or the identities and more personal info concerning the individuals.
Considering the aforementioned lacking particulars, I find it herculean to believe the story.
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by mumumugu(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
poor judgement if you ask me. this is theft plus rape.feminist where are thoi
Re: Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle by Meel: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
The news is a false propaganda being spread by some bloggers. The news is mainly reported by only African sites, there's no identity linked to the face of the people involved.

Medically speaking, it is impossible for a woman to insert a sperm in her vaginal a d get pregnant.
Condoms contain, spermicide that kills sperm cells and also lubricant that affect the morphology and motility of the sperm.

Have you ever wondered why guys with less than 15 million sperm cells per millilitre can't impregnate??
The vagina is acidic, which requires enough alkaline semen to neutralize it.

Taking all variables into consideration, it is quite impossible for fertilization to occur in that condition. ( if it was that easy IVF and ART should have been a walk over and not a Herculean task)

(1) (Reply)

Another Great Lost Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Involve In Car Accident / Today Free Premier League Predictions / When You're Looking For Something And Can't Find It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.