Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (4990 Views)

Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / Yabatech Part-time Nd And Hnd For 2010/2011 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out by xrayguru(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2010
HELLO GUYS, ABU ZARIA ADMISSION LIST FOR 2010/2011 IS OUT, YOU CAN CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS FOR typing this link on the address bar: www.abu.edu.ng
my friend check his and he is lucky to be among the chosen once.
for more info on this call: 08068775387

WISH U THE VERY BEST OF LUCK.[b][/b]
Re: Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out by xrayguru(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2010
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt]Hello guys, i thinks their site is extremely busy due to traffic on it, just imagine 47000 people trying to log on into the abu site, what a traffic.
i advice u to chek it at midnight wen there will be less trafic or early in the morning. due to this traffic, the result can not be display at this very moment, so dont give up if u reciv a non admission status, just try again. luck bye
[/size]
[/font][/size][/size]
Re: Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out by Fant(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2010
I actually came to this section with the intention of posting this thread but thumb up to the poster.
The list is for real. As for the traffic on their website, it has drastically reduced.
For those who did not find their names in the list, i don't have a reliable info concerning a second list. But considering the write up ", ,.,.you were not offered admission this session, " i doubt if their would be a second list. I will however reach you all with a concrete info as soon as i get any.
Please, if anyone has gotten any useful info already concerning a second list, don't hesitate to post it here- as this would help our prospective ABU students.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Re: Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out by Fant(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2010
I actually came to this section with the intention of posting this thread but thumb up to the poster.
The list is for real. As for the traffic on their website, it has drastically reduced.
For those who did not find their names in the list, i don't have a reliable info concerning a second list. But considering the write up ", ,.,.you were not offered admission this session, " i doubt if their would be a second list. I will however reach you all with a concrete info as soon as i get any.
Please, if anyone has gotten any useful info already concerning a second list, don't hesitate to post it here- as this would help our prospective ABU students.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Re: Abu Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out by xrayguru(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2010
TAKE NOTE OF THIS:
THERE WOULD'NT BE SECOND LIST FOR NOW BCUS REGISTRATION STARTS IMMEDIATELY, THE DETAILS IS BELOW, IF U ARE UNABLE TO CHECK YOUR NAME, YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR A MEANS OF CONTACTING SOMEBODY IN THE SCHOOL SO THAT YOUR NAME CAN BE CHECK VIA THE MASTER LIST IN  YOUR DEPARTMENT. I AM OUT OF ZARIA NOW. WISHING U THE VERY BEST.
List of successful candidates provisionally admitted into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2010/2011 academic session (UME and DE) has been released.  Registration for newly admitted students (100 and 200 levels) shall be conducted from Monday 22nd November to Friday 3rd December, 2010.  Admission letters will be ready for collection at the Faculty where the candidates are admitted as from Monday 22nd November, 2010.

Candidates are advised to read the registration guidelines in order to familiarize themselves with the necessary procedures before arrival on campus for the registration.

In the same vein, all returning students are hereby informed that Monday 15th November, 2010 earlier scheduled as resumption date has now been shifted to Saturday 27th November, 2010.

(1) (Reply)

See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point / Check Anna University Results Without Dob / Photos Of The Five Futa Students Who Beat Up A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.