Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. (705 Views)

Avoid Using DHL For Your Own Sanity / Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. by ameristu: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello,

I am seeking a honest partner to partner with to start a UPS/DHL business. If you are honest hardworking and have experience, kindly contact me on whatspp onl send me your resume and also tell me your experiences and why you think you would be the perfect partner.

The location would be in ketu.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
YL.
Re: Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. by darocha1: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
ameristu:
Hello,

I am seeking a honest partner to partner with to start a UPS/DHL business. If you are honest hardworking and have experience, kindly contact me on whatspp only 070 30924817, send me your resume and also tell me your experiences and why you think you would be the perfect partner.

Regards.
YL.

Let's talk 08137539988
Re: Need A Business Partner To Start A UPS/DHL Business. by SendAbroad: 2:59am On Nov 10, 2019
ameristu:
Hello,

I am seeking a honest partner to partner with to start a UPS/DHL business. If you are honest hardworking and have experience, kindly contact me on whatspp only 070 30924817, send me your resume and also tell me your experiences and why you think you would be the perfect partner.

Regards.
YL.

Which license or Approvals do you currently have? Always give full picture of what you have on ground already..so your request will be worth looking into.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Open In An ICT/ Computer Based Testing Centre In Ibadan / What Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / What's Happening To Linda Ikeji's Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.