Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her (40469 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / "Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / Tacha’s Fans Clash With Seyi’s Fans As They Replace Tacha Banner With Seyi Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by karo93: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Hypocrit:
And their neighbours who are in pain and tears due to hardship never got any. Some of them even neglected their mother.

We need more torments from the government.

We are too daft, stupid and wicked.

We live an occultic life in this country.

Our celebrity culture and priorities in this country (and in the world at large) are really disturbing. BBNaija has made it obvious that we can celebrate anything on Tv or that trends.

Amean! Someone even said he has grown to love Tacha just because he has seen that many people love her.

People celebrate anything that trends to extreme levels.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by sleekman(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Dem no buy perfume and body deodorant for am too? Hehehehehehehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by clive2u(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
higher percentage of these tacha fans are the ones bashing people for giving to their respective pastors saying they're giving to someone that has already. double standards in this country is growing while the naira is falling

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by spacks(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Low budget products just like herself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by ebrahyemovic: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Help me tell her fans we sell smart TV's and other electronics grin.. at affordable price we go sell am well
Reach out to 07014012270
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Yoighaman(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2019
I recently discovered that many Naija youths are senseless and gullible, this presents a great opportunity, my thoughts now are, how do I cash out on their stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Kalixx:

U sef dey see am?

That guy dey use jarz jare

Boss, the thing fear me yesterday... We all sense he will score, the keeper knows where the ball is headed, yet he kicks it, and it enters, and the keeper still dives helplessly...

Messi is a football miracle!!!

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Boss, the thing fear me yesterday... We all sense he will score, the keeper knows where the ball is headed, yet he kicks it, and it enters, and the keeper still dives helplessly...

Messi is a football miracle!!!

A football miracle truly, but to you and surely to me.

But some others would say 'no'. I dont know why theyre so pained by the little wizard.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2019
NACE13:

Bro, I think he scored 3 penalty kicks yesterday. He has turned free kicks to his just-like-every-other-day thing. No big deal. I don't know about Pele, Maradona and other legends but Legends like Messi are born once in a thousand years.

Indeed, it will be many centuries before someone close to Messi comes forth...
This generation is truly privileged to witness his emergence.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Kalixx:

A football miracle truly, but to you and surely to me.

But some others would say 'no'. I dont know why theyre so pained by the little wizard.

Disregard those naysayers, and haters... Deep down, they acknowledge the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by olumimosnaldo: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Inside Life
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by HallaDaTruth: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2019
If i were God, I will wipe out these things that call themselves humans. This BBN has become a curse on those who worship these tacha thing. I can't wait to get out of Nigeria and forget these hopelessly useless BBN youths
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Kennitrust(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please someone should help answer me this question please...

What make this girl special?

Is it because she participated in bbnaija or there is more to it than that?
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timi141:
grin
Timi Frank is laughing hard o.
Good boy!
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Dele Momodu Congratulates Davido & Sophie Momodu, His Cousin On Their New Baby / Akon Visits Tony Elumelu in Marina, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.