Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (7984 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by EternalBeing: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Someone reading this might currently be like I was in those days; being held back and feels repulsed from becoming a bornagain Christian because of the thoughts that: God doesn't want genuine Christians to be great in this World, and/or that bornagain Christianity means very dull boring way of Life.

Even worse unbearable is the thought of living in a dull monotonous eternity of endlessly humming HalleluYAH in a gloom-pavaded Heaven. grin Trust me, that thought is scary than hell and I don't want to go to that kind of Heaven too.

If you are in that class, I want you to know that you have a friend in me cause I can relate. These are the gory pictures that the demons used to scare many of us away from being reconnected back to our CREATOR. Many don't want to be born again Christians or go to Heaven because of 2 major reassons:

1. They think they will have a dull gloomy life here and in Heaven.

2. They think they will have less chance of becoming great in this World, or/and that God is against Christians becoming great in this World.

These are the 2 erroneous thoughts that Satan uses to chase people back from giving their lives to JESUS. Because of space contraint, answer to the first shall be explained here, while the 2nd shall be explained in the concluding thread.

For years, whenever I wanted to go out to answer the alter call, a voice(I later realized to be from a chronic deceptive demon) says to me "You want to lose your fundamental right to smoke, drink, party and enjoy your life? You want to be poor forever living a boring dull life?!" The picture painted on my mind scares the hell out of me and always got me adhesively stuck to my chair. I wanted to be rich and wealthy, and very quickly too. I heard my mentor became rich by adding 6 Zeros to a Government Contract cheque, inflating contracts. I didn't want to miss such opportunity. Moreover, I was passionately addicted to the "sweetness" of Ganja and Sex. Ganja is sweeter than sex (not many know this though), I broke free from sexual addition long long before I could be freed from Ganja addiction.

When I newly started going to Church, the whole congregation were shocked when I stood up to challenge our Pastor that was preaching against narcotics to show me where it is written in Bible that "Thou shall not smoke" Now that I''ve grown in Christ, I realized that only Holy Spirit can truly convert a Soul, the preaching is just a vehicle for HIM to reach the sinners. I only, much later, stopped smoking indian hemp after realizing that I remembered my dreams clearly whenever I didn't smoke, and they came to pass. I realized that ganja empowers demons against the God's divine direction and original Purpose for my life. I know a Shaman that uses Indian hemp to summon demons. Those entities are very real, they've turned some mad permanently, they've dipped hands and diverted many other's original Destiny without the addicts even realizing it. Me and my friends used to say Hellfire is gonna be more exciting than Heaven because the likes of Biggie the Notorious B.I.G., TuPac, Alphonse Gabriel Al Capone the Scarface, Jezebel, Alister Crowley, Delilah, Gays Pedophiles, Barabbas, Goliath, Hottest Prostitutes, etc. would be there in Hellfire to rock party for eternity. Myopic mentality made us to be ready to sacrifice our Eternity because of temporary excitements.

Psalm 94:9 "9. HE that created the ear, shall HE not hear? HE that formed the eye, shall HE not see?" "Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable" HE that created for you the senses with which you now get excited by party, drugs, sex, is it not totally foolish not to believe what HE said?! HE has created those senses for us to know that we shall enjoy far more excitments, that are far unquatifiable compare to anything we enjoy on Earth? Satan always use fake to steal the original from Man! Satan blinds people to the reality that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created those senses for greater far Superior Enjoyments in the first place, and HE shall surely grant us those ejoyment as reward for loving HIM more than devil's seductive offers targeted at our eternal Souls. Our CREATOR promised that "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the imagination of any man, the (exceedingly exciting) things which JESUS Christ has prepared for we that love HIM." 1 Corinthians 2:9 You can imagine, no human brain (6cm in diameter) is currently .capable of imagining, let alone know, how exciting our eternity in the New Heavenly Jerusalem is gonna be. I MUST BE THERE! I ain't gonna miss that for all the money in this decaying World. The devil blinds most humans to the fact that ALMIGHTY GOD shall reward us with excitement that is Zillion times of whatsover excitement that Satan use to enlsave people's minds to this decaying passing world.

Ever since the fall of Adam, we humans are born into a World that reprograms our minds against our CREATOR, right from birth. I thank God that the umerited Grace of JESUS Christ broke the veil of deception that held me in bondage, that still holds many in bondage today. I pray that any in such bondage, reading this are freed from the demonic blindness in JESUS Name. Now I know that Christian Life is the most exciting kind of life on Earth, and that Heaven is gonna be far more exciting than any kind of senseless party in this World. No matter how merry or high a worldly night party, narcotics or drink takes you, you are gonna wake up sober the next day. I chose something permanent instead. Technology is one thing that makes most to love this world so much that they don't mind losing their Souls for it here. We gonna be so wowed in Heaven that technology would be usless. If eating exist over there, Honey, Japanese suchi, Chicken and whatever that seems so sweet to you here would taste like sand by the time we have a taste of Heaven.

Whatever any man of God tells you should be a confirmation of what God has already impacted on you. You are your own best Pastor, your own best Prophet, you own best Prayer Worrior. But the ball is in your court, to remain spiritually shallow and dependent, or to focus on being permanently holy and attain your full Spiritual Potential.

Take the first step in the right spiritual direction. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and let Him restore your ability to live forever before it becomes too late.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by EternalBeing: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashaich!
Happy Sunday to the Chosen Generation, the Peculiar People, the Royal Priesthood, the Holy Nation, the eternal Sons and Daughters of the Most High ALMIGHTY GOD.

About the Babcock Sextaped girl, a must read for all! https://www.nairaland.com/5546397/babcock-university-girl-typifies-never#84314101

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
I saw it as bondage, not knowing that it was true freedom, and that the life of sin I lived which I thought was freedom, was actually the real living in bondage.

John 8:32, 36 (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Soljaboi44(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Everybody wanna go heaven but nobody wanna die

9 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2019
True. Let everyone work his own salvation. Heaven is for

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Truefaith: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:
Someone reading this might currently be like I was in those days; being held back and feels repulsed from becoming a bornagain Christian because of the thoughts that: God doesn't want genuine Christians to be great in this World, and/or that bornagain Christianity means very dull boring way of Life.

Even worse unbearable is the thought of living in a dull monotonous eternity of endlessly humming HalleluYAH in a gloom-pavaded Heaven. grin Trust me, that thought is scary than hell and I don't want to go to that kind of Heaven too.

If you are in that class, I want you to know that you have a friend in me cause I can relate. These are the gory pictures that the demons used to scare many of us away from being reconnected back to our CREATOR. Many don't want to be born again Christians or go to Heaven because of 2 major reassons:

1. They think they will have a dull gloomy life here and in Heaven.

2. They think they will have less chance of becoming great in this World, or/and that God is against Christians becoming great in this World.

These are the 2 erroneous thoughts that Satan uses to chase people back from giving their lives to JESUS. Because of space contraint, answer to the first shall be explained here, while the 2nd shall be explained in the concluding thread.

For years, whenever I wanted to go out to answer the alter call, a voice(I later realized to be from a chronic deceptive demon) says to me "You want to lose your fundamental right to smoke, drink, party and enjoy your life? You want to be poor forever living a boring dull life?!" The picture painted on my mind scares the hell out of me and always got me adhesively stuck to my chair. I wanted to be rich and wealthy, and very quickly too. I heard my mentor became rich by adding 6 Zeros to a Government Contract cheque, inflating contracts. I didn't want to miss such opportunity. Moreover, I was passionately addicted to the "sweetness" of Ganja and Sex. Ganja is sweeter than sex (not many know this though), I broke free from sexual addition long long before I could be freed from Ganja addiction.

When I newly started going to Church, the whole congregation were shocked when I stood up to challenge our Pastor that was preaching against narcotics to show me where it is written in Bible that "Thou shall not smoke" Now that I''ve grown in Christ, I realized that only Holy Spirit can truly convert a Soul, the preaching is just a vehicle for HIM to reach the sinners. I only, much later, stopped smoking indian hemp after realizing that I remembered my dreams clearly whenever I didn't smoke, and they came to pass. I realized that ganja empowers demons against the God's divine direction and original Purpose for my life. I know a Shaman that uses Indian hemp to summon demons. Those entities are very real, they've turned some mad permanently, they've dipped hands and diverted many other's original Destiny without the addicts even realizing it. Me and my friends used to say Hellfire is gonna be more exciting than Heaven because the likes of Biggie the Notorious B.I.G., TuPac, Alphonse Gabriel Al Capone the Scarface, Jezebel, Alister Crowley, Delilah, Gays Pedophiles, Barabbas, Goliath, Hottest Prostitutes, etc. would be there in Hellfire to rock party for eternity. Myopic mentality made us to be ready to sacrifice our Eternity because of temporary excitements.

Psalm 94:9 "9. HE that created the ear, shall HE not hear? HE that formed the eye, shall HE not see?" "Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable" HE that created for you the senses with which you now get excited by party, drugs, sex, is it not totally foolish not to believe what HE said?! HE has created those senses for us to know that we shall enjoy far more excitments, that are far unquatifiable compare to anything we enjoy on Earth? Satan always use fake to steal the original from Man! Satan blinds people to the reality that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created those senses for greater far Superior Enjoyments in the first place, and HE shall surely grant us those ejoyment as reward for loving HIM more than devil's seductive offers targeted at our eternal Souls. Our CREATOR promised that "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the imagination of any man, the (exceedingly exciting) things which JESUS Christ has prepared for we that love HIM." 1 Corinthians 2:9 You can imagine, no human brain (6cm in diameter) is currently .capable of imagining, let alone know, how exciting our eternity in the New Heavenly Jerusalem is gonna be. I MUST BE THERE! I ain't gonna miss that for all the money in this decaying World. The devil blinds most humans to the fact that ALMIGHTY GOD shall reward us with excitement that is Zillion times of whatsover excitement that Satan use to enlsave people's minds to this decaying passing world.

Ever since the fall of Adam, we humans are born into a World that reprograms our minds against our CREATOR, right from birth. I thank God that the umerited Grace of JESUS Christ broke the veil of deception that held me in bondage, that still holds many in bondage today. I pray that any in such bondage, reading this are freed from the demonic blindness in JESUS Name. Now I know that Christian Life is the most exciting kind of life on Earth, and that Heaven is gonna be far more exciting than any kind of senseless party in this World. No matter how merry or high a worldly night party, narcotics or drink takes you, you are gonna wake up sober the next day. I chose something permanent instead. Technology is one thing that makes most to love this world so much that they don't mind losing their Souls for it here. We gonna be so wowed in Heaven that technology would be usless. If eating exist over there, Honey, Japanese suchi, Chicken and whatever that seems so sweet to you here would taste like sand by the time we have a taste of Heaven.

Whatever any man of God tells you should be a confirmation of what God has already impacted on you. You are your own best Pastor, your own best Prophet, you own best Prayer Worrior. But the ball is in your court, to remain spiritually shallow and dependent, or to focus on being permanently holy and attain your full Spiritual Potential.

Take the first step in the right spiritual direction. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and let Him restore your ability to live forever before it becomes too late.

U mean the Christian heaven?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2019
All these childhood stories are BS , enjoy this short life we have and stop trying to please our Sky Daddy no one is sure exists, he's not even helping us ,we only have the pastor's saying do this ,do that

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2019
some Christians plan on staying on this new Earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2019
I personally feel that the concept of Christianity in NIGERIA is built on fear and taking advantage of this fear.

1. Fear of poverty
2. Fear of he'll
3. Fear of witches
4. Fear of demons

At some point this message wears old on people.

I believe in a message of finding a relationship with God and the ultimate meaning of my existence that is why I believe and choose yo walk this path.

Nigerian pastors should focus on a better message

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by sotall(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2019
All the write-up reeks of Grand delusion and imaginary hulabulo.

Thinking there is a heaven and hell somewhere were humans go to after they die is a mental illness on it's own.

This illness is worse than those of killer diseases like HIV and Ebola.

It controls you. It makes you a zombie , a living dead, unable to think rationally and logically.

A wise saying goes like this " the best distraction to success is to have many options".

Live your life fully while you are on Earth. There is no guarantee anywhere there is another life .

Even if there is, your consciousness of this world dies immediately your body dies.

14 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Hotzone(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Scared to live under rules

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Grace001: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2019
n
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2019
I'm learning to trust less on my physical senses and reason & depend more on his holy spirit teachings In my spirit

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Heaven is already within you sir. You don't need to go anywhere, neither do you need to die before you access the heaven that Jesus said is within you. Only if you know who you are...

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
some Christians plan on staying on this new Earth.
and a Sky Daddy to solve all their problems
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
I thought Being Born again will result into a life of boredom here on earth.

How mistaken I was!

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by OKOATA(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Everyone with his own ideology, I don't believe heaven is for human. Heaven is meant for angels. If we die that's an everlasting unconsciousness. So if you are thinking that when you die you are going to heaven you are only kidding yourself. Hell itself doesn't even exist, it's just to create fear to live a righteous life. Christian makes things hard for themselves, why will you say Ganja is evil, who created the Ganja? God or nature? Or is it Satan? Obviously it's not Satan. Everything God and nature created is for our own good. If you say you know someone who uses ganja to invoke demons, what about those who uses the 7book of Moses to also invoke demons, people can invoke demons with anything and how are you sure the person isn't fake and far as I know demons even hate anything smoke so stop giving yourself headache. When you guys turn born again you take everything to the extreme thinking living a righteous life can make you whole. Just live your life, give thanks to God everyday and he will bless you. Stop taking things too hard on yourself just because you are a born again.
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by phenzy(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
God bless you abundantly OP. You ve really impacted me

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by ALPHABASE: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5546373/fundamental-laws-thought-logic-philosophical#84314239

FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF THOUGHT IN LOGIC: A PHILOSOPHICAL LOOK AT CHRISTIANITY.
IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY LOVERS OF SPECTACLE MYND44 SEUN DOMINIQUE LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2019
sad Thank God I'm already a born again Christian sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Grace001: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
I personally feel that the concept of Christianity is built on fear and taking advantage of this fear.

1. Fear of poverty
2. Fear of he'll
3. Fear of witches
4. Fear of demons

At some point this message wears old on people.

I believe in a message of finding a relationship with God .

Typical NIGERIAN christian mentality. Go to western countries and you will know whats up.
Fear of poverty that's only in NIGERIA not applicable to westerner Christians a country where is organised
Fear of witches.... Hmmm seriously? Can you just free yourself from mental slavery for ones at least

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Soljaboi44(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2019
I'm touched..

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Checked86: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019
I am not scared of becoming a born again. In short, i pray to God to give that grace. It is only one type of sin that is still holding me back.
Well, about going to heaven, it is my dream but a dream I want to come true when I am 100 or more.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by steveDpro: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by RuddyFusion(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019
God bless you OP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / The Trinity (true Or False). The Love Perspective. / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.