Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tithers... Please What Can I Do?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithers... Please What Can I Do?? (194 Views)

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithers... Please What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Okay... Tomorrow is Sunday and I'd be tithing already. After doing 'philantropic' giving to some friends, should I still remove the percentage of what I gave my friends and add to my tithe? Because that's part of my income. The remaining is my tithe, but I feel it's not complete.

What do I do? Should I ignore that percentage and pay what remains?
Re: Tithers... Please What Can I Do?? by TooMuchStuff: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jhaytee4all:
Okay... Tomorrow is Sunday and I'd be tithing already. After doing 'philantropic' giving to some friends, should I still remove the percentage of what I gave my friends and add to my tithe? Because that's part of my income. The remaining is my tithe, but I feel it's not complete.

For asking sincerely alone.....shows u have already paid your tithe from you heart.
Just go and drop your offering tomorrow Sunday!!

1 Like

Re: Tithers... Please What Can I Do?? by Eviana(f): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

Mark 12:17
17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

What you gave to your friends was a kind gift from your heart (if not a loan)..an offering of sorts.
It's no different than me giving a friend some money because he needed it and I had it to give.
However, that gift/offering has nothing to do with what's owed God..His full 10 percent.
The tithe should not be linked to anything outside of God's house.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified On The Cross Of Calvary / Is It Ok To Emphasize Female Virginity In The Church? / Are We Not In End Time Already In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.