Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening (50521 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by ENEJI16: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Period
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by xhaka999(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
a
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by pyro62(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Every parent prayer for their child.. God bless Davido and his Family.. I hope he is matured enough to share equal love amongst all his children, if not problem go dey oo..
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Conceptalumi: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amen
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
drips8:
"If what I done in this world is 1%, you will do 10,000%"

Strong prayers from a father to his son.

Very very.
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by barragan: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
drips8:
"If what I done in this world is 1%, you will do 10,000%"

Strong prayers from a father to his son.

How many children out of wedlock should we expect from David Junior?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by ifeelgood: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm, will the son also do him 10,000 cult tins too?

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
comshots:
Ifeanyi?Why not abiodun or kayode?This chef don wash KitKat water put inside drink give davido.It's hard to see a naija musician so caring for his baby mama.Chioma get luck say no be Wizkid gii am belle.

I don’t get.

Mother is Igbo, Father is Yoruba.

They named pikin David (after the father), Ifeanyi (to rep mother's lineage) Adeleke (surname)

And you have issues with it?

Is the boy not David Adeleke Jnr. or in RCCG's style Snr.?

Even if the son is Ifeanyi Adeleke, the Adeleke tells us his father's lineage.

I have seen people give their kids non-tribal names.

It is the surnames that matter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Teerach: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
comshots:
Ifeanyi?Why not abiodun or kayode?This chef don wash KitKat water put inside drink give davido.It's hard to see a naija musician so caring for his baby mama.Chioma get luck say no be Wizkid gii am belle.
Former chief of naval staff was Rear admiral DJ Ezeoba (Dele Joseph Ezeoba). Stop the hate
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by aalangel(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
comshots:

Can you be a Nigerian for once? Is the boy not an Adeleke?
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by MissSweet(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
so many ups and downs since I met her at age 18.
very deep
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yoruba naming ceremony is on the 8th day and dedication on the 40th day, Igbo is 3 months.
Which one is 18th day dedication?
Can we authoritatively say Aunty Kemi was right about the birth story last month making the dedication the 40th day?
Maybe they will forget when they want to celebrate 1st birthday.
Baba Adeleke ensures a child passes DNA before associating with the child just like the others.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Pussywar(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
comshots:
Is this toxic masculinity or just a joke?

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Antoeni(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
A Father's Blessings very Important and Effective.
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, I am feeling distressed, devastated,depressed and frustrated at the moment. I feel like is not worth living at all. I am in a very dark place and I feel God has forsaken. Please this is a genuine and heartfelt concern. Help me before I finally lose it . Show your support and empathy to me. My contact is on my signature. Please help.

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by stagger: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Charleys:
Ifeanyi, Las last this boy na British citizen.

Yorubas and igbos fighting over who owns him more

grin

You do not know citizenship laws in the UK. He is an American citizen in waiting, but his birth must still be registered and Davido has to apply for it on his son's behalf.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by piginloaded: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow, That's so wonderful.
Davido na man you be.

But which one is 18th day day dedication abi na christening self

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by ctleurocollege: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
barragan:

How many children out of wedlock should we expect from David Junior?

grin grin
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by McCoy662(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good for him
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by yeyeosoronga: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
comshots:

His name is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke. I'm not sure why they deliberately leave out the Adedeji in his name.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Slymking: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
*Davido eats rice at his son's dedication
*Davido sits down at his son's dedication
*Davido laughs out at his son's dedication
*chioma holds Davido at their son's dedication

And you what's your aim in life?
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by ghuzy01: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
sharone21:

His middle name should be Deji.
Ifanyi is actually the middle name
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
I still dont understand why dominique is delaying the arrival of our own sun. Time is going o
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by omohlexy: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow! That means ifeayi will have 30,000 . Baby mamas
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Grumpyy:
Oga Davido, I'm Igbo o but I think you'd have given your son a yoruba middle name.

Just saying....
Watch the video,,,he has a Yoruba name as well.
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slymking:

And you what's your aim in life?
Likely topics to grace Frontpage.
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by ofemigeorge(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
My brother hustle o
This your picture made me laugh so hard in a public bus.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Davido and his fiancee Chioma had the christening of their son, David Ifeanyi Jnr, today.

Davido decided to pray for his son on his christening while thanking God for his family, his relationship and his business.

While praying Davido also revealed how strong Chioma was during her pregnancy while he was touring and busy recording his album. He also shared how he spent 12 hours with her during her labour and how they have had several ups and downs since he met her at the age of 18.

Praying for his son, he said;

If what i had done in this world is 1%, you will do 10,000%

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKCp4Eb7QY

https://lailasnews.com/davido-prays-for-his-son-david-ifeanyi-jnr-at-his-christening-video/

Mathematically, 10,000% is 100.
1% is 0.01.
Davido: Davido's Son = 0.01: 100= 1: 10, 000.

That's a huge prayer.
Kudos
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Charleys: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
stagger:

You do not know citizenship laws in the UK. He is an American citizen in waiting, but his birth must still be registered and Davido has to apply for it on his son's behalf.

So he stands a chance of being an American citizen, and a UK Citizen by birth. A Nigerian by naturalization. An Igbo or a Yoruba by tribe
Re: Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening by Kingbenn(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some gullible Nigerians will come and be tapping into what it's not real.

Lazy moda fuckers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiye Fajemisin, JJC Skillz First Baby Mama (Photos) / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.