Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ (1356 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Triton1996(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tinubu is the best choice for presidency in 2023’ – National Matron, Tinubu Media team 2023 , Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba

Interview Of Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba, TMT 2023 National Matron On Kukuruku Oshodi-Ishodi-Ejigbo Live Chat Platform.

Date: Saturday 9th 2019.

TMT 2023 Is All About A Crusade And Pressure Group To Champion A Cause That We Believe And Trust In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 'Style Of Leadership.

He Is The Best Choice For President 2023 And We Are Working Hard To Convince Him To Please Be There For Us When The Time Comes.

He Has Earned It. Ours Is To Raise More Disciples. We Thank God For Our Beloved President Buhari Our Great Party APC And We Know And Pray That When The Time Comes For The People To Choose .

The Choice Will Still Be Our Party And Our National Leader Knowing That We Would Have Performed Very Well On Our Campaign Promises Come 2023. To Even Take Our Country To Greater Heights Beyond 2023.

For Us Asiwaju Is It. We Pray He Will To The Call When The Time Comes... Every Body Matters. Nigerians Will Be Happy With Us. Until Then We Are Working In Our Different Communities Taking Care Of Them, Bringing More People To Join Our Party And The Winning Team.

Politics Is A Number's Of Game. Educating And Sensitizing Them Of The Need To Participate In Politics And Give Their Very Best Also Looking Up Our Great Leader Worthy Of Emulation.

We Will Be Having Different Training And Empowerment Programs To Also Help One Another Better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Smalldick123(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
FTC
another muslim is a no no 4 nigeria now.
itz i gbo's turn, so asiwaju should wait till 2031.
or else he should go to hell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Taich(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
This one is living in oblivion. The battle line has been drawn, Tinubu will find it very difficult to clinch his party's ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
He Is The Best Choice For President 2023 And We Are Working Hard To Convince Him To Please Be There For Us When The Time Comes”
“Knowing That We Would Have Performed Very Well On Our Campaign Promises Come 2023”

Princess Folashade wake up from your slumber Prince Moka is taking to you
Tinubu will never be president of any country in the world Mark my words undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by meccuno: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2019
meccuno:
cheesy

However you want to put it....TINUBU 2023 IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Taich:
This one is living in oblivion. The battle line has been drawn, Tinubu will find it very difficult to clinch his party's ticket.

Her oblivion about to become your reality.....
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:
He Is The Best Choice For President 2023 And We Are Working Hard To Convince Him To Please Be There For Us When The Time Comes”
“Knowing That We Would Have Performed Very Well On Our Campaign Promises Come 2023”

Princess Folashade wake up from your slumber Prince Moka is taking to you
Tinubu will never be president of any country in the world Mark my words undecided

I'm sorry your words don't count for shit....now go home to your papa....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

I'm sorry your words don't count for shit....now go home to your papa....
Am aware my words don’t count for shit so I don’t even waste my energy trying to vote ... I am bread and buttered in the North if you think because Tinubu controls the West he stands a chance against the North... Think again
Drop your pride boy and beg me to educate you on the politics of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 12:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

Am aware my words don’t count for shit so I don’t even waste my energy trying to vote ... I am bread and buttered in the North if you think because Tinubu controls the West he stands a chance against the North... Think again
Drop your pride boy and beg me to educate you on the politics of Nigeria

You already said enough with "i dont even waste my energy trying to vote" now please take a seat and put your mother's breast back in your mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Bigflamie(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Southwest will be taught the biggest lesson of their lives in 2023.

You guys should keep on daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Taich(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Her oblivion about to become your reality.....
Well I am watching brother, I will really love to see it play out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Omoodua007: 1:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Bigflamie:

Did you not say the same thing 2015
Tinubu will be in jail
Yorubas will suffer
Loool instead they got more in 2019.
June 12 is now your democracy day
They are now speaker and vp haq haq

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Taich:

Well I am watching brother, I will really love to see it play out.

Good....take a seat....and watch script at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by surgical: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Bigflamie:

point of correction tinubu will be taught a lesson not South West,tinubu is not Southwest

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Taich(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Good....take a seat....and watch script at its finest.

And u think this country will be any better at the end of your script? There those of us in this country that believes in it. We are few in number but we are determined. Come any election, we will vote with our conscience and with the advancement of this country in mind.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Taich:

And u think this country will be any better at the end of your script? There those of us in this country that believes in it. We are few in number but we are determined. Come any election, we will vote with our conscience and with the advancement of this country in mind.

I applaud your stand and ask that you vote with your conscience.....but truth is we can't be worse under Tinubu....just look at Lagos.....major development in Lagos started under his rule....we are not Abu dhabi but we are good over here....we are running better than the rest of the country so much to the point that other people from other states are bringing all their investment down here.....I understand your concern about his rule....but me I'm sticking with the Devil I know.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Taich(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

I applaud your stand and ask that you vote with your conscience.....but truth is we can't be worse under Tinubu....just look at Lagos.....major development in Lagos started under his rule....we are not Abu dhabi but we are good over here....we are running better than the rest of the country so much to the point that other people from other states are bringing all their investment down here.....I understand your concern about his rule....but me I'm sticking with the Devil I know.
I disagree with u, read about Lagos, u will find out it has always been a melting pot. Read about the first Military Administrator of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Taich:

I disagree with, read about Lagos, u will find out it has always been a melting pot.read about the first Military Administor of Lagos.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact lagos has always been a melting pot....but the beans started cooking well when Oga Tinubu took the wheel....the governors before did a great job no doubt about that....but none of them ran like The JAGABAN.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

You already said enough with "i dont even waste my energy trying to vote" now please take a seat and put your mother's breast back in your mouth.
I feel sorry for kids like you who have problem with comprehension You sound like one of those kids that peddle hatred. I will not reply ur individual hypocrisy and stupidity.
Tinubu will never be president not because I care undecidedbut because the North will never allow him.
Get of mention demented kid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

I feel sorry for kids like you who problem with comprehension You sound like one of those kids that peddle hatred. I will not reply ur individual hypocrisy and stupidity.
Tinubu will never be president not because I care but because the North will never allow him.
Get of mention demented kid

It's like you are blind and as well as dumb....cause the northern grasp on power has always been their undoing....now listen and listen good....2023 is Non-Negotiable for Tinubu or any candidate the Southwest puts forward and even your forefathers know this....now my child sit back down and put your mother's breast back in your mouth, watch and understand how elders move so you may grow.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2019
tongue
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

It's like you are blind and as well as dumb....cause the northern grasp on power has always been their undoing....now listen and listen good....2023 is Non-Negotiable for Tinubu or any candidate the Southwest puts forward and even your forefathers know this....now my child sit back down and put your mother's breast back in your mouth, watch and understand how elders move so you may grow.
Like I said earlier I will not reply your individual hypocrisy and stupidity. Let God keep you alive till 2023 is my prayer for a sick kid like you.
Meanwhile you need your mothers Brest if you actually think you are making sense coming to my mention

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by BOOZELEE: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Anybody is free to occupy the sit of power.

He should just be bold enuf to say it Instead of sending pipu to say it for him.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

Like I said earlier I will not reply your individual hypocrisy and stupidity. Let God keep you alive till 2023 is my prayer for a sick kid like you.
Meanwhile you need your mothers Brest if you actually think you are making sense coming to my mention

Oohhh.....seems I touched a nerve....cause you say one thing then do another....Remember when I said your words don't count for sh*t......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Those around or related to him should be extremely careful because the kind charm wey Tinubu go dey prepare now ehn...

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Mokason28: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

Oohhh.....seems I touched a nerve....cause you say one thing then do another....Remember when I said your words don't count for sh*t......
No you didn’t touch any nerve kid... What oda thing did I do differently from wat I said ?? You see why I said you have a problem with comprehension... I will not reply ur stupidity means I will never discuss your Lord the bullion van master with you eva again... I will only pray for the mercies of God on ur life to live up till 2023 ... so dat ur Jaws will drop... for the last time get of my mention go back to sucking ur mothers breast kid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by leokid866: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Mokason28:

No you didn’t touch any nerve kid... What oda thing did I do differently from wat I said ?? You see why I said you have a problem with comprehension... I will not reply ur stupidity means I will never discuss your Lord the bullion van master with you eva again... I will only pray for the mercies of God on ur life to live up till 2023 ... so dat ur Jaws will drop... for the last time get of my mention go back to sucking ur mothers breast kid

Tinubu with the Bullion van....see your life outside,you ask for comprehension but you refuse to look into the good works of the man...but instead refer to the vans....lol...anyway 2023 cometh......I can't wait....ps I have my voters card can you say the same.....sips tea.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by ZombieTERROR: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2019
leokid866:

However you want to put it....TINUBU 2023 IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

Exactly

We only need corrupt politicians looting with bullion vans as President
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by Overself: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Any northern reading n u can pass the message to ur elites, please tell them that SS/SE are ready to vote massively for a northern. The ball is now in ur court!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ by seanwilliam(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Seyi should be the people's choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Vs Pdp In Bayelsa;who Will Take The Day? / Nigerian President Jubril Must Be Very Stupid / Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.