Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (29073 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / Lionel Messi Equals Pele's Goals Record For One Club With 643 For Catalan Giants / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

in his barracks conquering the familiar foes and usual weaklings.
controlling the submissive few he need go out to the many battle grounds face the deviants.
Ronaldo in SerieA and EPL= 1 Hatrick in 7 seasons!!!

That is bad for the 3rd best player in the world. VVD is officially the 2nd World best player, remember!!

Check the last Monday cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
yes, juventus vs Athletico Madrid
That is not a SerieA hatrick..
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
charlesm91:
True Messi had more goals than CR7 within the time period having played more matches within same time frame but Ronaldo still has the record for the best goal to game ratio in Spain having done so 9years and in fewer appearances than Messi
Ronaldo in EPL and SerieA= 1 hatrick in 7 seasons...

Ronaldo’s career did not start nor end at La liga..

He spent his peak years there, but his stats in other years are underwhelming!!!
1 Hatrick in 7 seasons undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by SEGLIZ: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo in SerieA and EPL= 1 Hatrick in 7 seasons!!!

That is bad for the 3rd best player in the world. VVD is officially the 2nd World best player, remember!!

Check the last Monday cool

it is always lame and now it.
it tells you how solidify those leagues are not for the weaklings. if CR7 is the easiest league he play at, I know his answer would sure be laliga. the more reason messi would chase to beat his record in Spain even that CR7 had a shorter spell LM10.

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Onitola2: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
Just 1

Don't mind the joker undecided
many people just started watching Ball bcoz of bet9ja, den go just dey say nonsense online.
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Danielz19(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
jayjay2609:

Ronaldo has more career goals, career hat tricks, and also a higher number of free kicks scored.. Apart from assists,, messi remains a dwarf in the presence of ronaldo
with hw many more matches? mtchew
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

it is always lame and now it.
it tells you how solidify those leagues are not for the weaklings. if CR7 is the easiest league he play at, I know his answer would sure be laliga. the more reason messi would chase to beat his record in Spain even that CR7 had a shorter spell LM10.

So because Ronaldo has 1 hatrick in 6 EPL seasons means Salah who has more hatricks in 2 and 1/2 seasons doesn't play in the so called hard EPL..??

Vardy, Kane, Aguero, Van Persie has scored many hatricks in the EPL..

None of them has poor hatrick like that of Ronaldo..
I hatrick in 6 seasons...

It shows that Ronaldo was just rising that time, not because the League was/is harder than La liga undecided

And SerieA?? Even Zapata, Immobile, Quagrilera has scored at least 1 hatrick in the last 1and half season...
But Cristiano has not scored 1 shocked
It is just because he has played his best football in Madrid and not set up to score a lot of goals like usual..

Not because the league is/was harder than La liga..

Is is not the same SerieA where Higuain, is the best scorer in a season of all time?? 36 goals/season is the record held by Higuain..

Common Higuain that cannot score 30 League goals in La Liga before Madrid offloaded him undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by CaptainFM1: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yeah yeah yeah ...He's a record chaser not a record setter. So CR7 came to meet him in Spain and set a record for Messi to chase!

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
Are we talking about the same Ronaldo, the 3rd best player in the world?? VVD came second remember while Messi is officially, the FIFA best player of 2019..

You can check the last Monday shocked shocked

This man will never grow up.. At least ronaldo came third...

Why dont you check the last balon d'or and tell me where Messi ended up grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
oodua1stson:
how about players like Aguero and Torres who were never top scorer in Spain but won it in England?

How old was Aguero and Torres when they played in spain?? Before they came to England, have you even heard of dem before??

Just look at gareth bale who started as a left back in england.. He didnt really score much during his time at spurs, but once he got to madrid,, well, you know what happened next

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:
When do you become an investigative journalist..

I like the way you were before, don't cause trouble with this your newly found hobby oo undecided

I just came across both posts at different times, I was not investigating anything.
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by SEGLIZ: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:

So because Ronaldo has 1 hatrick in 6 EPL seasons means Salah who has more hatricks in 2 and 1/2 seasons doesn't play in the so called hard EPL..??

Vardy, Kane, Aguero, Van Persie has scored many hatricks in the EPL..

None of them has poor hatrick like that of Ronaldo..
I hatrick in 6 seasons...

It shows that Ronaldo was just rising that time, not because the League was/is harder than La liga undecided

And SerieA?? Even Zapata, Immobile, Quagrilera has scored at least 1 hatrick in the last 1and half season...
But Cristiano has not scored 1 shocked
It is just because he has played his best football in Madrid and not set up to score a lot of goals like usual..

Not because the league is/was harder than La liga..

Is is not the same SerieA where Higuain, is the best scorer in a season of all time?? 36 goals/season is the record held by Higuain..

Common Higuain that cannot score 30 League goals in La Liga before Madrid offloaded him undecided

I can't just fix this when you have it going for you appreciate it. those leagues are solid admit it. messi fans and barca fans find it difficult to admit because you guys are like messi.
I know a whole lot and bunch of you would would back off barca when the evil days sets in. you can ask from united, a good number of problem child that are Chelsea fans today pulled off arsenal when the evil days came and today they're still struggling.
all you said holds no grounds nor water, so I'm off it.

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by NORSYK(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
eni4real:

Ronaldo in EPL and SerieA = 1 hatrick in 7 seasons

Ronaldo vs Lithuania (#150 on FIFA ranking) = 4 goals in 1 match grin

CR7 has scored 4 goals in a match for Portugal twice, Messi can never achieve that.

Besides Messi has played against lowly rated teams like Nicaragua, Hong Kong and so on and couldn't even score a hat trick not to talk of scoring 4 goals in a match.

Lithuania is rated 134th position in fifa rankings

Nicaragua is rated 137th position in fifa rankings

Hong Kong is rated 145th position in fifa rankings

1 Like

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
mitchyy:
Sometimes i just sit and picture how Messi and Ronaldo view the world.
How they see the entire world debating about them. Messi scores, “Messi is the greatest”. Tomorrow Ronaldo scores, “Ronaldo is the greatest”. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I think we should calm down and realise these two men are awesome.

But what do i know? I'm just a girl selling Instagram accounts with Nigerian followers the legit way
how much do u sell your instagram followers
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Beverlyjean(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
jayjay2609:

So u just knowing that this eni guy is mentally unstable ... He is a programmed robot
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
NORSYK:

CR7 has scored 4 goals in a match for Portugal twice, Messi can never achieve that.

Besides Messi has played against lowly rated teams like Nicaragua, Hong Kong and so on and couldn't even score a hat trick not to talk of scoring 4 goals in a match.

Lithuania is rated 134th position in fifa rankings

Nicaragua is rated 137th position in fifa rankings

Hong Kong is rated 145th position in fifa rankings
Osimehn will score 5 goals past Lithuania grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I can't just fix this when you have it going for you appreciate it. those leagues are solid admit messi fans and barca fans find it difficult because you guys are like messi.
I know a whole lot and bunch of you would would back off barca when the evil days sets in. you can ask from united, a good number of problem child that are Chelsea fans today pull off arsenal when evil days came and today they're still struggling.
all you said holds no grounds nor water, so I'm of it.
Even Lukaku is bossing the league right now.. He has 9 goals already in the League..

SerieA conceded more goals that La liga last season...

I saw Atalanta scoring 7 goals past an opponent, then I laugh at those that overrate the defensive nature of the SerieA..

Higuain is still the king of SerieA best season tho: 36 goals..
Something, he could not do at La liga grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
safarigirl:

I just came across both posts at different times, I was not investigating anything.
It's alright cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
jayjay2609:

You mean the year when Modric outclassed Cristiano??

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!! cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by SEGLIZ: 4:46am On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Even Lukaku is bossing the league right now.. He has 9 goals already in the League..

SerieA conceded more goals that La liga last season...

I saw Atalanta scoring 7 goals past an opponent, then I laugh at those that overrate the defensive nature of the SerieA..

Higuain is still the king of SerieA best season tho: 36 goals..
Something, he could not do at La liga grin

don't be stereotyped man, are you expecting such not to happen? come on, come off it this football.
if you believe those leagues dust then get LM10 to move his sticky bot off his water bed and go the numerous battle grounds.
you don't compare a man that was at the biafran war to that which being to Vietnam, Afghan, Congo, Liberia.
you don't make mockery of a man ruled and going through it all, comparing him with that who is scared of what lies beyond his shores.
LM10 belongs to barca
CR7 is signed to the FOOTBALLING WORLD.
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
You mean the year when Modric outclassed Cristiano??

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!! cool

Okay.. If we are going by international tournaments..

Tell me the reason why Messi won the 2010 balon d'or ahead of sneijder who won the UCL, serie A, copa italia, lead his country to world cup final(same as modric) and was also the highest goal scorer at that world cup

Tell me the reason why messi who was a failure at copa america,copa de rey and UCL this year won the best ahead of van dijk who won the UCL, lead his country to a major final, won the best player in EPL, and also won the best player in europe or ronaldo who achieved the same achievement as messi at the club level, but won an international trophy

Fifa has been known to always favour messi, thats something that will never change

Besides, messi should try and win UCL first, GOAT when he's playing at la liga, but when he moves to other competition,, Jesse Lingard in disguise grin cheesy
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Okay.. If we are going by international tournaments..

Tell me the reason why Messi won the 2010 balon d'or ahead of sneijder who won the UCL, serie A, copa italia, lead his country to world cup final(same as modric) and was also the highest goal scorer at that world cup

Tell me the reason why messi who was a failure at copa america,copa de rey and UCL this year won the best ahead of van dijk who won the UCL, lead his country to a major final, won the best player in EPL, and also won the best player in europe or ronaldo who achieved the same achievement as messi at the club level, but won an international trophy

Fifa has been known to always favour messi, thats something that will never change

Besides, messi should try and win UCL first, GOAT when he's playing at la liga, but when he moves to other competition,, Jesse Lingard in disguise grin cheesy
It is by vote...
Messi is voted as the best player in the world the same way the trophyless Ronaldo was voted ahead of Ribery, a treble winner in 2013!!

Messi ruled football in 2019... At least he win the Bronze medal with Argentina.. Despite the red card, he already provided an assist in the game.. Messi is not a player that take credit for another players' sweat.. Like Ronaldo did to Eder undecided

As an African, I think Mane should make top 3 of the best player in the world now..

It is Messi, VVD and Mane in the top 3.... Salah and Cristiano should compete for the top 4 spot cool

Ballon d'or loading...
This is not a "Lithuania d'or" undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

don't be stereotyped man, are you expecting such not to happen? come on, come off it this football.
if you believe those leagues dust then get LM10 to move his sticky bot off his water bed and go the numerous battle grounds.
you don't compare a man that was at the biafran war to that which being to Vietnam, Afghan, Congo, Liberia.
you don't make mockery of a man ruled and going through it all, comparing him with that who is scared of what lies beyond his shores.
LM10 belongs to barca
CR7 is signed to the FOOTBALLING WORLD.
If Ronaldo was fortunate to graduate from a great Academy and not a less privileged academy, he would not need to move to different leagues...

If he graduated from Real Madrid or Barcelona Academy for instance, he would stay there and win as many as possible..

He came from a less privileged academy called Sporting Lisbon Academy who always sell their best players ranging from Figo to Nani...

Ronaldo is destined to be a journey man.. No matter what a club offer him, he will always ask for more money or more respect.. He will always move..

Messi came from poor Rosario but he is lucky to graduate at a high profile academy and was good enough to break in to the senior team... That is what club legends do... .
Messi(15 seasons at Barca and still counting..), Pele (spent 19 seasons at Santos) will always be an eternal legend compared to a journey man who just want to win even if it involves jubilation against Man united(the team that turn him to a man) in the UCL.. It doesn't matter.. It is just about him... I won, I won... As if John Terry slip is not the reason for the 1st UCL... Cristiano missed his penalty shoot-out that night, remember!!!

A journey man will always claim to win things alone but that is not always true.. Having varieties of teammates through different clubs investments on world class players will always make the difference.. .

And to your analogy, a man that become 6 times African best player while playing in Nigeria club only is far better than a player who won 5 times African best player after touring Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa etc...

I prefer the one that rule the world from his boyhood club as a Legend/GOAT than the one that want to act like a new recruit in different clubs just to get new assist machines!!!

But at the end of the day, he will always claim to win it alone!! "I won in different countries...bla bla"
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
It is by vote...
Messi is voted as the best player in the world the same way the trophyless Ronaldo was voted ahead of Ribery, a treble winner in 2013!!

Messi ruled football in 2019... At least he win the Bronze medal with Argentina.. Despite the red card, he already provided an assist in the game.. Messi is not a player that take credit for another players' sweat.. Like Ronaldo did to Eder undecided

As an African, I think Mane should make top 3 of the best player in the world now..

It is Messi, VVD and Mane in the top 3.... Salah and Cristiano should compete for the top 4 spot cool

Ballon d'or loading...
This is not a "Lithuania d'or" undecided

So messi deserved to be the best player because he had ONE assist and collected a red card at copa america??

I tire for your matter bros,, all this Messi fans, una just too funny I swear

And please tell me how ronaldo collected Eder glory?? Football is a team sport, you dont expect ronaldo to score all the goals by himself

Besides, unlike messi who disappears when he's needed, ronaldo always turns up for the big moment.. You can just ask Ibra why sweden did not qualify for 2014 WC

Besides even that euros tournament you are talking about, where was Eder when hungary nearly dumped portugal out of the tournament.. Where was eder when gareth bale n his wales team came to town
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

So messi deserved to be the best player because he had ONE assist and collected a red card at copa america??

I tire for your matter bros,, all this Messi fans, una just too funny I swear

And please tell me how ronaldo collected Eder glory?? Football is a team sport, you dont expect ronaldo to score all the goals by himself

Besides, unlike messi who disappears when he's needed, ronaldo always turns up for the big moment.. You can just ask Ibra why sweden did not qualify for 2014 WC

Besides even that euros tournament you are talking about, where was Eder when hungary nearly dumped portugal out of the tournament.. Where was eder when gareth bale n his wales team came to town
Ronaldo took all the credit because, he did not even play in the final... Other players sweat for 120 minutes against toughest opponent of the tournament while Ronaldo stayed injured on the bench... How that translate to "I won for country" is very funny... It is just like Firmino claiming to do the come-back against Barcelona while injured... (I did the come back against Barcelona grin)

Nobody can claim to win the Euro tournament by performing against Hungary and Wales only, and then became handicapped when the toughest opponent comes up!!

Messi performed greatly in 2019... He is the best individual player of the year... Despite VARsil and Comebol victimization, Messi still won a bronze medal(Uruguay, Colombia and Chile are better teams but won nothing)... Irrespective of Valverde or Suarez, Messi is still the best forward of Europe and currently the FIFA men best player in the world..

I will not be surprised if he win the Ballon d'or too!!! VVD and Mane are his close competitors tho cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo took all the credit because, he did not even play in the final... Other players sweat for 120 minutes against toughest opponent of the tournament while Ronaldo stayed injured on the bench... How that translate to "I won for country" is very funny... It is just like Firmino claiming to do the come-back against Barcelona while injured... (I did the come back against Barcelona grin)

Nobody can claim to win the Euro tournament by performing against Hungary and Wales only, and then became handicapped when the toughest opponent comes up!!

Messi performed greatly in 2019... He is the best individual player of the year... Despite VARsil and Comebol victimization, Messi still won a bronze medal(Uruguay, Colombia and Chile are better teams but won nothing)... Irrespective of Valverde or Suarez, Messi is still the best forward of Europe and currently the FIFA men best player in the world..

I will not be surprised if he win the Ballon d'or too!!! VVD and Mane are his close competitors tho cool

Ronaldo did not play at euros final Wow.. I give up on your matter bros

For your info, he got injured during the match

And even with his injury, he still came out to motivate the players

Thats the attribute of a true leader, portugal dont have the best team in the world but with ronaldo, they have belief they can beat anyone

But with all the players argentina have had over the years, they could not win anything because when they looked up to their best player messi, all they saw was failure

Ronaldo got injured at euros but won the cup.. Messi that have played the full 90mins+ in about four finals, tell me what he has achieved??
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Ronaldo did not play at euros final Wow.. I give up on your matter bros

For your info, he got injured during the match

And even with his injury, he still came out to motivate the players

Thats the attribute of a true leader, portugal dont have the best team in the world but with ronaldo, they have belief they can beat anyone

But with all the players argentina have had over the years, they could not win anything because when they looked up to their best player messi, all they saw was failure

Ronaldo got injured at euros but won the cup.. Messi that have played the full 90mins+ in about four finals, tell me what he has achieved??
Have you seen anyone winning the Ballon d'or for motivating other people to score goals?? ..

He became injured around 20+ minutes while the team sweat for 120 minutes on the field...

Playing against the toughest opponent in the Euro is the climax of the competition but Ronaldo got injured when it matter most..

There is no way you can win a tournament like Euro by scoring against Hungary and Wales only and got injured when a complete team show up..

Eder is the man... His goal is greater than all the 101 goals scored by Ronaldo for Portugal against sub, 100 teams on FIFA ranking in qualifiers!!

'I won for the country' means Ronaldo was not giving the real winners the credits they deserve!!
Scorer: Eder
MVP of the final: Pepe
Great performance: Patricio
Captain of the night: Nani!!!

Motivational cheerleader: Ronaldo??

Is that how Real Ronaldo, Zizou, Victor Moses, Mahrez, Eto'o, etc won trophies for their countries??

By becoming a cheerleader when the team need your football talent most??
C'mon!!
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Have you seen anyone winning the Ballon d'or for motivating other people to score goals?? ..

He became injured around 20+ minutes while the team sweat for 120 minutes on the field...

Playing against the toughest opponent in the Euro is the climax of the competition but Ronaldo got injured when it matter most..

There is no way you can win a tournament like Euro by scoring against Hungary and Wales only and got injured when a complete team show up..

Eder is the man... His goal is greater than all the 101 goals scored by Ronaldo for Portugal against sub, 100 teams on FIFA ranking in qualifiers!!

'I won for the country' means Ronaldo was not giving the real winners the credits they deserve!!
Scorer: Eder
MVP of the final: Pepe
Great performance: Patricio
Captain of the night: Nani!!!

Motivational cheerleader: Ronaldo??

Is that how Real Ronaldo, Zizou, Victor Moses, Mahrez, Eto'o, etc won trophies for their countries??

By becoming a cheerleader when the team need your football talent most??
C'mon!!

Tell messi to win an international trophy first bros.. Even if he doesnt play, no problem

Is it Ronaldo's fault that he got injured in the final??...

Anyway I have not seen anyone win the balon dor for getting injured sha.. Same way I have never seen anyone winning the best after getting battered 4 nil in the UCL.. And collecting a stupid red card in the copa america...

2006 was one of zidane's finest years, but once he got that red card against
italy, it became clear he wasnt going to get anything.

But enter 2019, messi got sent off, said all sorts of rubbish against conmebol, he even complained about the pitch and balls sef.. Yet he still ended up winning the best..

Messi and fifa ehnn, na God go judge dem

No wonder my guy never win UCL since sepp blatter and platini was disgraced outta office..

Messi would always complain against referees, but against psg(6-1) and chelsea, he was busy masturbating when the officials made some questionable calls
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:

So uruguay, colombia and chile are now better than argentina.. Imagine how the mighty have fallen

Before Messi, argentina was one of the best teams on the planet, but enter messi, they only turn up against the likes of Nigeria

Compare that to portugal.. Before ronaldo 0 finals 0 trophies.. With ronaldo 3 finals 2 trophies.. And they are even a european team sef.. I can pick like 20 good european teams that are better than portugal

But in america, argentina's main competitor is brazil yet they cant win shit.. Copa america even invites team from other continents eg china just to complete their number of participating team

Please ehnn,, Messi that have played the entire 90mins in four different finals, what have he done biko??

A GOAT in la liga.. But once he steps out.. grin grin grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

So uruguay, colombia and chile are now better than argentina.. Imagine how the mighty have fallen

Before Messi, argentina was one of the best teams on the planet, but enter messi, they only turn up against the likes of Nigeria

Compare that to portugal.. Before ronaldo 0 finals 0 trophies.. With ronaldo 3 finals 2 trophies.. And they are even a european team sef.. I can pick like 20 good european teams that are better than portugal

But in america, argentina's main competitor is brazil yet they cant win shit.. Copa america even invites team from other continents eg china just to complete their number of participating team

Please ehnn,, Messi that have played the entire 90mins in four different finals, what have he done biko??

A GOAT in la liga.. But once he steps out.. grin grin grin
Colombia, Chile and Uruguay are better team with better balance than Argentina,. Yes!!!

Infact Uruguay is ranked higher than Argentina on FIFA ranking presently!!!

Never forget, Uruguay eliminated Portugal from the World cup...

Also, never forget that World Cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Meaning: Cavani brace(which knocked out Portugal) made Ronaldo to automatically become lesser than Modric in 2018!!

The same Uruguay won nothing in the Copa America!!

At least, Argentina won the Bronze medal grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Tell messi to win an international trophy first bros.. Even if he doesnt play, no problem

Is it Ronaldo's fault that he got injured in the final??...

Anyway I have not seen anyone win the balon dor for getting injured sha.. Same way I have never seen anyone winning the best after getting battered 4 nil in the UCL.. And collecting a stupid red card in the copa america...

2006 was one of zidane's finest years, but once he got that red card against
italy, it became clear he wasnt going to get anything.

But enter 2019, messi got sent off, said all sorts of rubbish against conmebol, he even complained about the pitch and balls sef.. Yet he still ended up winning the best..

Messi and fifa ehnn, na God go judge dem

No wonder my guy never win UCL since sepp blatter and platini was disgraced outta office..

Messi would always complain against referees, but against psg(6-1) and chelsea, he was busy masturbating when the officials made some questionable calls
Messi that has a girlfriend while you were still a virgin, masturbate right??
Okay!!

You have never seen a trophyless player winning the Ballon d'or ahead of Frank Ribery, a treble winner?? In 2013!!!

It is all about votes...

And it is an individual award... Messi has everything individually, scoring 12 goals and 3 assists in the UCL..
Battered 4 nil?? That is Barcelona defence.. Origi was toying with Pique... How is that Messi’s fault.?? Is he a defender too??

One reason why Messi won the FIFA World best player award is because his competitors are too weak...

VVD role in the come back was partial... The real come-back was done by Origi and Wjanaldum... VVD was not alone in the defence, Matip, Fabinho and Allison also contributed to the cleansheet.. The real hero of the comeback can be summarized as "Corner taken quickly, Origi!!" VVD name absent!!!

And from UEFA super cup to date, Mane has been the undisputed best player in the Liverpool team... VVD can only be overhyped in the team now... As an African I see Mane overtaken him already in the Ballon d'or race cool

And Cristiano?? He is too weak to compete..

Juventus won SerieA with Higuain and Dybala in the previous season... So winning it.. is as normal as the previous 7 consecutive titles won since Conte days..
In fact, they even crashed out of the Copa Italia..

The fact that Ronaldo was outscored by Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata even worsen the case...

So Ronaldo was hiding in Juventus while Portugal team played up to the semi final stage and then Ronaldo joined team and played an Origi role against Switzerland!! shocked
That will not stop Bernaldo Silva from being the best player of the tournament cool

Ronaldo came 3rd through vote though...

VVD came 2nd through vote too..

And then, officially the FIFA men best player award was won by Lionel Messi through votes too...

He is the best irrespective of Valverde or VARsil... He will always be at that high level..

I like the way he blasted Comebol though.. If Nigerian youth can rise up to Buhari like that too, may be Nigeria will be a better place grin

Ballon d'or is between Messi, Mane and VVD now!!!

December 2 loading....
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Colombia, Chile and Uruguay are better team with better balance than Argentina,. Yes!!!

Infact Uruguay is ranked higher than Argentina on FIFA ranking presently!!!

Never forget, Uruguay eliminated Portugal from the World cup...

Also, never forget that World Cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Meaning: Cavani brace(which knocked out Portugal) made Ronaldo to automatically become lesser than Modric in 2018!!

The same Uruguay won nothing in the Copa America!!

At least, Argentina won the Bronze medal grin

The same Argentina that Maradona won something with??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child / Super Falcons Celebrate 2-0 Victory Against South Korea In The Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.