Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church (55865 Views)

Bikini Church End Time Church / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Danmisra(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is a nice and wonderful mistake,so what do u think is the next possible mistake that will happen which will bring money to the church
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is all.about money.... if you think the Catholic and Anglican churches are about spirituality.... think again.... all about power and money. They are losing members due to scandals and people finding what they are looking for in Pentecostal churches. It takes money to maintain the many massive church buildings and pay salaries. In desperation... this church been staging fashion shows.... the church used as an entertainment venue.... as a means of raising money. How can there be a fashion show in beach country and not have models in common itsy bitsy swim suits? If this didn't go viral.... the Bishop would've enjoyed the show and said nothing ... just like he did the other shows.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by IbitsonReloaded(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
Wow...dix is nice even Jesus attended
It was Mohammed that attended
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Donjazzy12(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-of-bikini-fashion-show-in.html?m=1
Anglican Church is no longer a Church. I left the Church when it approved homosexuality.

Things are gonna get worse!
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by BrainSanitizer: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
This apology is too late.
For three whole days you turned the house of God into a community for immorality and then you apologize?
Even the devil will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Patrioticman007:
What ?. Apology for a religion that supports trending issues. We now have Gay Bishops, we have pregnant Reverend Sisters. We have satanic churches. We have Lesbian sisters churches. We have yahoo yahoo churches.
What now remains is for the final trumpet to be blown and Judgment day to begin.

Apology is the final damage control when there’s no tenable excuse....the church of this mordern times always feel that they should incorporate secular/ worldly engagement so as to bring people into church and to repentance..but it has ended up backfiring over and over again, the church has only become more worldly at the end...

at least they apologized..some useless church will still look for scripture to justify the nonsense move
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalee:
Nigerian churches will only copy bad aspects that are not beneficial to any of us

but won't copy this interesting aspect that is beneficial to our konji

u are a man.

this is a very vital observation.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by kendological(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Patrioticman007:
What ?. Apology for a religion that supports trending issues. We now have Gay Bishops, we have pregnant Reverend Sisters. We have satanic churches. We have Lesbian sisters churches. We have yahoo yahoo churches.
What now remains is for the final trumpet to be blown and Judgment day to begin.
You go wait for trumpet so tey....
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Surulereman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
The clergy men that permitted such show to be held in God's sanctuary should face suspension for some time. Their apology is just the beginning of the sanitization process.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by adenigga(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
beresponsible:
After enjoying the show

Don't mind the silly bishop, after finished masturbating!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please Good people of Nairaland. Come to my aid before I finally give it all up like I have been contemplating in the past few weeks. I am currently frustrated distressed and hopeless. I think this life is not worth living at all and I am tired , exhausted and can push no further.

Please show me some empathy, compassion and love.

My contact is down here on my signature
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by flexmony1: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why should the Anglican church host a fashion show in the first place in any form or shape. This is exactly what gave rise to what happen in Trinidad. Are you hosting a fashion show because you are looking for church activity or what. Comedy has also been introduce in the church and when all kinds of comedy is performed you start looking for apology to render. Is church copying from the world or the world copying from the church. My opinion is that you allowed it happen. If we know this we will be careful next time of the kind of activity we bring to the church.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Lugianostar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some men of God are just joking over God's mercy!!!

May God forgive your ignorance!!!
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by biafranbaby(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
I may yet go back to church.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Buffalo2(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Judgment will start from the Church
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by kenir(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalee:
Nigerian churches will only copy bad aspects that are not beneficial to any of us

imagine a crossover night in church with this kind of show

the new year will be blessed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Isoduwa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rice after beans
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Herkim(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
What a religion, where anything goes in the name of money.

What a shame and disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by petitejolie(f): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
shocked Jesus is lord��
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by vceejay(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Endtime angry
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Antoeni(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Almighty God has A lot to Judge on Judgement day
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Bluntemperor: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
As if there are no more prayers,no more deliverance,no more Soul Winning again,no more interventions for sinking World,no more rescue Mission Works,no more worship for the Mighty God,no more Praise for God to wrought Miracles,Signs and Wonders in Trinidad and Tobago,yet you went ahead and displayed this disgraceful act. Anyway,Anglican Church and there Gay partners una welldone!!!.
Thunder,Fire and Brimstone will come over all of you who tried hard to mock God.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by GMbuharii: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
May God have mercy on him I pray
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by nonjebose(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is he trying to claim ignorance of the entire despicable activity. Since he has been having fashion show in the church before now, then this is an unfortunate upgrade. I don't see the relevance of any fashion show in the church.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by GMbuharii: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Herkim:
What a religion, where anything goes in the name of money.

What a shame and disgrace.

Says one whose religion gat no problem moving around with detonators. grin
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by nairalee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
kenir:

imagine a crossover night in church with this kind of show

the new year will be blessed

I'm telling you. Just that our pastors are not innovative. Only to chop money the old fashioned way is their priority
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Hoojay(f): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Are you interested in getting extra cash through Mini Importation in Nigeria?This opportunity is definitely for you. With ₦2,000 only, you can learn how to earn close to ₦50,000 monthly doing mini Importation through our online training classes.

Limited space available, join the preparatory group to learn more.

https:///EpKAh0gr9Vd8Smd4J7DSGm

Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Champagnegold: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
who am I oga let God forgive us. how did this one start sef chaiiii
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by Arthurhills: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is not a church it's gathering of worldliness, who are the church? Then which church are you Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by mymadam(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalee:

undecided Baadd guy!
Re: Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church by thomas212: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Apology accepted... but dat ain't no church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.