Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. (12538 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 3:48am On Nov 10, 2019
How GFs and wives create opportunities for sex with other men.

Or
How women in committed relationships embark on sex sprees lasting days that they trick their men into allowing, blessing or even funding.

ALL THE SEX SHE CAN HANDLE.
Some years back, a friend of mine who was a security guard at a Guest Lodge told me a very curious story. A story I'm hearing more and more lately. With minor variations.

My guy told me that a Zimbabwean lady (bear in mind this all took place in South Africa) had met a non-South African guy whose dick she couldn't resist. And so to create time to ride him, the lady orchestrated a plan so crazy only a sex crazy woman could devise: She planned a trip home to Zim that her husband blessed and PAID for, but instead of going to Zim, she camped with her lover at a nearby guest lodge where she was screwed senseless day in day out.

I don't quite remember how that story ended.

But as the years have rolled on, I have heard more and more guys talk about lesser and greater situations than this one as victims, beneficiaries and witnesses.

TRAINING DAY.
A woman doesn't wake up with the balls and the expertise to execute deception on such a grand scale. It takes years of practice. She gets her training on lesser deceptions.

She begins as a teen bunking high school to make out and smoke with boys. Then she gets bolder leaving home in uniform but diverting and spending the day getting fvcked by some older guy. While her parents think their daughter is at school. You have seen things go south for these girls come Parents Consultation Days and it comes to light they have absent they can't explain.

After high school and college she gets a job and a man and has to play higher level games to create chances to play around. Games this writeup will touch on.

SCRIPTS AND SCENARIOS.
Do you remember the thread HOW WOMEN GOLD DIG YOU where we talked about Fake Trips and Fake Funerals as a way for a woman to gold dig you for money?

Well these Fake Scenarios and Situations have a second job. They are used by women for another purpose that has nothing to with money: SEX SPREES.

WOMEN WITHOUT GAME.
Women without game and strategy will always be doing their dirty deeds in a hurry because they don't know how to create time.

They will take a little too long to come back from the store. They will come back from work a little late. With stories of how they met such and such and lost time chatting. But it will All be because they passed by some guy's place for some quick sex. And the moment they get home they rush into the shower complaining about hot the day is outside.

But women who know the game know how to create time and opportunity to partake in fvckery unrushed and savor the moment.

MOST WOMEN WITH NON-BELIEVER HUSBANDS USE SUNDAYS FOR UNHOLY BUSINESS.
Because most men don't bother going to church and leave that to their women, it gives women one whole day to mess around ESPECIALLY since most men they mess around with ARE OFF ON SUNDAYS.

It usually plays out something like this:
A woman meets a guy that ignites her lust and makes her hormones boil. She's staying with a man. But she needs to create time for the other man to get his dick. So what does she do? Well she has Sunday. A day when she can legitimately dress up without arousing her man's suspicion. No matter how beautiful a woman makes herself on Sunday, her man won't question it. The man is too busy congratulating himself for having chosen such a God-fearing woman to think anything.

So the woman beautifies herself and sets off to church. She'll divert before getting to church and go deliver pussy to the other man. Or she can really go to church but for an hour or two for the alibis and witnesses tomorrow. Then leave and go open legs the whole day.

And if the couple has kids that the woman takes to church every Sunday, what does she do with the kids on that fateful Sunday? Well, her man works Monday to Saturday doesn't he? He leaves early every morning and comes late every evening. The kids miss him. Can he spend the day with the kids? To catch up? Maybe take them to the mall, the park or the zoo. After all the kids are noisy at church and disturb her worshipping. And just like that she has the kids off her hands and she's free to go LovePeddler.

After a day of the other man riding her hard she returns home either in that prayerful mood that tells you "no sex today, I'm too filled with the spirit" or she'll fake diarrhea or vomiting. Anything to make you not touch her.

SHE'S OFF BUT SHE GOES TO WORK.
If her man is as serious about church as she is then a woman can't use Sunday as whoring day.

She has to create another day for that.

If she's a working woman then her plan will involve her off days. She'll go to work, look up when her next off day is, then book the other man for that day. Come off day, she'll wake up as usual, dress up and leave for work. Only to divert and deliver pussy to the other man. While hubby thinks wifey is slaving away on a desk she's slaving away on a dick.

This is by far the easiest trick women in South Africa pull.

That evening the woman will complain about how extra hard her day was at work and how she's so exhausted she can't even cook. Let alone nook. Clueless hubby will cook, run her a bath and rock her to sleep. Only if he knew how much the other man rocked her the whole day...

So what are we saying? We are saying not every morning that a woman leaves the house going to work means she's going to work. If you want to see how easy a woman can call in sick, one morning, give her your best performance then say to her, "Call work and tell them you're not feeling well". See how a simple phone call can give her a free day. Then understand how easy it will be for her to leave the house, on the way to work call in sick, then divert and go deliver pussy for some guy.

Now, After succeeding at getting day-long illicit sex this way, the woman will get bolder and orchestrate bigger schemes to get more time. To steal more days. Somewhere along the line she'll feel ready for the challenge of stealing 4 or 5 whole days. To create a whole week for herself and some other guy.

THAT TRIP HOME THAT WAS SHORTER THAN YOU KNOW.
A few years back a friend of mine, in a public transport back from work started a conversation with a lady that continued after they both reached the terminus and that ended with them swapping contacts. It was a Friday and apparently the lady was visiting relatives for the weekend and was going to return to the matrimonial home on Monday morning.

Well what do you know, next day Saturday the lady calls my guy and tells him she's coming to his place. She had decided to cut her visit to her relatives short.(I personally doubt her husband got the update and change of plans) Anyways my guy welcomes it (who wouldn't) and Saturday, through Sunday and Monday morning he murders the pussy.

THAT TRIP HOME THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
Over the years I've heard variations of this story. I have heard of women accompanied by husbands to terminuses to get transport to the village only to disembark a few streets down the road and head over to some guy's place and remain there for days. I have heard of women in flats pretending to visit family back home only to get in the lift, go down two floors, enter an apartment and camp there for days. Never leaving the room. While her man thinks his woman is miles away home she's actually a few floors down the same building he's in getting dicked daily. I have heard of stories where a GF who was supposed to be back home in another city get spotted at the local tavern by friends of friends of the BFs.

At one time I worked with a guy who was so handsome a lady from another department made him an offer a few men could refuse. She said to him, "Let me visit you for a week. I'll tell my man I'm with my family".
I'm guessing her family home was in the city. And I'm also guessing she was going to be coming to work from my work mate's place. My man declined in disgust and told a friend who told a friend who told a friend until a friend told me.

THE JOBLESS MAN IS KING WHEN IT COMES TO ADULTEROUS SEX.
Women make so much noise about their hatred and detest for jobless men. How they are broke and whatnot and can't afford to pay for shet. But having acquired the men with money, having secured the dollars, guess what's needed after? Dick. Once a woman is financially secure broke guys can forward CVs for sex with no problems. After the purse is full, the pussy is next.

Although working women sometimes fake trips home, the Fake Trip Home is usually a favorite with Jobless women. They find some guy they like, plan a week with him, Ask for money for transport and groceries to take home to their family, instead divert to the guy's place, use the money for food while getting screwed to death. When that money runs out, and more is needed, the woman calls her man, asks for him to send transport money via Shoprite Money Transfer for her to return to the city from the "village". The man sends the money. The party continues.
Two days later the man calls asking where the hell is she since she was sent money to use for transport back to the city.
She tells him a family emergency swallowed the transport fare. Can he send again. He asks for a week to raise another transport fare. In reality giving the woman another week with a strange dick.
Now, this scenario I have just described happened exactly like this for a friend of a friend. We laughed our heads off when we heard the story.

And so the most cruel thing about these Fake Trips women do for sex is that the men women choose for them are usually jobless guys which forces the women to bring the money, money they usually get from their BFs and husbands. And so the BFs and husbands effectively become the financiers of their women's sex sprees. Even if working, Women will rarely use their own money to screw around. Their reasoning is They (the women) are having to resort to outside dick because their men are failing. The men caused the problem so the men's money will fix the problem.

THE CROSS-COUNTRY SEX SPREE.
Back in the day when 2go was all the rage, a friend met with an interesting character on the social network.

It was a girl who was planning to go through several cities meeting up with men. These men were to each transfer transport fare to her which would fund her long trip that would see her enter a city spend a day or two with a man then move on to the next city. Collecting dick from city to city.

My jaw dropped.

This is same friend who sent some girl money from another province to come to him only for the treacherous hoe to divert and deliver pussy to some other guy in his city. And the hoe had the ovaries to try to scam him twice by sending him a message a few days later saying "I'm sorry for what happened the guy I went to played me now I'm stranded can you send money again so I can come to you?"

I told him if he sent the money Im personally murdering him.

Again this is the same guy who met a lady whose husband was overseas who came to his place with a suitcase of clothes intending to camp for a few days for dick. Which my man turned down. Which led to the lady leaving the next morning to find dick elsewhere. And a few months later that lady got in touch to tell him she had contracted HIV/Aids on her sex spree.

THE EMERGENCY FAKE FUNERAL.
Let's talk about the Emergency Fake Funeral.

This is by far the most powerful weapon in any woman's arsenal. This will be used when she wants to delay sex, justify some big mistake or disappear for days.

To delay sex things will play out along these lines:
You meet a new girl whom you spend heavily on with the promise of good sex soon soon. Maybe on your upcoming birthday, or her own birthday or last day of the month or on some special day eg Easter weekend. Only for her favorite aunt to have a stroke in the morning and die in the afternoon just before D-day. Ruining all the sex plans. Are you really gonna be the insensitive jerk that wants to sleep with a grieving girl? Of course not.

Sex delayed. Her pussy lives another day.

The power of the Emergency Fake Funeral is in that it can be deployed rapidly (as easy as a fake call from her friend whose caller ID has been changed to "Mom" who calls to deliver the bad news) And just like that everything has to be put on hold and she can pack a bag same time and catch a bus.... to her lover.

And funerals are sensitive and taboo which means you can't really double check anything without appearing like some huge insensitive son of a bitch.
Furthermore, you'll not hesitate to give her money...

FAKE ILLNESS.
Women use Fake Illnesses to justify themselves when caught in a lie (" oh I said that last week? And today I'm saying something different? I'm sorry baby. It must be the stress, remember I told you my cousin Edith has cancer. We grew up together and her sickness is really messing with my head" ).

Does she have a cousin? Yes. Is the cousin sick? No. Because for all the talk of her ailing beloved cousin, your GF has never even one day asked you to accompany her to visit said sick cousin.

QUEENS OF FAKE.
Anything can be faked.

Church services, trips, sickness, funerals etc. A Woman will fake anything to create time and opportunity for illicit doings. There'll be uncles you'll be told have been rushed to hospitals; there'll be grannies you'll be told have collapsed and died which she'll need to rush back home for. Conveniently WITHOUT you. Because these will occur during the work week or during times you're really busy with work.

Some of these emergencies will be fake.

And those trips back home will be nothing but Sex Sprees around the city. Nothing but her getting all the sex in the world, with your blessing and your money.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Omar09(m): 3:54am On Nov 10, 2019
I think when she comes up with all these FAKE EMERGENCIES, the husband should volunteer to go with her to wherever she mentions be it Home, sick cousin, or whatever. I mean she can get dicks quite alright outside marriage, but she doesn't have to enjoy it. I mean the ones she gets on her way back to home from work @ubunja and @Martinez39 what do ya think?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by AstroG: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2019
@Martinez39,Jonnydispute,CAPSLOCKED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Martinez39(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
The miseducationist is back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
make I book space first
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by TissuePaper: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Booked, welcome back boss
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Booked...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Blinkers: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
How GFs and wives create opportunities for sex with other men.

Or
How women in committed relationships embark on sex sprees lasting days that they trick their men into allowing, blessing or even funding.

ALL THE SEX SHE CAN HANDLE.
Some years back, a friend of mine who was a security guard at a Guest Lodge told me a very curious story. A story I'm hearing more and more lately. With minor variations.

My guy told me that a Zimbabwean lady (bear in mind this all took place in South Africa) had met a non-South African guy whose dick she couldn't resist. And so to create time to ride him, the lady orchestrated a plan so crazy only a sex crazy woman could devise: She planned a trip home to Zim that her husband blessed and PAID for, but instead of going to Zim, she camped with her lover at a nearby guest lodge where she was screwed senseless day in day out.

I don't quite remember how that story ended.

But as the years have rolled on, I have heard more and more guys talk about lesser and greater situations than this one as victims, beneficiaries and witnesses.

TRAINING DAY.
A woman doesn't wake up with the balls and the expertise to execute deception on such a grand scale. It takes years of practice. She gets her training on lesser deceptions.

She begins as a teen bunking high school to make out and smoke with boys. Then she gets bolder leaving home in uniform but diverting and spending the day getting fvcked by some older guy. While her parents think their daughter is at school. You have seen things go south for these girls come Parents Consultation Days and it comes to light they have absent they can't explain.

After high school and college she gets a job and a man and has to play higher level games to create chances to play around. Games this writeup will touch on.

SCRIPTS AND SCENARIOS.
Do you remember the thread HOW WOMEN GOLD DIG YOU where we talked about Fake Trips and Fake Funerals as a way for a woman to gold dig you for money?

Well these Fake Scenarios and Situations have a second job. They are used by women for another purpose that has nothing to with money: SEX SPREES.

WOMEN WITHOUT GAME.
Women without game and strategy will always be doing their dirty deeds in a hurry because they don't know how to create time.

They will take a little too long to come back from the store. They will come back from work a little late. With stories of how they met such and such and lost time chatting. But it will All be because they passed by some guy's place for some quick sex. And the moment they get home they rush into the shower complaining about hot the day is outside.

But women who know the game know how to create time and opportunity to partake in fvckery unrushed and savor the moment.

MOST WOMEN WITH NON-BELIEVER HUSBANDS USE SUNDAYS FOR UNHOLY BUSINESS.
Because most men don't bother going to church and leave that to their women, it gives women one whole day to mess around ESPECIALLY since most men they mess around with ARE OFF ON SUNDAYS.

It usually plays out something like this:
A woman meets a guy that ignites her lust and makes her hormones boil. She's staying with a man. But she needs to create time for the other man to get his dick. So what does she do? Well she has Sunday. A day when she can legitimately dress up without arousing her man's suspicion. No matter how beautiful a woman makes herself on Sunday, her man won't question it. The man is too busy congratulating himself for having chosen such a God-fearing woman to think anything.

So the woman beautifies herself and sets off to church. She'll divert before getting to church and go deliver pussy to the other man. Or she can really go to church but for an hour or two for the alibis and witnesses tomorrow. Then leave and go open legs the whole day.

And if the couple has kids that the woman takes to church every Sunday, what does she do with the kids on that fateful Sunday? Well, her man works Monday to Saturday doesn't he? He leaves early every morning and comes late every evening. The kids miss him. Can he spend the day with the kids? To catch up? Maybe take them to the mall, the park or the zoo. After all the kids are noisy at church and disturb her worshipping. And just like that she has the kids off her hands and she's free to go LovePeddler.

After a day of the other man riding her hard she returns home either in that prayerful mood that tells you "no sex today, I'm too filled with the spirit" or she'll fake diarrhea or vomiting. Anything to make you not touch her.

SHE'S OFF BUT SHE GOES TO WORK.
If her man is as serious about church as she is then a woman can't use Sunday as whoring day.

She has to create another day for that.

If she's a working woman then her plan will involve her off days. She'll go to work, look up when her next off day is, then book the other man for that day. Come off day, she'll wake up as usual, dress up and leave for work. Only to divert and deliver pussy to the other man. While hubby thinks wifey is slaving away on a desk she's slaving away on a dick.

This is by far the easiest trick women in South Africa pull.

That evening the woman will complain about how extra hard her day was at work and how she's so exhausted she can't even cook. Let alone nook. Clueless hubby will cook, run her a bath and rock her to sleep. Only if he knew how much the other man rocked her the whole day...

So what are we saying? We are saying not every morning that a woman leaves the house going to work means she's going to work. If you want to see how easy a woman can call in sick, one morning, give her your best performance then say to her, "Call work and tell them you're not feeling well". See how a simple phone call can give her a free day. Then understand how easy it will be for her to leave the house, on the way to work call in sick, then divert and go deliver pussy for some guy.

Now, After succeeding at getting day-long illicit sex this way, the woman will get bolder and orchestrate bigger schemes to get more time. To steal more days. Somewhere along the line she'll feel ready for the challenge of stealing 4 or 5 whole days. To create a whole week for herself and some other guy.

THAT TRIP HOME THAT WAS SHORTER THAN YOU KNOW.
A few years back a friend of mine, in a public transport back from work started a conversation with a lady that continued after they both reached the terminus and that ended with them swapping contacts. It was a Friday and apparently the lady was visiting relatives for the weekend and was going to return to the matrimonial home on Monday morning.

Well what do you know, next day Saturday the lady calls my guy and tells him she's coming to his place. She had decided to cut her visit to her relatives short.(I personally doubt her husband got the update and change of plans) Anyways my guy welcomes it (who wouldn't) and Saturday, through Sunday and Monday morning he murders the pussy.

THAT TRIP HOME THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
Over the years I've heard variations of this story. I have heard of women accompanied by husbands to terminuses to get transport to the village only to disembark a few streets down the road and head over to some guy's place and remain there for days. I have heard of women in flats pretending to visit family back home only to get in the lift, go down two floors, enter an apartment and camp there for days. Never leaving the room. While her man thinks his woman is miles away home she's actually a few floors down the same building he's in getting dicked daily. I have heard of stories where a GF who was supposed to be back home in another city get spotted at the local tavern by friends of friends of the BFs.

At one time I worked with a guy who was so handsome a lady from another department made him an offer a few men could refuse. She said to him, "Let me visit you for a week. I'll tell my man I'm with my family".
I'm guessing her family home was in the city. And I'm also guessing she was going to be coming to work from my work mate's place. My man declined in disgust and told a drive who told a friend who told a friend until a friend told me.

THE JOBLESS MAN IS KING WHEN IT COMES TO ADULTEROUS SEX.
Women make so much noise about their hatred and detest for jobless men. How they are broke and whatnot and can't afford to pay for shet. But having acquired the men with money, having secured the dollars, guess what's needed after? Dick. Once a woman is financially secure broke guys can forward CVs for sex with no problems. After the purse is full, the pussy is next.

Although working women sometimes fake trips home, the Fake Trip Home is usually a favorite with Jobless women. They find some guy they like, plan a week with him, Ask for money for transport and groceries to take home to their family, instead divert to the guy's place, use the money for food while getting screwed to death. When that money runs out, and more is needed, the woman calls her man, asks for him to send transport money via Shoprite Money Transfer for her to return to the city from the "village". The man sends the money. The party continues.
Two days later the man calls asking where the hell is she since she was sent money to use for transport back to the city.
She tells him a family emergency swallowed the transport fare. Can he send again. He asks for a week to raise another transport fare. In reality giving the woman another week with a strange dick.
Now, this scenario I have just described happened exactly like this for a friend of a friend. We laughed our heads off when we heard the story.

And so the most cruel thing about these Fake Trips women do for sex is that the men women choose for them are usually jobless guys which forces the women to bring the money, money they usually get from their BFs and husbands. And so the BFs and husbands effectively become the financiers of their women's sex sprees. Even if working, Women will rarely use their own money to screw around. Their reasoning is They (the women) are having to resort to outside dick because their men are failing. The men caused the problem so the men's money will fix the problem.

THE CROSS-COUNTRY SEX SPREE.
Back in the day when 2go was all the rage, a friend met with an interesting character on the social network.

It was a girl who was planning to go through several cities meeting up with men. These men were to each transfer transport fare to her which would fund her long trip that would see her enter a city spend a day or two with a man then move on to the next city. Collecting dick from city to city.

My jaw dropped.

This is same friend who sent some girl money from another province to come to him only for the treacherous hoe to divert and deliver pussy to some other guy in his city. And the hoe had the ovaries to try to scam him twice by sending him a message a few days later saying "I'm sorry for what happened the guy I went to played me now in stranded can you send money again so I can come to you?"

I told him if he sent the money Im personally murdering him.

Again this is the same guy who met a lady whose husband was overseas who came to his place with a suitcase of clothes intending to camp for a few days for dick. Which my man turned down. Which led to the lady leaving the next morning to find dick elsewhere. And a few months later that lady got in touch to tell him she had contracted HIV/Aids on her sex spree.

THE EMERGENCY FAKE FUNERAL.
Let's talk about the Emergency Fake Funeral.

This is by far the most powerful weapon in any woman's arsenal. This will be used when she wants to delay sex, justify some big mistake or disappear for days.

To delay sex things will play out along these lines:
You meet a new girl whom you spend heavily on with the promise of good sex soon soon. Maybe on your upcoming birthday, or her own birthday or last day of the month or on some special day eg Easter weekend. Only for her favorite aunt to have a stroke in the morning and die in the afternoon just before D-day. Ruining all the sex plans. Are you really gonna be the insensitive jerk that wants to sleep with a grieving girl? Of course not.

Sex delayed. Her pussy lives another day.

The power of the Emergency Fake Funeral is in that it can be deployed rapidly (as easy as a fake call from her friend whose caller ID has been changed to "Mom" who calls to deliver the bad news) And just like that everything has to be put on hold and she can pack a bag same time and catch a bus.... to her lover.

And funerals are sensitive and taboo which means you can't really double check anything without appearing like some huge insensitive son of a bitch.
Furthermore, you'll not hesitate to give her money...

FAKE ILLNESS.
Women use Fake Illnesses to justify themselves when caught in a lie (" oh I said that last week? And today I'm saying something different? I'm sorry baby. It must be the stress, remember I told you my cousin Edith has cancer. We grew up together and her sickness is really messing with my head" ).

Does she have a cousin? Yes. Is the cousin sick? No. Because for all the talk of her ailing beloved cousin, your GF has never even one day asked you to accompany her to visit said sick cousin.

QUEENS OF FAKE.
Anything can be faked.

Church services, trips, sickness, funerals etc. A Woman will fake anything to create time and opportunity for illicit doings. There'll be uncles you'll be told have been rushed to hospitals; there'll be grannies you'll be told have collapsed and died which she'll need to rush back home for. Conveniently WITHOUT you. Because these will occur during the work week or during times you're really busy with work.

Some of these emergencies will be fake.

And those trips back home will be nothing but Sex Sprees around the city. Nothing but her getting all the sex in the world, with your blessing and your money.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

cool

My man is back like I thought he would!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by kurupt1: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Chai......Ubunja. Why do you continue to open these women secrets up?
#Swallows a red pill with a bottle of lager#

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by czarr(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Dont fear women, understand women

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by NACE13: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Blinkers:

cool

My man is back like I thought he would!

Jesus! Bro, are you new here? You didn't have to quote the whole page just to comment or pass a message.

23 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Skepticus: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2019
NACE13:

Jesus! Bro, are you new here? You didn't have to quote the whole page just to comment or pass a message.

I don't think he is new. I've been seeing his comments on Ubunja's posts.

Some guys quote the original posts as Ubunja's truths often get deleted by the mods sometimes.

Maybe it's a way of keeping his own copy. Lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by luvyaself95(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
czarr:
You valid man
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
AstroG:
@Martinez39,Jonnydispute,CAPSLOCKED
. Ubunja is good at what he does. Kudos to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by NACE13: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Skepticus:

I don't think he is new. I've been seeing his comments on Ubunja's posts.

Some guys quote the original posts as Ubunja's truths often get deleted by the mods sometimes.

Maybe it's a way of keeping his own copy. Lol

Bro, I don't know about you but the shii is sobdamn annoying. He should have just mentioned the OP's username instead of quoting the whole writeup just to get his attention. I mean, c'mon,mehn! undecided

I have seen many people do this but I just can't take it any more. Ahan!

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Dollarheist: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
THE TRUEST IS HERE grin cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by MrHistorian: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
What an interesting read!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
That im a lazy reader is not when it comes to any of ubunjas miseducations,. I must gather strenght read am

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Omar09:
I think when she comes up with all these FAKE EMERGENCIES, the husband should volunteer to go with her to wherever she mentions be it Home, sick cousin, or whatever. I mean she can get dicks quite alright outside marriage, but she doesn't have to enjoy it. I mean the ones she gets on her way back to home from work @ubunja and @Martinez39 what do ya think?
you can't accompany her because these events will be perfectly timed for when you are the most busy. But if you can drop everything and make time I'm guessing the story will change. Women are cunning:
Her: "my aunt Esther just died I need to go home"
You: "no problem I'll take you there"
Her: "okay. Let me call to confirm details"
*she makes a call. Then 5 mins later her phone rings. She answers in a loud voice so you hear the convo*
Her: "oh hie mum. Oh the aunty who passed is Aunty
Esther the one in the UK? Oh okay. Then everything will happen over there? Okay"

31 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
czarr:
understand and exploit. I always take advantage.

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dollarheist:
THE TRUEST IS HERE grin cheesy cool
your moniker will make a good title for a thriller movie. Nice.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
That im a lazy reader is not when it comes to any of ubunjas miseducations,. I must gather strenght read am
lmfao. Comment made my day. Especially with that Pic. Hilarious Bros.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Omar09(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
you can't accompany her because these events will be perfectly timed for when you are the most busy. But if you can drop everything and make time I'm guessing the story will change. Women are cunning:
Her: "my aunt Esther just died I need to go home"
You: "no problem I'll take you there"
Her: "okay. Let me call to confirm details"
*she makes a call. Then 5 mins later her phone rings. She answers in a loud voice so you hear the convo*
Her: "oh hie mum. Oh the aunty who passed is Aunty
Esther the one in the UK? Oh okay. Then everything will happen over there? Okay"

How do we stop them, or we just come to terms and live with it being prepared to make changes when she's caught?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Omar09:

How do we stop them, or we just come to terms and live with it being prepared to make changes when she's caught?
you can't stop them without going paranoid. Control what you can control. And that's yourself. Come to terms with female nature and be prepared to cut her loose when shet hits the fan.

16 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Omar09(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
you can't stop them without going paranoid. Control what you can control. And that's yourself. Come to terms with female nature and be prepared to cut her loose when shet hits the fan.

I was hoping for that reply. Sure thing. I believe in change so I'm not afraid of change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Sucsex(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Following... nice article though
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sucsex:
Following... nice article though

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao. Comment made my day. Especially with that Pic. Hilarious Bros.

Glad i was able to lighten up your day bro

Be good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Seun should start paying you for your writeups or better join Twitter for quicker fame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
This guy eh,you are on another level may God give you more knowledge and understand.but ladies don dey get bad meeting for your mater here ooo.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Adasun(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Walk on the red carpet boss. grin

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using A Woman As Your Best Man / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.