Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. (20505 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 3:57am On Nov 10, 2019
No Choosing Signals, No Approach.

THE COLD APPROACH.
We all have that mental image of an Alpha. That man who's able to go up and seduce any woman he desires without waiting for permission. He's supposed to be able to approach any female of any class, at any place, anytime, without fear. He has balls. After all he is Alpha.

Randomly approaching women on the street is called the COLD APPROACH.
The term is taken from something called Cold Calling, ".. A sales practice in which individuals are contacted who have not previously expressed interest in a product or service. Cold calling is commonly used in telemarketing, and only produces maybe a 2% success rate for the most skilled professional.
Consumers tend to dislike cold calling... " (Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/coldcalling.asp)

If contacting random people who haven't expressed any interest in something you are selling seems like a mountain of work without any guarantee of success, IT IS a mountain of work without any guarantee of success. The same mountain of work without any guarantee of success that you take upon yourself when you randomly hit on girls on the street who haven't expressed any interest in you.

It's a numbers game.

Approach many women and a few of them will respond positively. There is even a theory: Ask 100 girls for sex and 1 will say yes. While the other 99 will reject you.

People who love the Cold Approach say it "toughens" you up and gets you used to female rejection. Admittedly, Approaching many girls and getting 1 to accept you may make you seem and appear brave and bring you pussy here and there.
But the real question is: Why approach many girls to get 1 girl who'll accept you when you can watch and study the body language of many girls THEN SIMPLY APPROACH THAT 1 GIRL LIKELY TO SAY YES?

Isn't it more sensible? More pleasant?

This writeup will defend and promote such an approach.

THE HOT APPROACH.
Let women show interest in you first before you approach them. That's the Hot Approach.

Don't approach 100 women to get only 1 to say Yes. Study 100 women and identify that 1 woman most likely to say Yes then approach only her.

That way there's less stress, less pain and less guesswork.

WOMEN CHOOSE, YOU APPROACH.
To be happy in life, a woman must love you more than you love her. Just as women themselves know, for them to be happy a man must love them more than they love the man.

Because in any relationship the one who loves LESS is the happiest, the most important and the Prize.

If you want to be happy as a man let women show they like you FIRST before approaching them. Why? Because every woman has a Sexual Imprint which determines what type of men turns her on, which is shaped primarily by her parents (in Virgins) and by her first sexual experience (in non Virgins). You can't guess a woman's Sexual Imprint and you risk going against it when you randomly approach women without checking for signs of interest also known as Green Lights, which are known internationally as Choosing Signals.

A woman who shows interest in you first is telling you that you are what turns her on. In one go she has solved the Sexual Imprint dilemma for you.

IN SUPPORT OF LETTING WOMEN CHOOSE.
Here are 3 radically different sources vouching for the Hot Approach. For letting women show interest in you first before you approach them.

Source 1: Robert Briffault & Briffault's law.

Robert Briffault, (French, 1874 – 1948) is known for what is called Briffault's law whose first sentence is:

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family... "

In every species, humans included, all relationships happen with the approval, permission and go-ahead from, the female. Not the male. Even the male peacock, colorful as he is, only displays his feathers and the female CHOOSES him or rejects him.

Why did our forefathers fight with sticks infront of girls? To impress the girls so the girls would CHOOSE them. Being chosen has always been the name of the game for the males. Wait to be chosen before seducing any woman.

Source 2. Anton LaVey.
Jesus said be "Wise as serpents and harmless as doves" (Matthew 10:16)
By this Christ reveals to us that, generally, evil tends to be more worldly-wise than goodness. Evil men have "streetsmarts" that good men don't have.
And when He says, "For the children of this World are in their generation wiser than the children of Light" (Luke 16:8 ) He's stressing the same point. Evil is smarter than Goodness when it comes to the ways of this world.

Now let's talk about the wisdom of serpents and The cleverness of the Children of the World.

One of the foremost evil figures of our generation was Anton LaVey (American, 1930 - 1997).

You may have heard of a church called The Church of Satan, LaVey started it. You may have heard of something called the Satanic Bible, LaVey wrote it. You may have seen the symbol of a pentagram with a goat's head that has become synonymous with Satanism and Goth culture, although LaVey didn't design it, he's the one who made it trend. To top his service to Satan, LaVey wrote a book that has become the modus operandi for witches in their work of sexually manipulating men called The Satanic Witch.

But LaVey's most interesting work, in so far as this writeup is concerned, is a list of 11 commandments he created in the 1960s called The 11 Satanic Rules Of The Earth that Satanists live by: (https://www.learnreligions.com/satanic-rules-of-the-earth-95969) (or see picture below).

Now among those rules is a very curious rule set at the heart of the list at number 5 that solidifies and crystallizes the theme of this writeup: Satanic Rule number 5: "DO NOT MAKE SEXUAL ADVANCES UNLESS YOU ARE GIVEN THE MATING SIGNAL".

Here is a man whose work and ideas have started international movements and groups and inspired even pòrn stàrs to name themselves after him (adult actresses Scarlet LaVey, Lylith LaVey and Audrey LaVey), yet even he acknowledges and respects how the world of sex works. Namely that WOMEN HAVE TO CHOOSE YOU BEFORE YOU CAN APPROACH.

And women choose you by giving you Mating Signals also known as Choosing Signals also known as Green Lights. Without a Green Light given, even Satanists are commanded NOT to approach a woman sexually.

Source 3: How prostitutes choose Pîmps

In the hierarchy of the Mating Game, Nice Guys sit at the bottom of the pyramid. They are the bottom feeders eating everyone's left overs. Next up, are The Bad Boys. Above them are The Players. And right on top of the pyramid, on top of the food chain, above everyone else, sit The Pîmps. The Kings of the Game. The equivalent of the Lion king of the Jungle.

While at the bottom Nice Guys work to make money that they hand over to their women; at the top sit Pîmps who do the exact opposite: Women work to make the money that they handover to their Pîmp! Just like the Lion the King of the Jungle that lets the Lioness hunt but is himself first to eat.

The Pîmp and the Lion are one. They are kings.

Pîmps understand female nature like no other man on the face of the earth. They know what makes women tick at the most basic level. Even Players don't come close. It takes uncommon cunning and an unprecedented insight into female nature to convince a woman to sell her body and hand over all the money to you. When it's Gospel truth that women love money more than life itself.

What Pîmps do is a marvel.

Yet even Pîmps respect and acknowledge the truth presented in this writeup. Do you know how a Pîmp gets a Prostitute? You imagine it's like what those ignorant Social Workers and the Police say on TV? That prostitutes are forced to work under a Pîmp? That is not true.

Here is an excerpt from a Pîmp interview about how a pîmp really gets a prostitute:

"... a woman gets to choose any pîmp she wants. It's called choosing or re-choosing. If the woman finds a better pîmp than the one she has, she presents him with a wad of cash she's managed to withhold from the first pîmp, sort of like a dowry."

Source: https://www.thisamericanlife.org/127/transcript

"... a girl interested in finding a pîmp meets a pîmp interested in recruiting a girl. The process has a name -- "choosing" -- which indicates its volitional character. The pîmp places himself in a position to be discovered. His success comes from looking and acting like what he is."

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1981/09/13/myths-about-the-hooker-love-vendor-relationshiop/d96bd862-2426-46eb-a090-d0edfd92054d/?utm_term=.d09720967dd0
EDIT:
Please Note : This link is not going to go through because Nairaland censored the word "P!mp" which appears as "love-vendor" in the address link. Press "Qoute" under the writeup to access the adresss uncensored. Then physically copy and paste it onto your Web browser.

You read that right. A prostitute sees a Pîmp that she likes and chooses him by giving him MONEY!!!! How about that for a Green Light! The man who has the utmost control over women, women Choose him and bring themselves to him, bringing him money. He doesn't chase them. He waits to be chosen.

History has only one Pîmp who attained legendary status; American pîmp Iceberg Slim (1918 –1992) whose moniker inspired those of Ice Cube and Ice T, and Nigeria's own Iceberg Slim.

Slim was considered the most cold hearted of all of the pîmps (hence the "Iceberg" moniker). He owned more than 400 prostitutes in his career. Here in his 1967 autobiography "Pîmp: Story of my Life", he narrates how he got his first proper prostitute just after leaving prison where he had learned the art of pîmping from the best of the best:

In chapter 4: "A degree in Pîmping" he narrates:

.....The sissy barkeep sat a fresh bottle of coke on the log before me. I yanked my eyebrows
into a question mark.
He lisped, “The runty black bitch in the middle of the bar sent you a taste.”
Without taking my eyes off his thin yellow face, I said, “Sugar, run her down to me. Is the bitch qualified? Is she a whôré? Does she have a man?”
The corners of his mouth see-sawed. He slugged his soggy, dirty bar rag against my reflection on the bat top. He almost whispered, “The bitch ain’t nothing but a young skunk from Saint Louis. She ain’t nothing but a jazzy jive Whôré. I’m more Whôré than
she is. She ain’t got no man. She’s a come freak She’s Georgied three bullshit pi.mps since she got here a month ago. If your game is strong you could play a hog outta her ass. She ain’t but eighteen.”
I eased a bone from my pocket, put it on the bar for the fresh coke. I frantically remembered those love-vendor rundowns in the joint. I said, “Tell the bitch no dice. I’ll take care of the little things, and if she is
qualified maybe I’ll let her take care of the big things. Give the bitch a drink on me.... "

Fresh from jail, Slim is dressed like a Pîmp in a club when a young prostitute sends him a drink. He hadn't even SEEN the whôré when he started questioning the bartender about her. The girl saw him FIRST and made showed interest first. That's the game. Wait for the women to show interest first. Even Pîmps do it. Who are you not to??

EDIT:
Anyone interested in the Iceberg Slim book P!MP get the PDF here:
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fha3hkr8xulp68c9xo9m6t7z7fzj5jc72
[please alert ubunja if the link is broken]

THE TRUTH IN SUMMARY.
Women always choose. The Animal Kingdom knows it. Satanists know it. Pîmps know it. It's about time you knew it too. Don't let your Ego tell you otherwise.

women choose. That's how the Game goes. No matter how powerful you are. No matter how good you're with women. The rule applies to all men: Women have to choose you. Being Powerful and being Good with women makes it easier to be chosen. But still, you've to be chosen.

The reason why getting girls has been torturous for you is because you've been doing it all wrong. You've been forcing yourself on women. Women who had zero interest in you. That's why rejection has been a bîtch.

The few women you randomly approached with success emboldened you on the wrong path. A path that has ended with you now afraid to approach women on the street. That's why you sweat and tremble at the idea of talking to a pretty girl on the street.

signals. SIGNALS. SIGNALS
Women are very PICKY. 9 times out of 10 you're not what she's looking for. But even though picky not all women like the same thing and even the same woman doesn't like the same thing everytime. One day a rich woman will want to taste a broke dick. One day a white woman will wanna taste a black dick. One day a teenage girl will wanna taste a grown man's dick. One day a grown woman will wanna taste a teenage boy's dick. You cannot read the mind of women, even the Devil cannot read minds, but the women whose mind is on you will give you SIGNALS.

Your job is to look for these signals in the women you meet. Your eye must be ever be on alert. Be it in Church or Club. At the grocery shop or hospital. At a Wedding or Funeral. On the street or in the bus. Among beautiful women or among ugly women. Among young women among older women. You are to be in perpetual search mode.

WHAT DO YOU SEARCH FOR?
What exactly are Green Lights? Let's talk about that in another Miseducation.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by AstroG: 4:00am On Nov 10, 2019
And he is dropping it back to back to back

UBUNJA NA EP U DY RELEASE SO??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Omar09(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Kolomkillz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ashewoboy(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja. emancipating men from pvssy slavery.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ichidodo: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2019
HALLELUJAH!!...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Login12: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Insightful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Charleys: 5:42am On Nov 10, 2019
You no tell us how you enjoyed your ban ubunja?

But good write up though.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by nadalion: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2019
This guy is good jare. He inspires me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Ranchhoddas: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2019
What a cliffhanger.

Ubunja you are great.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by zed7: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
What are the chances that an 'unattractive ' man will ever get chosen? Hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ValCon888: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2019
Say what you will.
But this guy yarns hard truths that are difficult for the average person to swallow.
One thing is for sure:
Women will not like this thread.

Ride on Ubunja. More power to your elbow.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Long awaited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by czarr(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Ubunja when you're done with the book....i will buy two, one for me and one for my son.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by boiz2men(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Can someone explain that 10th law to me..

Are there nonhuman animals shocked

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by iPass: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Nice one ubunja, greenlight will be an even more interesting read.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by livebyday(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
This my man is lit again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2019

Pîmps understand female nature like no other man on the face of the earth. They know what makes women tick at the most basic level. Even Players don't come close. It takes uncommon cunning and an unprecedented insight into female nature to convince a woman to sell her body and hand over all the money to you. When it's Gospel truth that women love money more than life itself.

What Pîmps do is a marvel

What you said about pimps got me thinking about a tv show called "The Deuce" i watched a few months ago and how men need to have that pi.mp mindset in their dealings with women.One of the female characters on the show actually said...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by phexx: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Waisgoinon

Where are the ladies?

On holidays?

Maybe...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by MrHistorian: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is an Eye-opener. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Charleys:
You no tell us how you enjoyed your ban ubunja?

But good write up though.
lmfao. I wrote a book during my ban.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
zed7:
What are the chances that an 'unattractive ' man will ever get chosen? Hmmm
plenty. What makes a pussy wet is a man's good body. Not a pretty face. Women don't masturbate to pretty faces but to good bodies. Hit the gym. Get that six pack and those abs.

Also be clean.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
iPass:
Nice one ubunja, greenlight will be an even more interesting read.
yar it's the long promised HOW TO APPROACH GIRLS WITH MINIMAL RISK OF REJECTION.

I really needed to lay all this ground work.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

What Pîmps do is a marvel

What you said about pimps got me thinking about a tv show called "The Deuce" i watched a few months ago and how men need to have that pi.mp mindset in their dealings with women.One of the female characters on the show actually said...
wow. Let me research that show bro. Seems interesting.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Ajeboter: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please how can I [color=#000099][/color]get and download all of his of UBUNJA's Miseducation in a pdf file... I'll pay please, or someone should arrange all for me in a pdf, I'll pay thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by zed7: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
plenty. What makes a pussy wet is a man's good body. Not a pretty face. Women don't masturbate to pretty faces but to good bodies. Hit the gym. Get that six pack and those abs.

Also be clean.
Well, I'm not referring to myself. Don't forget some men neither have attractive faces nor great bodies.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
zed7:

Well, I'm not referring to myself. Don't forget some men neither have attractive faces nor great bodies.
You speak like I made the rules. If it seems unfair take your issue to Mother nature.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Nezero(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Well researched.

Too good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja:
yar it's the long promised HOW TO APPROACH GIRLS WITH MINIMAL RISK OF REJECTION.

I really needed to lay all this ground work.
Damn bro.

When will this be released.
Can't get enough.

Hope it won't take ages like this?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Damn bro.
When will this be released. Can't get enough.
Hope it won't take ages like this?
or maybe I make it a book

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by blezdBen: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Well, while i might care less for the message itself, i can say this guy has literary prowess that most bestselling authors can only but crave for.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by maak400: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Continue the good work bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.