Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,031 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. (20481 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Lightway: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Ajeboter:
Please how can I [color=#000099][/color]get and download all of his of UBUNJA's Miseducation in a pdf file... I'll pay please, or someone should arrange all for me in a pdf, I'll pay thanks

How much are you willing to pay.... Ill charge you 5k
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by maak400: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Ubunja you’re too much!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Newguyhere: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2019
this is really enlightening!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Newbielearner(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2019
It reminds me of the book of Proverbs 6:26 "For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life."

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by skywalker240(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Yes create a blog, we will visit
write a book we who know the value would buy.
most niggas dont give this for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by BossDante: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
My first and only signature since I joined nairaland grin. Well, anyone with common sense is supposed to know how these works. You don't invite yourself to a party if you're not invited. You don't force people to bring you in. What's a man without some pride, ego and self esteem?? Less is more, up is down.. get attention at all costs but never be overt about it.

Nice one brother. Keep the flag flying.

Dante

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by zed7: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:

You speak like a made the rules. If it seems unfair take your issue to Mother nature.
Nobody made any rules, no rules in life, all this is just your opinion or rather ranting.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
zed7:

Nobody made any rules, no rules in life, all this is just your opinion or rather ranting.
then find the nearest exit.

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by MrStan11(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Ajeboter: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lightway:

How much are you willing to pay.... Ill charge you 5k

Drop your whatsapp contact details
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
BossDante:
My first and only signature since I joined nairaland grin. Well, anyone with common sense is supposed to know how these works. You don't invite yourself to a party if you're not invited. You don't force people to bring you in. What's a man without some pride, ego and self esteem?? Less is more, up is down.. get attention at all costs but never be overt about it.

Nice one brother. Keep the flag flying.

Dante
well your siggy inspired the title. I remember we talked about this months ago. Nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by BossDante: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
well your siggy inspired the title. I remember we talked about this months ago. Nice one.

True that. I almost missed out on other wisdom you just dropped. Punchlines in every line. I didn't know they were more than 2 new topics cause you only mentioned us on those 2. Please if you can, just always mention me someone.. you can even use my name as energy example so I'll get the alert grin

Hope you good bro? Wanted to check on you during the xenophobia ishh but didn't have a means of reaching you. Good to see you Beck!
Muvch lov.. no homo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Lightway: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ajeboter:

Drop your whatsapp contact details

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Apeshy101(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:

Nice to have you back. Concerning the blog, I await you on WhatsApp. Message me as soon you read this.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by olyrayy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
ubunja:
plenty. What makes a pussy wet is a man's good body. Not a pretty face. Women don't masturbate to pretty faces but to good bodies. Hit the gym. Get that six pack and those abs.

Also be clean.

You write well bro. You remind me of the guy at illimitablemen.com.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by zum19: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
What an interesting & enlightening writeup.
You make 4 a good writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Apeshy101:

Nice to have you back. Concerning the blog, I await you on WhatsApp. Message me as soon you read this.
I will get in touch later on.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
BossDante:

True that. I almost missed out on other wisdom you just dropped. Punchlines in every line. I didn't know they were more than 2 new topics cause you only mentioned us on those 2. Please if you can, just always mention me someone.. you can even use my name as energy example so I'll get the alert grin

Hope you good bro? Wanted to check on you during the xenophobia ishh but didn't have a means of reaching you. Good to see you Beck!
Muvch lov.. no homo grin
Dante the man. The reason why I mention people once is that the list has become so long. So I mention people in groups or else the system bans me.
I will use your name in future wruteups so you get the notifications.

I was safe during the xeno shet, thanks for caring.

I'm good. Feels good to be back.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good work ubunja pls advice me there was these Girl in my street that always give me greenlight we use to make eye contact so I decide to approach so when i approached we started gisting to the extends that she start to laught so i requested for her phone number and she denied me by saying she doesn't have a phone while I can see a phone on her arms so I end the conversion and told her goodbye
till that they I don't talk to her while she kept looking at me idont know if she is forming HARD TO GET
should I approach her again or move on thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by sunansu: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Simply amazing the way you put it together. Reliance on the hot approach is time saving and yields quick results with minimum stress and rejection. But a mix of cold approach is not that bad in the sense that one can never know until one tries. Good work, Ubunja. You're the man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by rex444(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2019
even the devil respects d game .......am thrilled at that law or commandment as said.... most of us give ourselves heartbreaks by going into a relationship with our minds not with our foresight .......the signs do show emselves
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by cruxdemoore: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Awesome work as usual. The amount of research that goes into your work is nothing short of amazing. People would think that women should hate the truths in these revelation but I think different. Actually, I would not like to come up against a girl that knows these things because she is going to be a bit more difficult than the rest. So why do women complain about your post @ubunja? I wonder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Starboytwo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Enlightening...

And the eleven rules by lavey is bomb...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Goldensword: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ubunja the great please we need a comprehensive hard copy compilation of all the hit topics of miseducation

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by isyourboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
zed7:
What are the chances that an 'unattractive ' man will ever get chosen? Hmmm

Zero.dont trouble yourself. Don't mind those who tell you they have a Chance
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
isyourboy:

Zero.dont trouble yourself. Don't mind those who tell you they have a Chance
yet so many pretty girls out here have ugly babies...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
cruxdemoore:
Awesome work as usual. The amount of research that goes into your work is nothing short of amazing. People would think that women should hate the truths in these revelation but I think different. Actually, I would not like to come up against a girl that knows these things because she is going to be a bit more difficult than the rest. So why do women complain about your post @ubunja? I wonder.
who knows... And who cares.

Seriously. They are confused.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by isyourboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
ubunja:
yet so many pretty girls out here have ugly babies...

Chai. I used to Wonder too. In fact,there was this creamy girl in my neighborhood, very pretty.she just got married. Her husband, is to say the truth, extremely ugly. Used to Wonder how that kind of guy got a babe like this. He's even jobless, to begin with.

We were made to believe that only handsome or rich guys get the girls but our everyday reality seems to contradict this.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
isyourboy:

Chai. I used to Wonder too. In fact,there was this creamy girl in my neighborhood, very pretty.she just got married. Her husband, is to say the truth, extremely ugly. Used to Wonder how that kind of guy got a babe like this. He's even jobless, to begin with.

We were made to believe that only handsome or rich guys get the girls but our everyday reality seems to contradict this.
very interesting phenomenon. Deserves a closer look.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Martinez39(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
ubunja:
very interesting phenomenon. Deserves a closer look.
Lol. He might have gone to the village to get a damsel. Many in the village look upon one from the city with mild awe. Some nasty men lie to their prospective in-laws that they are doing well in the city and then elope with the naive girl. There used to be a joke sometime ago about a man who, on being asked what he did for a living, told his in-laws he deals in Oil and Gas insinuating that he works in an oil company. When he took his bride to the city, she discovered that her husband sells kerosene and gas cylinders by the road side. It might be what is happening. There are many more reasons I could give.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by Happyfela(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ubunja maximum respect. Thanks for the Liberation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Happyfela:
Ubunja maximum respect. Thanks for the Liberation
nice one bro. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.