Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? (254 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / T B Joshua: Lessons From A Pastor Who Loved Muslims Like Christians / Why Do Muslims Like To Use Force In Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Smalldick123(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello nairalanders pls i need answer to these question.
I have been thinking of this since but still cant understand.
Pls is there different types of mosques in muslim like there is different types of churches in christian??
For instance in christian we have different types of church like:
CATHOLIC
ANGLICAN
PENTECOSTALS, ETC.
is it same on muslim?
Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Smalldick123:
Hello nairalanders pls i need answer to these question.
I have been thinking of this since but still cant understand.
Pls is there different types of muslims like there is different types christians??
For instance in christian we have:
CATHOLIC
ANGLICAN
PENTECOSTALS, ETC.
is it same on muslim?
What you call "types of Christians" is just terms to differentiate the different backgrounds that Christians belong to or grew up from.
"Background" here refers to the setting/manner of worship that Christians relate to God with...
Hope it's not vague to understand.

1 Like

Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Nickisindigo(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
yes

1 Like

Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Smalldick123(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What you call "types of Christians" is just terms to differentiate the different backgrounds that Christians belong to or grew up from.
"Background" here refers to the setting/manner of worship that Christians relate to God with...
Hope it's not vague to understand.
modified bro.
thanks
Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Smalldick123(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Nickisindigo:
yes
explain na
Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Smalldick123(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
space booker
Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Smalldick123:

space booker
I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Is There Different Types Of Muslims Like It Is In Christian? by Smalldick123(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I want to learn
oya sit down

(1) (Reply)

. / Christian Based Poetry / Spoken Word With Music.. Jesus: Season’s Reason / Pope Francis Warns Iran And United State Of America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.