Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad (54083 Views)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
See grand plan ooo
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
r
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by oshdam2015: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:
APC, YORUBA ELEMNETS STILL GETTING HEART ATTACK BECOS OF A MERE AIRPORT IN ENUGU FOR IGBOS.

I PRAY YORUBA WILL ONE DAY FIND PEACE.

EVERYTHING IS NOT HAUSA OR BUHARI, WE KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT WANT MONOPOLY OVER AIRPORT AND SEAPORT IN NIGERIA.

This is so funny. See someone reasoning ability. Government is doing something in the East, one Igbo fool is going against it another Igbo idiot is blaming it on Yoruba. What a wow.

13 Likes

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by PearlStreet(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

The guy is talking about Buhari setting a bad precedence by disobeying court orders

Oh, it is now Buhari?

The kangaroo judgment procured from Ogbete market would be appealed and those projects would be abandoned till the appeal is concluded at the Supreme Court in 2057.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by contigiency(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:
This country is just lawless. Look at the example Buhari has set by disobeying court orders-anarchy everywhere!

No wonder your kings men who are unable to impregnate their wives blame buhari.

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Kapilta(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
I also own Nigeria ,I’m going arrest everyone I set my eyes on .
grin you people joke too much.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
contigiency:

No wonder your kings men who are unable to impregnate their wives blame buhari.
Buhari has even fled the country to UK to claim asylum after turning Nigeria to the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Sachiopropty(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
More About Real Estate

Visiting Now www.sachiong.com
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Kapilta(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:
APC, YORUBA ELEMNETS STILL GETTING HEART ATTACK BECOS OF A MERE AIRPORT IN ENUGU FOR IGBOS.

I PRAY YORUBA WILL ONE DAY FIND PEACE.

EVERYTHING IS NOT HAUSA OR BUHARI, WE KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT WANT MONOPOLY OVER AIRPORT AND SEAPORT IN NIGERIA.
this one is going mad on a sunday afternoon. The worst day to ever go mad. It is straight to market where the spirits from the underworld would already be waiting to make it permanent. I pity your family in advance.

9 Likes

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Samakus(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
The same thing Arthur Eze did with Abagana, and currently with Chimamanda's hometown, Abba to the extent of getting policemen to arrest her Town Union's President General.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Conceptalumi: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
This one na senior man o grin
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by danigbo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Community disturbs second Niger bridge...Now man stops airport project in Enugu..
This is just plans to deny the Ibos ...their rights as Nigerians. It should be resisted.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by WarriAproko: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
This man get in own level... nah only who get level government dey fear. See soldiers everywhere,.. grin grin
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by WarriAproko: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Government nor fit oppress someone Becos u wan build airport.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by xhaka999(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
c
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by LZAA: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blakjewelry:
the whole story is not making sense
Is str8forward anyway
The man is lying
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Realestatepro(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is madness
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by sterlingD(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
When contacted, the Enugu State commissioner for Youths and Sports, Vitus Okechi, who owns a property in Oriental Estate told our reporter to "go to sleep", citing that Mr. Emejulu will soon answer for his crimes.

"The man has mental issues and knows how to lie," Vitus commented. "I can show you the psychiatric hospital where he was admitted. I'm sure he's still an outpatient there."

"How can he say he bought a land in 2009 whereas he hasn't even been born in 1959 when the land was bought and registered with certificate of occupancy by [Late] Igwe G.O.D Eneh?"

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by landforeast(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
NIGERIA
Jungle and zoo
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Onimamaolatunji(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
naija I hail thee
anyway a single room and palour available to rent at kola bustop alagbado Lagos 6000 naira permonth enquiry : 0 8 1 1 5 8 6 7 8 2 0
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by voltron14: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

The guy is talking about Buhari setting a bad precedence by disobeying court orders

And I am talking about easterners and land grabbing.
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by obidark: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
if he has papers,then its his....
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by bcashy: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
maynation:

Don't start

Pls let him start oooo, have they ever started a war and won before ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls let him start oooo......

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by InvertedHammer: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
/
Whatever food the man is sharing was prepared all the way from Abuja.

Enugu Airport is closed for good. Operation may start after 2023. Buhari and his cohorts know the game they are playing.

IGP made calls when the issue involved is a FG property. He got a go-ahead order before releasing policemen to Mr. Emejuju.

/

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Mightyhaiz: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
The relevant authorities shd investigate and if need be compensate this man
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by Blakjewelry(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
LZAA:

Is str8forward anyway
The man is lying
yes but i am surprised that government property will be destroyed in present of police.

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by BenedictStinson(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
With any little money the Nigerian Police is in your pocket ready to collaborate with thugs to do your bidding. Imagine arresting airport staff who have nothing to do with the issue
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by ba7man(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
He tried this same nonsense in Lagos and he was arrested and jailed, no time for nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by MaxNdu: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
If this is true, then this is one of the biggest shame to hit the SE political leadership.
Because all I see is a political plot to tactically halt the construction of this airport by the unscrupulous individuals in power. The next thing you will hear is that the construction of the airport can not continue as there is a case in court concerning the airport.

And yet, the so called Igbo leaders and SE Governors will keep quiet for fear of what I don't really understand.
God help the SE people of this country!!!!!

1 Like

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by ZombieTERROR: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
voltron14:

And I am talking about easterners and land grabbing.

Little wonder you were lost..
We were talking about the root cause of the problem
Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by RTSC: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Somebody should give that man a dirty slap.
An international airport for a whole region should not be sabotaged by a fool.

He should see his land as a contribution to the welfare of the Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad by westfield: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oga if the country don tire you pack your things and leave at least we will have one less complaining and blocking people ears
djdutchboy:
This country is just lawless! Look at the example Buhari has set by disobeying court orders-anarchy everywhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' / What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.