Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (33809 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by opebiboy: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2019
samsard:
That's not the issue. Showing off proceeds of crime and making legitimate hustlers doubt their own struggle is hate worthy.
I have nothing but respect for productive rich people, but thieves get no love
so why dont u mind your so called legitimate hustle and forget what other people are doing? You are filled with hate and jealousy. Dont hate the player, hate the game for making u doubt yourself
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by opebiboy: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2019
sparko1:

This is completely a different story, scamming is bad, whether you scam white or black, besides the internet doesn’t discriminate.

What you need to understand is that irrespective of who is scammed, the affected population is way higher than anticipated, many Nigerian suffer the fallout in many ways, from embarrassment at airport to distrust in business relationships to discrimination in employments and the list goes on and on!
Nigerians are the least when it comes to scam. You guys are brainwashed. Americans, Europeans and Asians top the scammer list but the evil white folks use us as the face of scam. Better do some researching before typing what you dont know
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by hustla(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2019
She's 100% right
The black man only thinks of the present, never the future

Instant gratification as against delayed gratification which pays off in the long run
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Bluezy13(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Naughtysite:

She has told you her experience.
Tell us yours.

Of what use is telling you ?? It won't change anything... It maybe wrongly interpreted by you at the expense of the unprivileged.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by victorian(f): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
obynzo:

I beg to disagree. Your quote is correct in most cases, but it doesn't hold in cases whereby you used to live in a poor area and you made it, my brother these guys that know you and know you used to be will be the ones to envy you and wish you bad. That's what is called crab mentality and also entitlement mentality. Let me share my own experience. I finished my youth service in 2007 and I was fortunate to be retained in the bank where I worked and as a result I never had to send my CV to look for job. I had this thing of being the humble one and not bragging about my achievement so most times I try to be nice and lend a helping hand even as far as trying to see if they can get jobs in my bank on fridays when I hang out I buy beer for them. But guess what in 2009 during Sanusi's era I was retrenched them, could you believe that these same guys I was nice to were the ones that mocked me and said bad things about me behind my back. Statements like ehen God don catch na so I'm go dey do like say na I'm be the only one wey dey work for bank me foolishly I was being nice to them as I never knew. I later got a contract job in one of the Telcos and these boys started mocking me this time they began showing it to my face since they felt I was finished. At that point I cried to God and I resolved to keep far from them, and you know God works in mysterious ways my former boss now reached out to me and I was called poached to the bank where she worked and I was given a higher level than I was before. I kept that news hidden from them lastly when they found out they were so ashamed because they had exposed their hand and they know they cannot come near me again.
You see being poor is not like it is an evil thing per say, but it is a temporary condition where the Nigerian case is bad is that not only are they poor but have a dangerous combination of crab(pull him down) mentality and entitlement mentality which makes them so envious and wicked and full of greed.
I also have another scenario. I had a colleague whose wife in her company had a need for buyers of diesel. I had a friend from my own hood that used to be in the downstream business but left when the company fortunes dwindled. The business hadn't materialized and this guy had already started scheming to cheat me. When I blocked him off from cheating me that was the last I heard from him again

I understand perfectly well , the experience u had with relating with the poor.
I understand very well and that's where your worship and service to God must not stop, even though things are now rosy.
The higher u go in life, the more envy and problems one have people. That's why Notorious BIG said more money more problems. It's a well know fact.

We know an average Nigerian or the poor envies when one is living well, there is no doubt about it.

Then when it comes to cheating? I will say 80percent of Nigerians cheat in anything they are selling or offering. That's where the syndrome of ' I'm a smart guy or smart gurl! Comes into the equation. Being crooked means they are smart! So u need to keep your eyes and ears peeled, even though the person offering services to you is your friend. The cheating thing ehn? Is everywhere. And let the person who is selling to you, know on-time, before he or she calls their price that uv confirmed the price elsewhere before patronizing him or her or else they will see u as mugu and cheat u. That's a typical Nigerian for you.

But keep holding onto God for protection, sustenance and longevity. Do you know God made u pass that temporary problem all to reveal the kind of friends that surrounds u. You trust them wholeheartedly back then but God realised u are surrounded with snakes in human form, so He had to allow temporary setback to come in, so your eyes can be open towards people u trust and feel loves you.
Sometimes God make us go thru problems in life, just to open our eyes to pending dangers around us. And you cry unto God. He comes back and salvage the situation to your favour. That's God.

I'm happy, you back and with a better position than before. Honestly I'm happy for you
God cannot forsake His own when we cry to him. Always key into prayers daily , it's very important. And things will reveal themselves to you effortlessly..
Congrats! More successes is coming your way. Keep working and believing.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by victorian(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
So basically we feed them god and they're satisfied!!! good.

Being a giver, does not mean you are feeding them everyday.

You are basically sowing seeds in their lives to pave way for more successes stationed by the universe or from God into your life.

The ones who appreciates your help, will pray for you as their heart cry in joy for helping them at least even feed sef for that day or week.
Givers never lack and it removes the devourers from our lives.

I have a neighbor at work who is stingy when people come around him to beg for money. Yes I know he works hard for his money. Likewise me I work hard for my money. But I still give, but with wisdom.

Because he's stingy, thieves try as much as possible to always steal from him, they watch him like a spy, when will this man forget his keys somewhere in his office, so they can steal from his Safe. When will he leave his phone, so they can steal it. And they've succeeded several times. Likewise some offices in my office building.

But none has stolen from me, since 12years of working in that building. None!
I will forget my Gen set outside mistakenly, by then it's already late at night. I will come back to the office and meet it there with relief, I will tell myself not to forget again.

Others will forget their Gen and the next day is stolen.

Lemme tell u a true life testimony

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by victorian(f): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2019
My Generator had issues, and our transformer around the area also had issues. So I decided to go to the filling station next to my office building to charge my phone. They know me there, I'm their regular customer.
So when I was about walking in, one of the fuel attendants said Madam, please your phone is not safe there o, someone came and stole all our phones while charging them last week. And I'm sorry we are busy with work here, we won't be chanced to monitor and watch your tab phone for you.
I sighed and I need my phone to be on, so I can receive calls from clients. This is Monday for God sake!
I told her don't worry. My phone will be safe there.

So I walked in. I plugged my phone in their socket and I laid my hand on it and prayed. Thieves will. Not steal this phone. I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ and I will come back and meet this phone here.

So l went back to my office with faith. While the attendant looked at me and shrugged her shoulders
I came back exactly one hour 30mins! I met my phone there, full 100percent.. I smiled, I said God thank you. I know you won't fail me.

Do u know as I was walking out of the filling station, just close to the road with my phone..

A guy tapped me at my back I turned
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2019
I have a problem with the us versus them pattern of generalization on here.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by victorian(f): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
What the guy said shocked me.

I turned and looked at him with my tab and charger in my hands. He said : I knew it ! I know u are the owner of this tab, I told my second , it's that fair chubby lady that owns this phone , when we are about to steal it. As I was about picking it, my mind said I know this tab, I use to see someone holding this tab. He taps his head, it's someone I know, someone I have been seeing around. Then in a split second my image flashed in his Brain and he tapped his friend and said we can't steal this phone o. The friend asked but why cant u see its a tab phone? The guy said no no, I know who owns this phone , it's that fair lady at the other building, that nice woman. No we can't. Leave it there. Shes very nice. And they left.

I was like Ha! With shock! God will bless you for me o. You people will not see shame o! You all will not suffer in your lives o. Hey! God! Thank you my brothers. I'm the owner of this phone. Ha! Thank you. He smiled and said its nothing, it's alright . That it's OK I can go. Don't worry.

My dear, that day ehn? I was just in Joy thanking God. Cause I know the details stored in my phone and the last thing I need is running frantically looking for. My. Phone or thinking of how to cough out 60k to buy another tab, then registering sim again, Mehn I don't need that stress at all!

Sighs that's how prayer ,being good and faith helped me.

Thieves don't steal from me, because I give and I help .

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by samsard(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2019
opebiboy:
so why dont u mind your so called legitimate hustle and forget what other people are doing? You are filled with hate and jealousy. Dont hate the player, hate the game for making u doubt yourself
You call fraud a game?
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Hypocrit: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

The poor ppl in africa are irritating because their poverty is self-inflicted. Black ppl lack foresight.
Exactly what i said. They are being hated for being poor not necessarily because some of them are evil or wicked, because, some of the rich that you so called love and cherish whose class you may probably belong to are worst than the poor in terms of being wicked and evil, but you see, they build a fence of wealth around themselves that they can't be caught or expose.

I guess you love the poor in the developed world because they are beautiful, intelligent, light skinned, have foresight, kind, and their poverty is not self inflicted. Oh i forgot, they have no poor people there.

And you just express one of the numerous wickedness of the rich (hatred) and you wonder why some of the poor hate or despise rich people.

And i don't want to imagine the type of evil and wickedness you have done to the poor because of your hatred for them. It makes you worst than the poor.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by soilsista(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
You read through the whole brouhaha and how she came to such an illogical conclusion! What she failed to apprehend is that wickedness is not a Nigerian phenomenon, but a global thing. The Bible says that the heart of a man is wicked. It didn't say the heart of Nigerians are wicked. When you go to the civilized world, you'll realize that the crime perpetrated there, is of first-degree. We dey learn work from them. SA too, is above Nigeria as regards crime eg rape, murder, gun violence! How do you do, Soilsista?
Ah ah now! No vex. I was just greeting you.

But she's talking about her daily interactions, her truth. So we can't say she's lying abi? Let's leave out Southy for this matter!

I'm good thanks, just a bit tired but ey! There's no time for complaints.

Happy new week smiley

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kikuyu1(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2019
victorian:

I disagree with that mentality towards the poor

I have associated with the poor, average and rich class of people.

With the poor or average class people, to live and associate safe with them, without them feeling envious or trying to steal or destroy to take what u have , just DONT BRAG ABOUT YOUR MONEY, WOMEN OR ACHIEVEMENTS.

Don't brag about your life to their faces. If they ask u any personal question? Be brief about it and stylishly inreturn ask them about their own life.

Don't promise what u cannot give. Little change Or gifts here and there sometimes keep smiles on their faces and remove evil thougts of harming you.

Don't bring them to your home, if you know u set up your home to the teeth with exotic gadgets and all. Always meet up either at workplace or public place. Be humble be respectful with smiles . Help them with stuffs if u have, but don't be too familiar with them. Behave sympathetic when they are talking about their struggles in life and pray for them before u take your leave, after advising them on what they should or should have done. Their heart will soften towards u, no matter how rich u look or behave.

That's a way of making people not resent you, if u seem to have more than enough.

If they don't see how much u are enjoying at home, or know how much u take home? They won't plan against you. What the eyes does not see? The heart doesn't grieve over.

Just be kind , sympathetic with words and facial expressions then ,respectful and don't forget to say, Eeyah the Lord is your strength. God will lift u up when u least expect and remember God has not forsaken you. Keep praying God is on your case in Jesus name Amen. Say the short prayer with them when they talk about how hard life is. And u will see the joy and smile in their faces, as they look into your eyes to know if u are faking it or being real.
If your look is sincere they won't plan evil against u.

But if the expression in your eyes is fake? Then u are in deep shiiit! cheesy

It's simple for me anyways.

I know how to handle people from different class.

This! Sis,you're wise:the thing is its not just envy but a deep misunderstanding of the way the world works! In their under-exposed,-educated mentality its a zero sum game,ie you have because they do not. There's only a finite amount to go around so your possessions no matter how acquired explain their own lack.
You can help them for years but will only hear ingratitude and more increasingly loud demands! I've been shot at thrice and missed by strangers and sabotaged by poor friends and acquaintances and long ago made a pact with myself-he who sabotages me in any way or steals and/or takes mine will pay at risk of collateral damage to his loved ones,life is too short to struggle with haters! Let me just say I've done terrible things to my haters you can't imagine! There's no other way-until and unless they pay for their crimes they'll never stop-appealing to their conscience,discussions and prayer meetings are like talking to a tree. Take your justice/revenge/retribution and stay silent. Be happy that the poor hater has learned a lesson and protect yourself 24/7.
Rmbr,what Mike Tyson that most misunderstood Black Man once said:"as hard as you work people are working just as hard if not harder to take your money ".
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by DexterousOne(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Lady: I helped an orphan who betrayed my trust. Therefore, poor Nigerians are a terrible lot.

What a dumb conclusion!

I hope she doesn't use this same fallacious reasoning in her business otherwise it will fail.

Gaming and scheming are not restricted to the poor, neither is it exclusive to Nigerians.

Nigerians are a terrible lot

Especially the poor and wretched

You can live in denial

But we know it

And the result is what we see in the society

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by BYallthentic: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2019
I totally agree with the op
Favor kills faster than a bullet
Help with caution!!!
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by DexterousOne(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Are people still this stupid? What kind of self hating comment is this? Let me guess you are well travelled?

Call it "self hate" all you want
It's the TRUTH

Black folks need to check and rehabilitate themselves

It's widespread
And because you don t witness much of it in your circles does not mean it's not widespread in this $hithole continent
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by victorian(f): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2019
kikuyu1:

This! Sis,you're wise:the thing is its not just envy but a deep misunderstanding of the way the world works! In their under-exposed,-educated mentality its a zero sum game,ie you have because they do not. There's only a finite amount to go around so your possessions no matter how acquired explain their own lack.
You can help them for years but will only hear ingratitude and more increasingly loud demands! I've been shot at thrice and missed by strangers and sabotaged by poor friends and acquaintances and long ago made a pact with myself-he who sabotages me in any way or steals and/or takes mine will pay at risk of collateral damage to his loved ones,life is too short to struggle with haters! Let me just say I've done terrible things to my haters you can't imagine! There's no other way-until and unless they pay for their crimes they'll never stop-appealing to their conscience,discussions and prayer meetings are like talking to a tree. Take your justice/revenge/retribution and stay silent. Be happy that the poor hater has learned a lesson and protect yourself 24/7.
Rmbr,what Mike Tyson that most misunderstood Black Man once said:"as hard as you work people are working just as hard if not harder to take your money ".

Wow!

Phew! That's huge. It's a pity u had to go through being shot at. It's crazy.

Of course people are working harder to take what u have . That's where being careful comes into play.
Don't allow just anyone into your home. Help from a distance but don't bring the help home. That's my motto in helping.

May God help us all. Our being helpful won't take our lives in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by NoHoper: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2019
We are literally living in a shitttt hole created by the rich elites. The rich have basically taken everything from the poor.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by pressplay411(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Nigerians, Over religious but hearts reeks of Wickedtness

The problem is simple- the heart of man is evil.
Only God can change that part.
Charity as good as it is doesn't change a person but love does. Love and prayers.
This isn't about religion. Religion often breeds hatred.
There's a difference between being godly amd being religious.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
absolutely known, i dont support crime, however justice seeks to rehabilitate and send message to others, but what is rehabilitative in the hate and jungle justice style evil we display to each others?

EagleNest:

I beg to disagree. No justification for crime and when caught there is always consequences.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
waterloo of fraud isnt the evil you wish them, so stop being a typical black evil man

Abeos:

Dirty talk needs to be called to order and has nothing to do with my conscience. Do good and get the reward. All fraudster will meet their waterloo sooner or later.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by iammo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
in comparison to 12 million black sold in trans atlantic slave trade, how many white where sold to you

hermesprogidy:

Whites sold each other too as slaves, a little reading won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by omomummy13: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Poverty and illiteracy are very terrible combination. I'll advice even my enemy to stay far away from anyone with those traits.

1. Their sense of entitlement is legendary
2. Once you start giving, they'll turn you to an ATM.
3. You'll definitely offend them someday due to their insensitivity and as such be ready for 40days prayer and fasting to fence off the blow back.

A driver once legit had already decided he was leaving but then looked me straight in the face and begged I guarantee a N150k loan. Guy got the money and never came back, still paying down till today.

Gave another driver money to replace his lost phone. Baba spent the money and even insulted me when I asked what happened to MY OWN MONEY that I gave him.

Do we talk about those who will borrow money and won't ever bother explaining why they have not paid up weeks, months after due date? Make mistake to ask them nah..You'll hear the story of your life, how because of chicken change, you're disturbing them.

I've seen some car drivers deliberately hit other cars for no reason other than hate.

How can I dash you a new phone this week and come at me the following week with another story? Do you want to be unfortunate forever? Don't you have shame? This class of people ehn, I don see for their hand.

Family members nko? Don't even go there. We won't leave here today. Mtshew

See ehn, I don tire. Some people truly deserve to be below poverty level due to their wickedness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by 0monnak0da: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who exactly is "poor" ?
How is it defined?
Does Dangote look at BasketMouth as "poor" and think the same way (as above) about Basket Mouth?
How really is poverty defined?
Most of the people above think they are not "poor" but would be shocked to discover there are many Nigerians who would consider them "poor" .
If I have an Iphone = I am not poor?
Some people travel business class and disdain those in economy?
TH guy in economy does not think he is poor, whoossai??
The Guy with the private guy is contemptuous of folk who have to queue to board a plane
Who is not "Poor" in another person's eyes somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Innovate07: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Lady: I helped an orphan who betrayed my trust. Therefore, poor Nigerians are a terrible lot.

What a dumb conclusion!

I hope she doesn't use this same fallacious reasoning in her business otherwise it will fail.

Gaming and scheming are not restricted to the poor, neither is it exclusive to Nigerians.

I live your comment. Now, you have said the plain truth. Wickedness, ingratitude and envy is not a class, race or gender thing. It's a mindset thing and you find it across all classes of people.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kikuyu1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Uniabuja Students Allow Their Friend To Drown In A Pool Because Of Jealousy

As shared by Chioma.....

'TRUE LIFE STORY

We live in a very trying and perilous times. A very dear friends undergraduate's 17yr old son got drowned at the Dome hotel pool in abuja last weekend. He was in the company of his friends. The friends didn't report to the hotel mgt what happened nor to the deceased's (Emmanuel Balogun) parents. They went back to the school (Uni Abuja) hostel immediately after the incident.

A story of a rich man's son and his poor 'friend's I read here recently.

[/url]/https://www.nairaland.com/5180142/emmanuel-aigbokhalode-balogun-drowns-dome[url]

Imagine he had paid for their swimming and bought them dinner!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Xisnin(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
DexterousOne:

Nigerians are a terrible lot

Especially the poor and wretched

You can live in denial

But we know it

And the result is what we see in the society
You are a terrible person.
Who knows the kind of evil you perpetuate everyday.
Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by opebiboy: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
samsard:
You call fraud a game?
Fraud is better than Jesus Christ. Stop being a slave. The world itself is one big scam

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by kikuyu1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
NoHoper:
We are literally living in a shitttt hole created by the rich elites. The rich have basically taken everything from the poor.

No. Our collective socioculture created the shitttt hole! Do you think the poor would abandon their habits when they suddenly strike it rich? Hellz no-I've observed 3 dollar millionaires with the same shortsightedness and lack of empathy as when they were poor!
Trust me;people don't just outgrow their culture environmentally ingrained as it is.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by Karleb(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
We still have good poor Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
Hypocrit:
Exactly what i said. They are being hated for being poor not necessarily because some of them are evil or wicked, because, some of the rich that you so called love and cherish whose class you may probably belong to are worst than the poor in terms of being wicked and evil, but you see, they build a fence of wealth around themselves that they can't be caught or expose.

I guess you love the poor in the developed world because they are beautiful, intelligent, light skinned, have foresight, kind, and their poverty is not self inflicted. Oh i forgot, they have no poor people there.

And you just express one of the numerous wickedness of the rich (hatred) and you wonder why some of the poor hate or despise rich people.

And i don't want to imagine the type of evil and wickedness you have done to the poor because of your hatred for them. It makes you worst than the poor.
[/s]

Are you getting what I'm saying? People's whose poverty is SELF-INFLICTED deserve to be hated.

Do you know what self-inflicted means?

Your rant shows you didn't understand my comment. Learn to comprehend before foaming at the mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons by samsard(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
opebiboy:
Fraud is better than Jesus Christ. Stop being a slave. The world itself is one big scam
I'm not a Christian and don't need to be to know crooks are bad for everyone.
Fraud is simply as bad as armed robbery. And I don't care if it hurts your feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.