Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) (107900 Views)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Omoslim26: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Anything can just sneak it's way to FP on dis forum nowadays nawa oo how has the might fallen nothing wey Yomi no go see for Aso Rock
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
In Nigeria, prostitution is a far better option than being jobless or being a house wife. Prostitutes are really trying, they collect all sizes of dick everyday yet get compensated with peanuts. Without them there would have been severe cases of rape and child molestation in Nigeria. They really deserve more than this and shouldn't be given societal stigmatization.
are u too a prostitute yourself?
u gave interesting details about that profession in Nigeria!
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2019
johnkey:
She's beautiful. I support sex workers 100%, other girls are giving their boyfriends free, it's just business.

s3x workers are humans and often times adults, as a result, they should be allowed to live their lives however they wish irrespective of other people's belief and values.

Also, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you are not exempted, as a result I'll let you have your own opinion in peace.

in my opinion, other girls do not give out s3x to their boyfriends for free, we (guys) pay for it indirectly. In fact, we pay more�

Dating is more expensive because you get to take her out occasionally, pay for hairdo, pay for subscription, pay for upkeeps, pay for this, pay for that. In addition, we have to live with mood swings and occasional nagging.

None of these packages are served up in the prostitution menu.

so you see, other girls who are not prostitutes charge more, and don't even offer sex willingly. You have to still persuade and make promises. lol

one love
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
In Nigeria, prostitution is a far better option than being jobless or being a house wife. Prostitutes are really trying, they collect all sizes of dick everyday yet get compensated with peanuts. Without them there would have been severe cases of rape and child molestation in Nigeria. They really deserve more than this and shouldn't be given societal stigmatization.
so who should be a prostitute? Will you let your daughter be one? So she helps rid the society of rape? What of your wife?

A Nigerian adage says " everyone wants to laugh at the jokes of the clown in a market place, but no one wants his child to be the clown"
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Ride on.
Na ur body jare
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by KingRabota: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2019
All you people blasting it kindly stop. I know it's problem. It hasn't taken medication for some days , and it has started affecting its Brain. Please be kind on it for " the fool knows not what it doeth "
kestolove95:
Igbo's like ashawo work dem pass idoma

Just wondering the bad luck that would join m with such a daft morron in the same nation Bomboclat Lugard and girlfriend burn in fire
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

The day y'all would stop calling a sexually active woman a 'used' woman is the day I'll finally agree not all of you are stupid. Sex isn't made for one gender and you're not using anybody. Primitive mugu.
so why do you get paid?
The day you stop expecting payment or rewards is the day it stops. So you see, you are the stupid one here
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2019
lilbest4:
so why do you get paid?
The day you stop expecting payment or rewards is the day it stops. So you see, you are the stupid one here
Shame no even catch talk this thing wet you talk. Nobody forced you to date prostitutes and besides, who said you're using them when they're getting their pay? You use the term 'use' when you play or trick or deceive someone. Its not always related to sex. You would know these if you were educated. Sorry for your wife and daughters
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

Shame no even catch talk this thing wet you talk. Nobody forced you to date prostitutes and besides, who said you're using them when they're getting their pay? You use the term 'use' when you play or trick or deceive someone. Its not always related to sex. You would know these if you were educated. Sorry for your wife and daughters
lol so much rant with zero sense. Girls also claim to use boys when they "chop" the guy's money. It's a normal thing. Girls feel their vagina should be bought, there's nothing wrong with a guy calling the deed whatever he likes afterwards.
Is it the girls that don't deceive boys? Girls that line up 5 to 10 boys and use them for different things? Look, all these victimhood is crap.
A sex worker is a waste product. If a girl fúck around she must be shamed nobody gives a shiit what upcoming brainless feminists and fools like you think or want.

LOL if you pay for something to satisfy your want or urge, you are USING that person or thing for your satisfaction.
Sugar mummy that pay gigolos USE those gigolos to satisfy their needs
Lastly, you don't tell anyone when to use the word "use"
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

Help me ask your ashawo of a mother that introduced me to the game. I'm sure you have 'used' her too. As a woman wrapper, your community penis will enter anything as retarded as you
pussy please , go to war you re due for servicing
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2019
godofuck231:
pussy please , go to war you re due for servicing
Go do fu..ck tongue. Na konji dey worry you. Don't stop sharing penis, don't stop now. It is all you can offer. Two hundred and thirty one girls don ride you already tongue
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

Go do Bleep tongue. Na konji dey worry you. Don't stop sharing penis, don't stop now. It is all you can offer.
not really ,I've eaten and am full ,am just ok with what's on my plate , I have a large appetite and am being over fed almost daily ,
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

I didn't even bother reading this rubbish. Nobody forced you to date prostitutes. You're the one patronizing sex workers, you're the one insulting them. Your hypocrisy stinks. You are more a wasted product than anybody. Why don't you fu..ck off and go insult your used mother and call her a product.
hahahaha. Idiot, my mother didn't fúck around. If you fucck around you are a waste product. I don't patronise waste products
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2019
lilbest4:
hahahaha. Idiot, my mother didn't fúck around. If you fucck around you are a waste product. I don't patronise waste products
Even I was a prostitute, you think say I nor get class??. Look at yourself, reason your mentality, and I'll pick you? You're a wasted vessel. Carry your morality and shove it up your smelling rectum. The product that gave birth to you should be disappointed. Then you'll Marry a product and give birth to products. You're a disgrace to manhood. Na una dey spoil men reputation. Na una be the trash. *spits*
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Yea! So she claimed. grin

I would not let her mentor my daughter.

She is a hooker. Simple!
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2019
The only job the FBI has for her is to snitch
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pussywar:

*I'm
Therefore all you have in your brain is sex, food and misogyny. That doesn't make you usepful tongue
the universe sees me and I am 92% useful and a fulfilled , haemorrhage accomplished what most men strive for and don't achieve till their dying day,
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
AryaSand:
Lying sex worker. FBI ko, FIB ni.

https://www.fbijobs.gov/career-paths/special-agents/eligibility

Anyone who watched the making of an FBI agent will tell you, you need aT least a bachelors degree.
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
otipoju:
Wetin consign us for the matter
Just in Cass u no wan pay after the show
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
because you are the gate man to heaven and hell?.
I don't have to be the gate man. What the Bible says about sin is clear. sin is sin. what's the point of you admitting you are a sinner yet no repentance. you still gone burn.. honest sinner without repentance is no different from a dishonest sinner in the sight of God. What God sees is a sinner if you do not repent...
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Miyonsy22(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Did I see anything?
No I didn't...
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Brightdude007: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
kestolove95:
Igbo's like ashawo work dem pass idoma
Have you skipped your medication again
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAzubuike:
... nawao.
..compensation as in for what
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAzubuike:
... they devalued themselves like Naira, they shouldn't be complaining.
You can't compare Ferrari to danfo...

Secondly, you can't say because cyber crime has reduced youth involvement in robbery despite the high unemployment index, so therefore yahoo boys should be given high regard...
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2021
HeWrites:
A lady has simply identified as Madson Bradley who was tagged only as a sex worker has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to list her achievements.

The 22-year-old lady who did not deny being a sex worker also advised people to stop labeling her as only a sex worker, Igbere TV reports.

She listed her achievements so as to let people know what else she does and what she has done in the past.

Read her tweets below;

“I am a sex worker. I also am a Deans List double business major at one of the most prominent schools in my state.

“I’m also a published (3x) author. I’ve worked 80+ hours a week while in school full time for 6 years. Women are multifaceted and I’m tired of everyone limiting us.

“I’ve been offered positions with the FBI. I interned at one of the top 5 pharma companies in the US AND was asked back.

“I mentor children who want to purse the same career as me. I don’t have to explain my accomplishments, but I’m tired of being put in a box under ONE LABEL!

“Most importantly, i am a loving fiancé. A compassionate sister. A forgiving daughter. A generous and caring aunt.

“When you know who you are- nobody can put you down. Don’t ever let someone try to push their insecurities on you. Keep loving yourself. Keep being you!”

https://twitter.com/malaynap/status/1192991495839764480?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1125551/lady-labeled-sex-worker-highlights-achievements/

All i see is a hoe. ThiS what femiismn result t.o, you loose your sense of shame and shread of decency.
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Get a sex-worker you know to register on StrangersForSex.com for N500 commission

Do you know of a Decent (business-focused) sex-worker (ashawo, olosho...) who could do well with more popularity/customers? If yes:

First, know what SFS is about.

Secondly, tell her about SFS and get her to register on SFS

Finally, get a N500 airtime-commission from us within the same hour she registered.

Cheers.

PS.
I could wire the 5h to your account if you don't need airtime.

Try us with one decent sex-worker you know anywhere in the world and come back here to comment your experience.

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

StrangersForSex.com is hoping to change that.

SFS is on a mission to get decent (business-minded) sex-workers wherever they're located a good popularity online. And when that happened, chances are:

These traders of sex would reach more potential/quality customers online while at the comfort of their houses than any physical brothel can afford them.

Online is safer, since, if it works for you as we hope, people or police might no longer see you on the street or brothel to harass you.

You have a greater advantage to meet more quality customers that can pay better for you service than the local men in your area, provided you are beautiful and comfortable with being made popular and with your real photos being made public on the SFS site. Yes! it must be your real photos because we don't desire awkward situations where one meets a different (usually ugly one) than seen online - if that's what you want, go to Badoo or Facebook NOT SFS.

If you are comfortable with our requirements or know someone that could be, get them to [url=https://strangersforsex.com/uncategorized/help-registration%5Dregister]register on the SFS site[/url] and earn N500 commissions for each person you registered.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.