Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Jamb Date Of Birth Wahala, Please Help. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jamb Date Of Birth Wahala, Please Help. (562 Views)

Jamb Date Of Birth Problem. / Please Help Me Out, My Jamb Date Of Birth Is 25/09/1990. While My School Used To / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Date Of Birth Wahala, Please Help. by Rayfield: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2019
I'm presently in my Final Year in the University and I'll be writing my final year examinations by December this year. My Date of Birth is 09/02/1992 but when I printed my Original Jamb result last month to use pursue a scholarship, I saw 09/02/1990 on it as my date of birth I honestly don't know how it came about.
But recently, I read that NYSC uses JAMB details to calculate age for Callups or Exemption. Going by the date in my Jamb result, I'll be 30 by 2nd February, 2020 which is not my original age.
My question is how can I rectify the issue because all my credentials, NECO result, school documents and Birth Certificate is carrying 09/02/1992 which is my original date of birth.
I need your helpful contributions so it won't stop me from going for Service next year.
Thank you.
Re: Jamb Date Of Birth Wahala, Please Help. by abbass85(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
go to jamb website you want to change date of birthday is #2,500 after you have done payment with receipt print it,and carry are go senate building to confirm

1 Like

Re: Jamb Date Of Birth Wahala, Please Help. by Rayfield: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
abbass85:
go to jamb website you want to change date of birthday is #2,500 after you have done payment with receipt print it,and carry are go senate building to confirm
Thank you.
Do I need anything else like my original Birth Certificate in the process?

(1) (Reply)

. / Forex Training Academy (oyo State) / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.