Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) (60748 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are obviously a bigot with very little shame and a compulsive liar cheesy

If you are smart enough to hide your face, I would have let it slide. But if you keep responding to me through third party and proxies, I will continue to expose you grin

Off my mention pls.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by airbrush: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
meeky007:

They will soon Tag this one of buharis achievement

when did we nigerians get to this level ?

Jehova! this is 2019 not 1945, when people in other countries are playing with technologies and artificial intelligence

it is not be well with all who voted for APC

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yoruba slaves serves them right,pls also check for foreign garri or foreign yam,my mind dey tell me say nor be only rice them carry, thank u bubu pls close d borders till eternity imagine if the borders were not blocked, what would have become of Nigeria we would have been facing another recession,thank u lord for giving us a technocrat Buhari and kyari .if not for Buhari and kyari by now Nigeria would have been Sudan but see how buhari and kyari is gradually turning this country to London,we now have a private working refinery since 1960 ,most citys now have railways,power has improved drastically from what it used to be,Benin boys no longer go to Europe cuz we have everything here, the health sector has improved,minimum wage is now 30000 and civil servants salary has been increased,all d seaports are working fine,we now have dual carriage roads fly overs,pls d Senate should start planning on how to sign a bill that will make Buhari and kyari rule us for a third term,pdp spoilt d country for 16 years so y can't we give Buhari and kyari another 4 years or 8 years this will b d best thing that has happened to Nigerians. Most youth now have their personal cars

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Bash92(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Am not surprised it's our way( we the Yorubas), yes what they did was wrong but why support the humiliation of your fellow tribe man or woman?

Read about this same thing happening in the northern borders few days ago but the officers in the northern border instead of humiliating does women rather admonished them to stop it. I am 70% sure the officer who admonished them was not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
There is hunger in d land o see wetin buhari de do to Nigerians they don't even care if people can afford to eat....

Bag of rice 30k .....this Xmas go be d most boring one ...
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by LogicStatement: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
If these women had smuggled bags (not a bag) of rice we would understand why they took the risk. But smuggling cups of rice is the highest level of STUPIDITY. All those supporting them are also very stupid. What is baned is baned and you don't go around risking your life for something that brings no profit. Fools everywhere
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by smileyoo: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
lol. bubu is working. i wish bubu can even continue his good works, beyound 3rd terms, until nigerians get sense. after all, hunger don't regard apc or pdp mantra.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
IS NOT A MATTER OF HUNGER, THESE WASTE PEOPLE, (YORUBA) CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO EAT FOREIGN RICE, I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE. THEY ARE POOR AND WILL PREFER TO BUY A MILK CUP OF FOREIGN RICE FOR N300 THAN BUY A CUP OF LOCAL RICE AT N60. SERVE THEM RIGHT. THE BORDER SHOULD REMAIN SHOT CLOSED FOR EVER TILL WE ALL ARE FORCED TO EAT LOCAL RICE. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wether this women are Yoruba, Hausa, or Ibo, the fact is let us give our women some respect, they are our mother. Please.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
True true HUNGERBAD

HungerBad - RIP
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by sreamsense: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
What is not good is not good! The two women knew it is illegal but went ahead to do evil. If were bold and confident, why hiding it, even the small guantity. If they are allowed, they can do worse if they get opportunity. Stealing is in their blood irrespective of guantity of rice, they should be punish lightly in proportion to the weight of their offences

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Obiohai: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
What kind of nonsense. What quantity of rice can anyone hide on his/her body?
These customs must be very stupid if they are clapping for themselves that they caught smugglers
Those women are hungry.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by bukibabe: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
My country, my country the ones that are using trailers to smuggle it in and selling it 25k per bag are not not caught because they know how to do mobile transfer and make customs happy but the ones that are staying nearby the border and cannot afford #400 per derica for our own local rice here that just strolled in to seme to buy 5 dericas in seme for #400 are the ones our custom are catching and humiliating na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
johnkey:
I dey flex naija rice anyhow now. I might need new set of molars soon though.

Haha...i laff in swahili
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Continue lying to yourself

We have Guns(Eguns), Yorubas and Baribas all the way from Lagos to Niger at the border with Benin.

This is not even a video but pictures.
Are egun no more Yoruba or is badagrry no more Yoruba land again.... Sheby una say even Yoruba dey Benin ... So why deny egun wey dey Lagos ?

Chai ... Una too much ... Oya shift blame
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 2:18am On Nov 11, 2019
ultimatekint:
Wether this women are Yoruba, Hausa, or Ibo, the fact is let us give our women some respect, they are our mother. Please.
They should respect themselves why ho hiding things ....be just
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 2:24am On Nov 11, 2019
grandstar:

This is an irritating post. For your info, Atiku won in 2 Yoruba states and narrowly lost in Ogun state by about 10,000 votes. Atiku even won in Edo state. If Atiku.wasnt a crook, he probably would have won that election

Lies ...
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Amanda4life: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Top government officials that will smuggle rice into their homes. They will not see them
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by dfrost: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2019
allthingsgood:

Smh

Do u now see we have a warped mentality in Nigeria. So there are levels of crime that are acceptable while others should be punished

Govt has since banned bringing in rice thru land border. So tell me, what are these ones doing with hidden rice?? Don't tell me they are hungry, cos this is not what hungry people do.

The only reasonable comment do far. Kudos.

Bad is bad, no matter the quantity,

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by emmanuelibeh111(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Why do you choose to lie? The link is real and legit
Iamgrey5:
That is where all your links led me to
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
i noo think say na person go chop this yamayama rice kept inside their whether smelling toto,
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Cherez: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Hunger because of people trying to smuggle rice from Benin into Nigeria?

Are you aware it is much easier and cheaper for someone suffering from poverty or hunger to soak gari than to board a vehicle to Benin to smuggle rice into the country? grin
Oga, sometimes you talk of what you dont know.
Benin border to Owode-Apa is just 2steps of your leg. Only a bamboo stick demarcated the 2 country.
Without border closure or ban, a bag of rice at the border can go for N5,500 to N8,000 check that against the N7,000 per bag of garri.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2019
if we really enforce this border closure, more than 90% of customs will resort to armed robbery, most of them got rich from this same smuggling business, or how do you explain a young custom officer who is not even up to 5 years in service already has two mansions in ibadan ? or your wives that sell the contraband goods you seize at the border to market women at agbeni market in Ibadan, all those your deals with those car smugglers nko? or you think we no sabi all those your runs? keep using two cups of rice to shine that you re doing your job.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I can't help you but as more videos come as they catch more of your people.

More threads will be opened on that and I'm not the one to do that.

Sorry.

Go and free your people from hunger.

Work on your mental health my brother...if you actually mean what you are typing....if you don't, stfu! angry
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Billyanger:

Work on your mental health my brother...if you actually mean what you are typing....if you don't, stfu! angry

How am I your brother?
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

How am I your brother?

GO AND QUENCH!!!
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Billyanger:

GO AND QUENCH!!!
Your women should stop disgracing themselves at the border over one cup of rice.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Are egun no more Yoruba or is badagrry no more Yoruba land again.... Sheby una say even Yoruba dey Benin ... So why deny egun wey dey Lagos ?

Chai ... Una too much ... Oya shift blame
Egun is not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Cherez:

Oga, sometimes you talk of what you dont know.
Benin border to Owode-Apa is just 2steps of your leg. Only a bamboo stick demarcated the 2 country.
Without border closure or ban, a bag of rice at the border can go for N5,500 to N8,000 check that against the N7,000 per bag of garri.
Oga bag of rice for 5500 ? cheesy

You must believe you are talking to a novice.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Baby factory and drug peddling are still better than ritual killings preeminent among your heartless people. I bet you cannot step an inch out of the your rathole in Ogun state after 7pm or have your cone head, flabby breasts and gutter vag**a yanked off.

Says by a stinking cannibal from Anambra

I bet you can not step out of your house in Anambra without the fear of ritualists and stinking cannibals like you

Pig like you with no brain and flat head due to empty brain.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
IS NOT A MATTER OF HUNGER, THESE WASTE PEOPLE, (YORUBA) CAN DO ANYTHING JUST TO EAT FOREIGN RICE, I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE. THEY ARE POOR AND WILL PREFER TO BUY A MILK CUP OF FOREIGN RICE FOR N300 THAN BUY A CUP OF LOCAL RICE AT N60. SERVE THEM RIGHT. THE BORDER SHOULD REMAIN SHOT CLOSED FOR EVER TILL WE ALL ARE FORCED TO EAT LOCAL RICE. THANK YOU.

Says by a Poverty stricken wheel Barrows pusher that is obviously surviving by pushing wheel Barrows somewhere in South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.