Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) (79176 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
Lucky Dude.

And I am here fed up of life and nothing seems to be working for me. I battle heavy dose of depression everyday and I am not sure how much longer I can endure for push further . Help a brother before I drown with this frustrations.

My contact is down here on my signature
my brother am tire for this life,God no share am equal at all,,4million naira plus to buy just sun glass, if I get that money,my life don better

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
narit:
"He who controls money control happiness "
Narit 2019A.D

I wonder why Nigerian youths believe everything they see it hear.
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Celexralno: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
squarelead:
Oga o. Wetin make we come do now. Good for him. We go dey blessed too.
Is just a motivational quote for people like you to hustle so you can congratulate your fellow millionaire

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have a feeling this guy get partner ship with ICEBOX
With his sense of investment and where he is right now
He can't be blowing money on Diamond like that
It's either he has a stake in the business or ICEBOX is paying him for publicity or Davido is paying half of the price for publicity

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by iamloski(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
So we should do what, fry egg for him because he wore 4.5m glasses, hype that does not make sense
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Image is everything. Whether it is fake or not, given his image, people will simply assume it is the original.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by toprealman: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
This guy like Ice box no b small
Icebox just unleashed their best merchandisers on him.......like fire

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by gulfer: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hope he can see the future iwith it angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by zeeprince(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will he be able to see the future after wearing it?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by zeeprince(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Glasses that looks like folded copper wire...Will he be able to see the future after wearing it?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by unionpowerk: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
lll
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
LyfeJennings:
I have a feeling this guy get partner ship with ICEBOX
With his sense of investment and where he is right now
He can't be blowing money on Diamond like that
It's either he has a stake in the business or ICEBOX is paying him for publicity or Davido is paying half of the price for publicity
Those guys launder money via expensive jewelleries. Poor people see it as wasteful spending. IYKYK
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Antichristus: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
SO WHAT? What is wrong with you Nigerians, celebrating mediocrity. What difference does it make if I ‘buy’ an item - such as the pair of glasses in question - then return it after use. What about products from stores where you can return if unhappy even after use. And who says this is not the cheap Chinese equivalent of the real item. Many of you are daft.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Those guys launder money via expensive jewelleries. Poor people see it as wasteful spending. IYKYK
How much U wan launder with jewelry
I'm not saying it's untrue but dem no dey launder correct money via jewelry.
I mean asking to launder a billion naira via jewelry don't too feel dope with me.
Boys in financial industry go build one SPV and financial model wey go beat anti money laundering law so why go thru the stress of all laundering via jewelry. How many jewelry U wan buy sef. U know!!
If it does happen, it's not a constant occurrence

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
LyfeJennings:

How much U wan launder with jewelry
I'm not saying it's untrue but dem no dey launder correct money via jewelry.
I mean asking to launder a billion naira via jewelry don't too feel dope with me.
Boys in financial industry go build one SPV and financial model wey go beat anti money laundering law so why go thru the stress of all laundering via jewelry. How many jewelry U wan buy sef. U know!!
If it does happen, it's not a constant occurrence
Where's the 1billion naira from kwanu? These guys aren't as rich as we all think. Na showbiz. Fa ma ife di na olu

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by logan2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch how tshirt will trend this xmas

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Where's the 1billion naira from kwanu? These guys aren't as rich as we all think. Na showbiz. Fa ma ife di na olu

Ok
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Hypocrit: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
I can only buy that only if it can see tomorrow and instruct me of the next danger ahead.

Not impress.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will the glass make him see the future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can he see Adam with it?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
4.5million naira and 250naira glasses

They will all see the same gutter ahead to cross so nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Poverty mentality...
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Antichristus: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I wonder why Nigerian youths believe everything they see it hear.

Because they are daft, having been denied access to good education that promote critical thinking and rational autonomy. Instead, what the luckiest of them have access to are educational institutions where sexually transmitted degrees are awarded.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will the glass see the future??
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Different strokes for different folks. It may be expensive but I will never wear it even if given to me as a gift. Not just my type.
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
My glasses 4.5 million Nigerian Naira e be some one else mansion

Same Davido wey use $5k buy
Iced Lighter

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by GuestLog: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
Lucky Dude.

And I am here fed up of life and nothing seems to be working for me. I battle heavy dose of depression everyday and I am not sure how much longer I can endure for push further . Help a brother before I drown with this frustrations.

My contact is down here on my signature
your hope is in the Lord.

1 Chronicles 29:12
Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Deuteronomy 8:18
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth,
that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Davido shows off like a broke guy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Smoke55: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
smh! if he is incapable of seeing the future with that glass then believe me the glass is as useless as the letter "p" in psychology..
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
This one no be news abeg. If he likes let him wear N10million glasses. That's his problem. What's our business?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Jeffjay247(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hang in there bro. Time works out everything

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by hareskay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
I tire o
donbachi:
Wearing it will not still make u see wat will happen in the next 1 week.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.