Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) (79852 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by gistringgers(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Buff Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninolowo shared some rare family photos of his teenage daughter while spending some time with her.

The actor wrote the caption: "My cutie beloved daughter, model by calling and a stylist as well and proceeded to write the famous phrase: Family first".

Checkout the photos he shared below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/rare-photos-of-nollywood-actor-bolanle.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by gistringgers(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by gistringgers(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Officialgarri: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wait, this girl don ripe be dat o

The father's chest is bigger than the girl's

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wait, did he also write "and proceeded to write the famous phrase: Family first" ?

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by psalmz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oh boy

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
they are going to chop your own as you chopped other people own

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by ugotex85: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cute father, cute daughter with long legs as ostrich. She'll surely make a good model. BTW, is the man still single?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hope this guy isn’t taking steroids. His chests and arms now like those fighting WWE.

Na film this baba dey Act o

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Slawormir: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
What caught my attention is the slim daughter

I love them slim
My love for slim girls knows no bound

They don't always have vagina odour because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke thier vagina

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
I done dey fear on the behalf of the pikin wey go waka come say he want date this mans daughter. RIP

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by BlackCrainte: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
See tall girl

Not all this dwarfs littering every nook and cranny of Nigeria

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by iheartellah(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Wait, did he also write "and proceeded to write
the famous phrase: Family first" ?
Bruhhh grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
nice
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Family first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Bayoibee: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
I dey pity the guy wey go make hin daughter cry...

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
No comments
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slim tall girls rock.....

Am not a fan of maltina-bottle kind of girls

11 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by LoydJ(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Truth be told whenever I dey gym nd diz guy image popped up in my brain am always triggered to Gym more .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why the girl long like nepa wire like this na? cheesy

Make this guy rush go do DNA o.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

You're a sick sick sicko!
Paedophilic animal!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
catch em young
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

You must be a paedophile.

33 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
cassidy1996:
they are going to chop your own as you chopped other people own
Bros you psycho oh

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Johnny bravo naija guys prefer to gym all their body but will always neglect legs

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by amebovillage(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your father’s chest can’t stop us from coming after you when you turn 18

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) by somalianprince: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
The guy is a good actor. Watch him a lot in ROK

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / Oge Okoye or Chioma Chukwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.