Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? (246 Views)

Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya / Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? by Mykel4God(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday house!

Is it possible and acceptable for a church founder to place himself on a salary out of the church fund?

Please, I need urgent answers before someone is misled
Re: Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? by dikeigbo2(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
did you say church founder?....in reality he deserves a better chunk....better than having all to himself and household
Re: Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? by orisa37: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mykel4God:
Happy Sunday house!

Is it possible and acceptable for a church founder to place himself on a salary out of the church fund?

In all Labor is a Reward.
Re: Is It Acceptable For Church Founder To Place Himself On Salary from Church Fund? by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mykel4God:
Happy Sunday house!

Read Luke 10:1-7 . With Emphasis on verse 7.

There is nothing wrong if He is on a salary.
Better if it's a Percentage thing. Let's Says 10%.

it's advisable that the Financial dept of the Church handles all this..

Any man of GOD who wanna go far should not tangle with Church Finance.. The Judgement is usually terrible!

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Trap Catches A Snake / Life And Death; The Reign Of Death / Pray Against Witchraft Conference To Be Held In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.