Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? (18198 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks To Fence 100 By 100 / For Sale: 1 Acre Land @ Ebute, ikorodu, Lagos (off Ibeshe Road) / Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by driodobject: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello Nairalanders

Can anyone advise on the cost of fencing a one-acre piece of land in Abeokuta, the land is intended for use as poultry.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by healthserve(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
driodobject:
Hello Nairalanders

Can anyone advise on the cost of fencing a one-acre piece of land in Abeokuta, the land is intended for use as poultry.

You need to make estimations so as to decide whether to do the project in stages or as your finances can meet with

Discuss with Deji for proper project finance costing and preparation for this project on 0803 563 7560

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
driodobject:
Hello Nairalanders

do you have the survey plan?
you can contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Abimbola198212: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
That's 6plots of land.Just 1.8m materials and labour cost inclusive...08025374243

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by B3sty(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Oga, If U ask me, na Who I go ask? Just Have a Budget, Anywhere it takes u to, that's the End of It All.
Thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Ogegeodey(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
angry
Send 500k make I run am for you.

Dnt thank me what are friends for

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Pipapi1: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Qualified and interested vendors are required to submit both technical and commercial proposals for domestic water project within Olorunda Estate Ketu, Lagos state.

The scope includes 'everything' than can make the water project work as a TURNKEY. Such as drilling borehole to acceptable quality water level; storage tank(s); treatment facilities; pipe reticulation within the estate; etc.

Timelines for completion of the project should be indicated.

Your proposal should breakdown the cost of activities/items as much as possible for ease of benchmark with other service providers.

Submission of proposal should be made to la_bahiq@yahoo.com on or before 2pm on 28th November 2019,

Please contact 0813 679 4261 for site visit.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by kolafolabi(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Budget 2m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by helinues: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Average Nigerians are opportunists.

Op is asking for the cost.. Why displaying your numbers here.

Na so Una old clients hate you reach Wey Dem no fit recommend you to others

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by toprealman: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
B3sty:
Oga, If U ask me, na Who I go ask? Just Have a Budget, Anywhere it takes u to, that's the End of It All.
Thanks.
You can still keep quiet you know.....and people will think you are super smart.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Leadafrica: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
No one wants to help OP for free...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by lyriclekidd(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Okay
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Myde4naija(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2019
The nature of the soil will determined what the foundation of Tue fence should be. If the land is located in a swampy area it will cost more to construct your fence. Contact SOLFEET PROJECTS LIMITED ON 08078379858
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by amiibaby(f): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Hnnnmn
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Benoti(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2019
11000 blocks, that if you have not make any blocks. And give and take you will need budget #2m. Hope you know that include digging of the place, granite, cement, and labour pay. If you have more hands you can finish it in a month. Contact me of a good and clean design. Will also help you handle the project
Toju(07030057263).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by LOGOBELT: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Oya experts over to you

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by erinleae: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Morning sir,
You can contact us for details and we will deliver for you the Fencing work because we are familiar with terrain of Abeokuta.

Kindly contact: Mayom Project 08037508387.

....adding quality values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by B3sty(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
toprealman:
You can still keep quiet you know.....and people will think you are super smart.
Clap for yourself....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Efobiandrew83(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Do u have blocks on ground? If u don't have, then using 2.1m as the height of the wall, and 9" block, 1.8 million can take care of it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Seunolad1(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Talk to Seun Oladiran a professional Builder currently on Christ Chapel UCH repair. Ready to give you the best ranges from pre-construction (design), estimate, structural and construction. 08137405828.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by arowstev2000: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=11thScorpio post=83920450]Hello guys please help, I haven't been able to receive or send money from my fidelity Bank account for two days now. Please is this a general issue or just me?[/quot

Not general issue bro go to d customer care to complain, police is already waiting for u to grab u. Its a very good tactics to arrest someone.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Tlontin(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2019
driodobject:
Hello Nairalanders

we can help you to produce blocks right on your site with our standard block machine while you also get free estimation from us to reduce your cost to the minimal..check my signature.. call 08082775971.

What you gain.
We give you a very cheap price for the construction blocks.
Free block estimation to reduce waste.
Very strong block: produce right on your site with our imported machine.
You also monitor the quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Prettyjanet1: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2019
driodobject:
Hello Nairalanders

Do you want it exactly as it is in the picture above? If yes budget 4 million.

A block is 150- 170 @ Abeokuta, we used 3000 to construct a fence on a plot of land recently. An acre is 6 plots. Calculate 3000*150=450,000. 450,000* 6 plots= 2.5million for blocks only. We haven't talked bout granite for foundation, sand for shocking, water , cement, labourers, supervision. Etc

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by demoBaba: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Oga go and start something anywhere your cash reach stop and continue later.

It's too early for estimate disturbances.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
I deal on roofing sheets as seen in my signature below though.

Anyone with an idea on what the OP asked should kindly do the needful.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by FakeManna: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Average Nigerians are opportunists.

Op is asking for the cost.. Why displaying your numbers here.

Na so Una old clients hate you reach Wey Dem no fit recommend you to others
[/s]
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by AndroBlaze: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Prettyjanet1:
Do you want it exactly as it is in the picture above? If yes budget 4 million.

A block is 150- 170 @ Abeokuta, we used 3000 to construct a fence on a plot of land recently. An acre is 6 plots. Calculate 3000*150=450,000. 450,000* 6 plots= 2.5million for blocks only. We haven't talked bout granite for foundation, sand for shocking, water , cement, labourers, supervision. Etc

Your calculations on the size is wrong. Its the perimeter for an acre he is fencing not the perimeter for six individual plots. This means if your 3000 blocks calculation for a plot is correct he will definitely use less than 18000 blocks.

Going deeper, if it's a perfect acre and plots measure 120 by 60ft ( or even 100 by 50ft), based on your calculation we're talking 8000- 9000 blocks.

13 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by FODA(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2019
driodobject:
Hello Nairalanders

it depend on how you handle the project sir,I have an electric block moulding machine ,I move it to anywhere to produce cheap and solid block,so if you want to reduce cost on your project ,you can contact us @ dominion industry for solid blocks ,both stone dust and ordinary blocks @ a cheaper rate .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2019
See scammers displaying their yeye phone numbers. Nah question op asked.
Una too Mumu

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? by Prettyjanet1: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Your calculations on the size is wrong. Its the perimeter for an acre he is fencing not the perimeter for six individual plots. This means if your 3000 blocks calculation for a plot is correct he will definitely use less than 18000 blocks.

The 3,000 blocks for 1 plot fence I mentioned earlier may not be taller to it's own taste. So budgeting 18,000 blocks is not too much for an acre sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*Updated*Properties In Ibadan To Let*With Pictures* / How [where] Do You Keep Your Important Documents? / Gbérigbé, ikorodu uncompleted 6units Of 1bdrms Flats On 1 Plot for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.