Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? (7235 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Richy4:
I might be wrong on this assertion but I have to voice out what I think.

The more I read all what op is writing, the more I think that this story might be fictitious.. it lacks nuclear family originality, orientations and flavour.. let it not be that he is just leading the readers on..

Reading between the lines, the write up has the quality of someone that is still single, no children involved, unlike someone that was married for 7yrs with kids.. Anyone that studied a bit of literature and understands it will agree with me that most of the time, it's not about what was written but what wasn't.. and I won't say more of what wasn't.. just leaving it for the reader to make their choice.

Lastly No sane respectable responsible married man would graphically describe his wife's sexual dealings like that. Even some that were into boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that respects their partners cannot even go into details when talking about the 'place' his supposed children were incubated before coming to this world. That's pure disrespectful to the children if this guy is truly married.. Maybe I'm being old fashioned but anyways
I apologise if this is real. I'm done here.

His utter lack of respect for his wife shows in his uncouth words. No discretion at all.

I might actually start to think the story is fake because no responsible married man can just bare it all including mentioning "honeypot", etc.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by MrCork: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

His utter lack of respect for his wife shows in his uncouth words. No discretion at all.

I might actually start to think the story is fake because no responsible married man can just bare it all including mentioning "honeypot", etc.

..how much? cheesy
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by spiritedtete: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

Its actually not what u thought of iyt to be, i have heard so many damning words in the last seven 7 years, words like, am wasting her yansh, that she will give the ass to someone else. My advise to anyone single guy here, marriage is good, but be very patient before u choose a life partner, if u happen to impregnate a lady whom u know u are not compatible with, dont be forced to marry as it falls to my own kinda predicament. I am not the kitchen type, i work and work to pay the bills. now to break it down, i didnt want to type much just to make things known how it is, in a year, if i had spent 5.2 million which covers everything concerning the family, she had only spent maybe like 250k, is that sharing bill? her own definition of sharing bill is just cox we went out just last week, we both shared the bill for food and ish, and takes care of groceries once in a while, left to her she always say shes not suppose to be spending a dime after which i empowered her financially with her businesses...am a correct husband that any correct woman would rush, just a pity i have fallen into a pit that am finding hard to climb due to the love i have for mu children... life is hard with the wrong woman i must say.

She is cheating on you 100%.... As a married man with longer years of experience.... The red flag is you ain't giving your wife a satisfactory sex...

Got get a dick Enlargement... Don't even tell her. Surprise her. Do it fast and win her back.

To her answer about women being the same... That is a big fat lie. Some women will see your average performance she didn't like as a life saver. While some will not. Interms of attitude.. No human is the same. Don't allow her manipulate you.

Learn to also keep quiet after few sentences... Don not argue with her back and fourth... You will lose your respect quickly. Learn to conserve your emotions. Let your look speak more.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by mrjojo: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

Its actually not what u thought of iyt to be, i have heard so many damning words in the last seven 7 years, words like, am wasting her yansh, that she will give the ass to someone else. My advise to anyone single guy here, marriage is good, but be very patient before u choose a life partner, if u happen to impregnate a lady whom u know u are not compatible with, dont be forced to marry as it falls to my own kinda predicament. I am not the kitchen type, i work and work to pay the bills. now to break it down, i didnt want to type much just to make things known how it is, in a year, if i had spent 5.2 million which covers everything concerning the family, she had only spent maybe like 250k, is that sharing bill? her own definition of sharing bill is just cox we went out just last week, we both shared the bill for food and ish, and takes care of groceries once in a while, left to her she always say shes not suppose to be spending a dime after which i empowered her financially with her businesses...am a correct husband that any correct woman would rush, just a pity i have fallen into a pit that am finding hard to climb due to the love i have for mu children... life is hard with the wrong woman i must say.
This took me out grin grin. Sorry op for laughing, couldn't help it. I am guessing she is endowed and that is what got u attracted in the first place. Lot of men are in the wrong relationships because of big b..oobs/a.ss.#fact

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by zeb04(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Someone is expressing himself regarding suspicions of his wife's infidelity and this viral infection is typing total nonsense about respect & strangers.
What's the connection?

You must definitely be a cheat as well for that comment to be causing you discomfort.
you know crackhouse,you can state your points clearly without insulting your mother uncle

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by mrjojo: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

I have made several move to at least see that my instincts were through, but then I found out at a time that she was already having an affair with a guy but not too sure if they have gone as far as having sex, i even created a thread here on family section about 2 years ago. She already figured out all the ways I used to track her. So i just dont bother myself any,ore
What is your older moniker?
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2019
zeb04:
[s]you know crackhouse,you can state your points clearly without insulting your mother uncle[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

But that's the truth. The OP lacks discretion and maturity even in his words. Just completely washing his dirty linens outside without no caution whatsoever.
It's either due to frustration or he's trolling, one of the two.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

But that's the truth. The OP lacks discretion and maturity even in his words. Just completely washing his dirty linens outside without no caution whatsoever.

Kindly shut the hell up, i am posting anonymously, if words arent penned down with details and out of anger, I might not be understood,whats with the washing dirty linen when nobody knows who is being talked about.

6 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2019
spiritedtete:

She is cheating on you 100%.... As a married man with longer years of experience.... The red flag is you ain't giving your wife a satisfactory sex...

Got get a dick Enlargement... Don't even tell her. Surprise her. Do it fast and win her back.

To her answer about women being the same... That is a big fat lie. Some women will see your average performance she didn't like as a life saver. While some will not. Interms of attitude.. No human is the same. Don't allow her manipulate you.

Learn to also keep quiet after few sentences... Don not argue with her back and fourth... You will lose your respect quickly. Learn to conserve your emotions. Let your look speak more.

The above is not our problem, we have a good sexual life, we are opened about our sexuality, thus making it easier for us to satisfy each other, besides your notion of me getting an enlargment is probably drawn from the fact that she said "your small di8ck" mind you am an average sized dickk guy, the only difference was that she had dated a guy with a plumbing tool for 2 years before we met, so it is always easier for most ladies like that to classify average size dick as small based on what they have been receiving. Infact the text message i saw which she hid between her and her love potion seller states clearly that our sex life is good, but that she just needs something for me to love her more.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by genq(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

The above is not our problem, we have a good sexual life, we are opened about our sexuality, thus making it easier for us to satisfy each other, besides your notion of me getting an enlargment is probably drawn from the fact that she said "your small di8ck" mind you am an average sized dickk guy, the only difference was that she had dated a guy with a plumbing tool for 2 years before we met, so it is always easier for most ladies like that to classify average size dick as small based on what they have been receiving. Infact the text message i saw which she hid between her and her love potion seller states clearly that our sex life is good, but that she just needs something for me to love her more.

shocked shocked shocked
Love potion seller?
Dude you've got to be trolling grin
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by genq(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Someone is expressing himself regarding suspicions of his wife's infidelity and this viral infection is typing total nonsense about respect & strangers.
What's the connection?

You must definitely be a cheat as well for that comment to be causing you discomfort.

Don't expect anything less from that zeb04 character she's a known sluuut.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2019
genq:

shocked shocked shocked
Love potion seller?
Dude you've got to be trolling grin

trolling in what terms? Ever since i figured that out, i had to start praying over every food she serves me.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

Kindly shut the hell up, i am posting anonymously, if words arent penned down with details and out of anger, I might not be understood,whats with the washing dirty linen when nobody knows who is being talked about.

I should shut the hell up? Is that how you talk to your wife? You are here wailing and whining about her being disrespectful yet you cannot even keep your emotions in check and act like an adult.

Were you tied and dragged to the altar? You decided to marry someone after 2 weeks of dating. You decided to taste what you were not ready to eat. Be careful how you use your tongue on me. I am not your wife and I am not the type of woman that you can bully or suppress.

Be guided!

8 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by spiritedtete: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

Bro take the sex life aside... You need to do something to add to your value... I can tell your wife is fantasizing about some one...

Great you guys joke and all open to one another . But as the saying goes "na from clap we dey take enter dance"

You need to add more to your value to get the respect and total obidence you want from her.

Monitor her on ghost mode. You will discover many things... About her.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by LordKO(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2019
The thread caption should read; Story of a crass husband and his crass and expedient wife. Well, your marriage has an ethical problem and it's good that you already know it. Meanwhile, as much as the situation can be manageable at present, subject to mutual conscious and volitional decision, however, it'll be unsalvageable in the long run - an expedient person can never change for good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by genq(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

I should shut the hell up? If that how you talk to your wife? You are here wailing and whining about her being disrespectful yet you cannot even keep your emotions in check and act like an adult.

Were you tied and dragged to the altar? You decided to marry someone after 2 weeks of dating. You decided to taste what you were not ready to eat. Be careful how you use your tongue on me. I am not your wife and I am not the type of woman that you can bully or suppress.

Be guided!

Oh else what? cheesy

Are you femcels capable of doing more than typing lengthy epistles on nairaland and insulting men?

myang500, don't let her incoherent rants silence you o.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by genq(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

I have made several move to at least see that my instincts were through, but then I found out at a time that she was already having an affair with a guy but not too sure if they have gone as far as having sex, i even created a thread here on family section about 2 years ago. She already figured out all the ways I used to track her. So i just dont bother myself any,ore

If this is true then I'm sorry you deserve what your getting in the marriage.

You saw the signs and still went ahead to wife up a th0t? I can see the 'love potion' worked!

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by ImaIma1(f): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2019
genq:

Oh else what? cheesy

Are you femcels capable of doing more than typing lengthy epistles on nairaland and insulting men?

myang500, don't let her incoherent rants silence you o.

I don't insult men or people. Neither do I go around throwing insultive words at will.

Show your solidarity with him in another way.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by midnighter(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2019
zeb04:
the reason your wife don’t respect you, is because you dont respect her. See the way you are talking about your wife to strangers. If you cant respect her, at least respect yourself or your children.

It cannot be disrespect, this is anonymous and he just needs to get his feelings and suspicions out

How could it be disrespectful when he also told us what he said to the woman and he hasn't insulted her?

You shouldn't be so judgemental, if you don't want to read it then don't open the thread. People come here to find solutions to their problems, how will they do it if they cant tell us the whole story??

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Belafonte(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500: she quickly termed it that i was trying to say shes cheating, that i need to get a life and stop being insecured.

She's definitely cheating. DEFINITELY.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Belafonte(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

Part of the major problem I have here is that, deep inside of me I know this woman must have cheated on me, I cant count the number of clues that I have seen over the last couple of years. Infact this past june, i figured out that she moved a deleted chat of she and her ex to whatsapp arvhive, and another message of this jaruma type online seller talking about how what she bought from her didnt work. Supposedly love potion. I asked why she moved message from main to archive if she didnt have something to hide, she was like the dude says alot of rubbish and she wouldnt want me to see such and start thinking otherwise. Plenty attimes, when am entering the honey pot, it feels different, feels bruised, honey pot wey i don dey knack for years, i know the feeling if its fresh and if its not. I cant even begin to count clues here, but it bothers me alot to know that she is cheating but cant find shit out. She has surpassed phone and monitoring stuffs, she upped her game and i aint trying to follow up anything as it can kill a man in no time. This is a woman where if issues arise, she wants to just say sorry and expect me to move on, after doing something very terrible, but if i aint gotten over myself in like a week, you'll start hearing stuffs like this is the kind of thing that will make give give listening hears to those that wants to listen and make her vulnerable to cheating. Thats when you'll see that she starts to change her looks, start wearing move revealing clothes out, thats probably to make me feel somehow, or otherwise. I will repeat guys, you destiny is attached to whom u marry, choose wisely.

Na you dey fúck up na. You dey make better money one woman dey do you anyhow. Sorry, but I have no time for rubbish. You fúck up, end of marriage.

Imagine working so hard and your wife is busy sharing her pússy everywhere. She disrespects you because she knows you can do nothing. She has seen you finish. You have probably fúcked her with another man's cum still in her.

You better go and do a DNA test on your so-called children.
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Belafonte(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

I saw it, we only dated for 2 weeks, pregnancy involve, i dont know much about her, but the little i have seen, i wouldnt have been able to ask for her hand in marriage. I have dated plenty,and I can categorically say shes not my type. N yansh put me for this situation, though with 2 children, am sort of stalk.

Pele o. O ti ko sinu eleyi naa

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Belafonte(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2019
zeb04:
the reason your wife don’t respect you, is because you dont respect her. See the way you are talking about your wife to strangers. If you cant respect her, at least respect yourself or your children.

Any woman that threatens the husband with infidelity and says he is wasting her yansh is unworthy of respect.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Timbuktuo: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2019
crackhaus: The issue now is a simple one because it's just a case of what are you going to do at this point?
Do you want to save your marriage and get it back to a place of total peace and fidelity, or do you believe it is too far gone to be salvaged?
Imo, this marriage is beyond redemption. That woman will always cheat on him, that's her nature. She is incapable of being faithful. Of course, he can continue enduring it, he's done so for seven years

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by myang500: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Belafonte:

Na you dey fúcking up na. You dey make better money one woman dey do you anyhow. Sorry, but I have not time for rubbish. You fúck up, end of marriage.

Imagine working so hard and your wife is busy sharing her pússy everywhere. She disrespects you because she knows you an do nothing. She has seen you finish. You have probably fúcked her with another man's cum still in her.

You better go and do a DNA test on your so-called children.

I already did a DNA test on them both, they are my biological children. No worries on that side. The see finish issue is what i always tell her, na the see finish make her do things that I have stood up like a man to draw a ine on never to happen but will still happen, then will expect me to take her sorry and move on immediately, when i keep the silent treatment, she comes up with i dont know how to handle issues, or i dont like to communicate, communicate wetin over and over again? The funny thing is, yesterday I had gone to a salon to request for home service for pedicure and manicure. So two ladies followed me home. Upon my entering, i told her two people are here to come and do pedi and medi for me. So i asked the house maid to boil water. Within some few seconds, she approached the ladies saying, please and please go and get the water yourself once it has finished boiling, the house maid and i are going out, in a rash tone to know she was angry, i then called her aside, and told her that was uncalled for, these people are here to work, you didnt have to lay your personal wrath on them, she was like yea but i ought to have told her before choosing to bring the ladies home for service, i was like you have always deliberated for me to bring in whoever i want to whenever you refuse to help me with my leg saying its salvery for me to ask her to do my leg. This is still in the midst of reconciliation with me, that she brought up this attitude, the see finish is extreme and it justifies the fact that I know that she can never change, the attitude is in her. Shes asking that we go for counseling, i know its just for the clout, it wont change sht, i told her to go first, i will follow, she hasnt.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Belafonte(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2019
myang500:

I already did a DNA test on them both, they are my biological children. No worries on that side. The see finish issue is what i always tell her, na the see finish make her do things that I have stood up like a man to draw a ine on never to happen but will still happen, then will expect me to take her sorry and move on immediately, when i keep the silent treatment, she comes up with i dont know how to handle issues, or i dont like to communicate, communicate wetin over and over again? The funny thing is, yesterday I had gone to a salon to request for home service for pedicure and manicure. So two ladies followed me home. Upon my entering, i told her two people are here to come and do pedi and medi for me. So i asked the house maid to boil water. Within some few seconds, she approached the ladies saying, please and please go and get the water yourself once it has finished boiling, the house maid and i are going out, in a rash tone to know she was angry, i then called her aside, and told her that was uncalled for, these people are here to work, you didnt have to lay your personal wrath on them, she was like yea but i ought to have told her before choosing to bring the ladies home for service, i was like you have always deliberated for me to bring in whoever i want to whenever you refuse to help me with my leg saying its salvery for me to ask her to do my leg. This is still in the midst of reconciliation with me, that she brought up this attitude, the see finish is extreme and it justifies the fact that I know that she can never change, the attitude is in her. Shes asking that we go for counseling, i know its just for the clout, it wont change sht, i told her to go first, i will follow, she hasnt.

Bro, let me be straight with you. Theoretically speaking, she can change, but I think it would be height of folly for you to expect her to. She will only change if she wants to, which you have zero control over.

Forget all this talk about communication, it only works with people who are acting in good faith and genuinely seek to understand their partners. With someone acting in bad faith you will talk and talk and talk and they will just be mocking you inside.

The prescription for a solution is so long I don't have the strength to start typing it up.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by crackhaus: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Timbuktuo:

Imo, this marriage is beyond redemption. That woman will always cheat on him, that's her nature. She is incapable of being faithful. Of course, he can continue enduring it, he's done so for seven years
He has already given her the idea she's the one with the power, so it's possible she will keep doing what she's doing...but then, man's gotta take a stand at some point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by missjo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
crackhaus:

As long as you don't die on me. gringrin

That phrase is just a saying meant to convey seriousness.
Never baby kiss
Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by Shallypop(f): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2019
myang500:

Please be informed, it was in her own words that she said we are sharing the bill, if we are sharing bills my brother. she wont be able to survive it, just small sharing here and there, she don turn am to we dey share bills, please check out my last post. I'm a software programmer, i dont have time for kitchen, not everyone can be the same, try to understand that. I have told this woman several times never to tell me that am insecure, it was not needed for her to have said that.
What do you want now? You want us to help you beat your wife?

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by zeb04(f): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
genq:

Don't expect anything less from that zeb04 character she's a known sluuut.
you should be arrested for this.

You dont even know me so why call me a slut ?

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? by genq(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2019
zeb04:
you should be arrested for this.

You dont even know me so why call me a slut ?

I should be arrested?? Lmao!

You're actually funny my dear. Though it's not hard to tell whose a slut, by their ignorant comments you shall know them wink

Remember Lilyvall was exposed on this same platform. She was just like you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Save Baby Light!!!! / Kids Paternity (dna) Test - Do It Secretly Or Inform The Wife? / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.