Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) (38319 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by realestniggah: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2019
What a civilized country looks like.. The only time a Nigerian civilian enters an army base is when they are made to do frog jumps

19 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by kereman1: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2019
A nairalander Nigerian visit airforce Base in greece.

Pls stop placing Nairaland over Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Umarzy(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Wow. Nice

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by realestniggah: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Everything about the Hellenic airforce can be seen here.

This lady is teaching her children about the history cool

I jejely stand to learn more kiss

What is the main language spoken in greece

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by dayleke: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one bro....
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:
What a civilized country looks like.. The only time a Nigerian civilian enters an army base is when they are made to do frog jumps
Stop lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Na wetin we dey call military be this.. unlike Nigerian air Force Base ikeja wey na planes from Napoleon bonarparte era and outdated mounted guns they still dey parade.

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Felt ashamed over what you wore because of some small minded folks opinions?

You owe nobody any explanation about the choice of clothes you choose to use bro

10 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

Greek off course

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Wow

When will you visit Nigerian Air force Base
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by 234reader2: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
coolfredo:
That small white girl in one of ur pix i was wondering if she is giving u Mouth Action
pedophile spotted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Akalia(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
I enjoyed viewing the pics, they are beautiful. It seems Greece operates quite a fleet of 4th generation fighter jets (old war planes). I expected something more modern and contemporary but be it as it may, they are better than what our own NAF has in her inventory.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
If wishes were horses
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by OgaJonah(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Good one VATERAN VISITOR
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Awoo88: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
See how you are learning and having the time of your life. The hostile reception you will get from our air force personnel will kill any hope or excitement you have. And beside you will not learn anything except who is the most wicked commander and their political connect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Wanity(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Isaac0099:
see below

Seun
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by airsaylongcon: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

Modern Greek. I'm having a laugh here reading all the Greek I can see
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:
Felt ashamed over what you wore because of some small minded folks opinions?

You owe nobody any explanation about the choice of clothes you choose to use bro

I wonder. He has time to apologize to small minded people
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
sad Buratai will only release,open/ unleash his pythons not sumthin like these
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by don4real18(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Oh, I am very tired time to go home. kiss

My next thread is about 'The Saint Achillius Church' the myth too much o grin

Have a nice time.
How is the Greece economy compared to ours?
Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Femeto: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
This guy sha wan finish our data.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by ChristineC: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
coolfredo:
That small white girl in one of ur pix i was wondering if she is giving u Mouth Action
mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Femeto: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Na wetin we dey call military be this.. unlike Nigerian air Force Base ikeja wey na planes from Napoleon bonarparte era and outdated mounted guns they still dey parade.
Not true.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by princecemo(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
AutoJosh, what do u have to say about the quality of the pictures?

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by MrImole: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
There's this possibility that OP has "finished the space allocated to him" on Google drive and he's only using nairaland to save all these pictures for reference...

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) by papyskinsy: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2019
abeg why can't we hav a beautiful clear sky lik dis in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) / 13 Places With Funny Names In Nigeria. Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.