Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? (5281 Views)

My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers / Should My Friend Be Suspicious? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maximusprime2000: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
themaestro08:
there is nothing unmanly here. Its a matter of figuring out things logically. If I have an issue with anyone, I prefer we talk about it. After that I will pay attention and see if the outcome is effective. The moment I realize am been taking for granted I will simply walk away from such toxic relationship. There are lots of decent people out willing to give true love you know, so why should I stress myself? This is a more sensible approach. And more importantly I have nothing to lose. "How a player got player"
From experience she know what she is doing by HAPPILLY making another guy feel like a boss while d op looks like a muppet. discussion with her will only triggers his mumu button. If i tell u my current situation u will cry for me. Wen i hear people say true love is wicked and blind i dont understand cos av been a player all my life. Experience is a mean teacher o. I woke up with pain in my chest every morning now hopin i get well soon. Swift actions is d only way d op can take his balls and respect back from her now. dat will send better msg to her cos talk to her is too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:
You are actually stupid my guy...
I was once this stupid...
I experienced exactly the same thing you are experiencing now....
When i confronted her about one of the guys, she said how will i be asking her weda she is seeing a married man, that the man is a married man na!!!

To cut long story short, i love my woman but sometimes love is not just enough...

We didn't break up, three weeks ago she told me she will travel for a cousin's wedding...i didn't know she traveled for her traditional wedding....she sent me the pictures today and informed me that her white wedding is next weekend.

We never broke up!!!

All the while i was dating myself...It's so painful but you just have to let go....

She did all these to me when i needed her support for my professional exam coming up next tomorrow.

I loved her but see my life now

I guess she opted for a man who would care for her and not d other way round. Everyone wants what best for them.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
maximusprime2000:

From experience she know what she is doing by HAPPILLY making another guy feel like a boss while d op looks like a muppet. discussion with her will only triggers his mumu button. If i tell u my current situation u will cry for me. Wen i hear people say true love is wicked and blind i dont understand cos av been a player all my life. Experience is a mean teacher o. I woke up with pain in my chest every morning now hopin i get well soon. Swift actions is d only way d op can take his balls and respect back from her now. dat will send better msg to her cos talk to her is too cheap.
When d player gets played. Karmic vibes.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maximusprime2000: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
condemn:

She will bring her pussy for you in 2 years time. Make sure you reject it
Of course wen the shit goes down. And make sure u gang rape her.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maximusprime2000: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When d player gets played. Karmic vibes.

Warn yourself before i change am for you
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
maximusprime2000:

Warn yourself before i change am for you
That was what you wrote naw. You gotta taste some dose of d medicine youve been dishing out naw. tongue
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maximusprime2000: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That was what you wrote naw. You gotta taste some dose of d medicine youve been dishing out naw. tongue
Karma is a bitch� . U will learn ur own lesson too. mtchww
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
maximusprime2000:

Karma is a bitch� . U will learn ur own lesson too. mtchww
Done and dusted... Lols
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maximusprime2000: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
Reminds me of one female Nairalander who thought she could spice her relationship up by making her BF get jealous always while she was actually faithful.

Well, dude dumped her. grin
Only unserious girlfriend does dat. She is only lookin for mumu buttons in him.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by genaro2000(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry
sylvez:
When i confronted her about one of the guys, she said how will i be asking her weda she is seeing a married man, that the man is a married man na!!!

To cut long story short, i love my woman but sometimes love is not just enough...

We didn't break up, three weeks ago she told me she will travel for a cousin's wedding...i didn't know she traveled for her traditional wedding....she sent me the pictures today and informed me that her white wedding is next weekend.

We never broke up!!!

All the while i was dating myself...It's so painful but you just have to let go....

She did all these to me when i needed her support for my professional exam coming up next tomorrow.

grin grin sir no offense but I think you are more stupid than the op
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by galadima77(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stop loving and get down to what you came for..
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bleep fake love
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by stanliwiser: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
maximusprime2000:

it will be better not say anything to those kinda babe, it is better to just end the relstionhip straight amd just say you're no more interested.

you could also play their own games
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Draken(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
She is not your girlfriend. I get that you like the girl and want her to have a good time with you but it's clear to see that she is using you. The sooner you get yourself away from her the better you will be.

I don't blame her, she basically playing the game and seeing which man will best suit her(hypergamy at its finest). Maybe one is the dick, the other man for the money and the last one for emotions.

*Hate the player don't hate the game
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Front0lane: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
you mumu never do
motionarena:
There is this girl am dating, and we love eachother or so i think.

She is fund of doing something that pisses me off.
She at times uploads her WhatsApp status with random guys but that is not the worrying part.

The strange thing is the caption that follow the status.
She will give d guys pics captions like
"My love, i will always love you"
And stuffs like that.

I have seen her do this for 3 guys on three different occasions.

When i query her and ask her why she will do such, she will say they are just ex-school friend's that the guy in particular has helped her in the past and she is just appreciating them.

And mind u this same girl i think loves me has never uploaded a pic of me on her own status to appreciate me.

I beginning to look stupid.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by fk002: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

She didnt lie to you na actually the man is a married man cheesy

Married to her of course

Pele oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's Darkest Black Woman Rejects $10.000 To Bleach Her Skin. / What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / Am Starting To Doubt My Girlfriend's Affection Towards Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.