Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married (25025 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Tembebe: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na wa o.So this one too is a celebrity now?
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Adakintroy2: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
If na AnthonyJoshua now she go begin type like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by BlackCrainte: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Stupid fans without brains.

Which man is ready to settle for an old cargo when fresh young bloods are littering Earth.

Fvck tool she can only be.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nwaonyishi69: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nairaland self. Well how much was she charged for the vacancy advert? But, her managers should have told her that even gold diggers are afraid of 'brand new second hand girls'. We are sorry aka anyi adighi ya.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by tfash96(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Y nairalanders no dey talk about "undigested asun" hin use finish d guy.. I still dey roll on the floor now

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
I love this gel when her bobby still dey stand.
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Bigflamie(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
This Uriel has a striking resemblance with one girl that served me her precious coochie those days in school.

How I lost that relationship is what I can't relate to.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by y33zluv(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Her yawa..
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
must YOU reply or comment to every post on your instagram page? there is something they call silence!
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Mariangeles(f): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
Uriel: you won't like you shoe again

Freshjones is confused.... He couldn't reason clearly but ask "why"
grin grin grin
Me sef confuse for that yab grin
Maybe na so ajebos yab dey be
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Elfaris(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
So anybody that does this BBnaija thing automatically has the title Bbnaija's........ attached to their name. chai
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Truth dey pain hence the reaction; furthermore, she's signalling her present bf to do the necessary 'see it's not like I'm pressuring you but people are beginning to insult me' grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Omoslim26: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
I must say some humans don't know how to mind thier own business

My grand father is 146 years old and he is still very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business

but it's obvious you don't follow in your grand Pa's footsteps because if you do you wouldn't be on this thread
let's pray that Hipocritesy will let you live long like your GPa Sha�

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Femeto: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Evil girl.
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by BlackCrainte: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

My grand father is 146 years old and he is still very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business

Your grand father burial go make sense be that

Enough food and booze

Please let me know when he dies with update on burial arrangement.
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Seun360(m): 2:55am On Nov 11, 2019
I actually want Anthony Joshua to marry this lady.
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by knowhowk: 3:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmm! But Marriage is a good and Honourable thing now ,Is it bad to advise someone to go and get Married ,Should such advise be taking as an Insult ,Sometimes we get so much committed and we might forgot that we are really getting old ,Someone has to remind us joor .....Sister Uriel ...The person just simply reminded you ...
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by jblinx(m): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Please nairalanders help me tell Uriel am crazy about her and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.I want her to be the sweet and lovely mother of my unborn children. Really need to contact her and let her know my intentions towards her.@Uriel hope u are reading this pls let me love and adore u for the rest of my life you are my dream woman I can't wait to meet with you plz I need your contact or you buzz me on Fb bill Jordan Roman
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by toprealman: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

146.....wow
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by toprealman: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2019
knowhowk:
Hmm! But Marriage is a good and Honourable thing now ,Is it bad to advise someone to go and get Married ,Should such advise be taking as an Insult ,Sometimes we get so much committed and we might forgot that we are really getting old ,Someone has to remind us joor .....Sister Uriel ...The person just simply reminded you ...
Have you reminded yourself that poverty is a crime?
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Abahanointed1(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Na wa oo � �
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by naijadrivablog: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2019
e fit be one blogger ask her that question so as to get news grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by dave4rella(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy

Truth be told
Menopause will soon catch up with her
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by LOGOBELT: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Lolz make we dey mind our business na

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Ojokorsamson: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Pls age is not on your side Uriel, day dey break, ogoror dey old o
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by jblinx(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2019
I want to marry you Uriel pls let me love and adore u for the rest of my life I want you to be the lovely mother of my unborn children I love everything about you I have been looking for a way to tell you this ever since I saw you at the big brother nija house you have been my dream woman I just don't know if you are going to take me serious cos I mean every word I say here pls be my woman I want to be your man all I need is your contact my number+2348033166363
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by kingkuntaval: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Adakintroy2:
If na AnthonyJoshua now she go begin type like mumu.

Na Anthony Joshua?
Re: Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married by Harabow: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Lol
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinyere Udoma And Ebele Okaro Pictured Together / Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her Birthday / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.