Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (74952 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sweerychick(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by boiz2men(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
This looks like a nollywood movie. ...

We know the sister is you...

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please

699 Likes 47 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Lonelypacifist6: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
What shall i pray

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sweerychick(f): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please
I'm married already. And it's no Nollywood story

371 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sweerychick(f): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Invite your sisters girl friend and use her for money rituals
I only need serious opinions

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Bennysam: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
All of you that comment is all useless, brother you have nothing to worry about because the guy knows the truth and the girl won’t do anything, she is fighting a lose battle

281 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
your sister ex gf missed her opportunity, her time have passed.

anyway ignore her and her lies

just leave the jealous friend alone, let her rot in bitterness and anger, avoid her at all cost and dont confront her

focus on your sister traditional marriage and then white wedding.

if after all, if she comes for forgiveness, accept forgiveness and stay away from her.

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please you and your sister should ignore the fool and focus on her upcoming wedding. Your sisters friend is just a bitter woman.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Joebanker729:
wow checkout
.. Meaning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by BlackCrainte: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
FuckBots:

See your brain. You lost it this morning sad

Why are you always seeing miserable things

Have you ever seen a sane and good thing

You need to check into a psychiatric and spiritual home

17 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Why are you always seeing miserable things

Have you ever seen a sane and good thing

You need to check into a psychiatric and spiritual home
You better go and pick up your brain before waste management pack am go incinerate am.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

You watch too much of Yoruba Film
My dear sister, ur young sister has my full support, her wedding is a success. Pls invite her over so she can die finally

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sweerychick(f): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Please you and your sister should ignore the fool and focus on her upcoming wedding. Your sisters friend is just a bitter woman.
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by midnighter(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
ojun50:

You watch too much of Yoruba Film
My dear sister, ur young sister has my full support, her wedding is a success. Pls invite her over so she can die finally

Invite her so she can do something terrible

Make sure that girl doesnt get access to the food oh

Just make sure she doesn't near that wedding

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image
.. Yes,she is supposed to be angry because its her lose but you and your sis should not let it bother you. For now listen to the said guy and focus on you sis upcoming wedding.She wants an already made guy so let her wait for her own.This should teach some ladies a lesson.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Block her number and ignore her totally. She's definitely a sore loser. You guys can threaten to lock her up if she continues with her nonsense.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sweerychick(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Block her number and ignore her totally. She's definitely a sore loser. You guys can threaten to lock her up if she continues with her nonsense.
I've thought about locking her up, but my sis guy said we should ignore her, let's not go to that extent

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by WaywardSon(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
extract your sis from that place, let her be careful and avoid "pls meet me at X let me apologize to you" from that friend cos women be loco these days

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sacx: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2019
You don't have a problem

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by iCauseTrouble: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Humphrizy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is a case of you "One seem not to know the value of what he or she has until he or she lose(s) it "

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921"519"59 if you need any Brand New or American used (IPhone or Samsung) Phones and laptops.

6 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Quality20(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
its not a new thing
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Gudguyz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Everything in this life no dey stable

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Sweetcollins: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Life rolls

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by biafranbaby(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ladies and their wahalas sef.

The guy never marry them, them don dey give am full headache already.

6 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by dalhjana: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nairaland and all this their mumu story because dem need comment..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
They’ve come with stories again. Next thread, please!

11 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by happney65: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tell us the truth..You are the one.. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.