Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (74958 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by kevotek1000(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
As a teacher my candid advice is for you to teach her lessons. Marry her friend.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by egwekwe: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
F
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ikhalyfah(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Somebody remind me never to do girls!
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by grandstar(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Best advise is to keep that girl at arms length/ That lady is determined to wreck your sister's life and she had better watch her back.

If possible, it won't be a bad idea if the guy is posted abroad and they stay there forever.

One thing about jealousy is that it is very hot at the beginning, but in time it cools down. It is just too hot too handle now by the shallow minded girl but with time, her temper with cool.

Presently, your sister's wedding is all that is on her mind. What is hurting her is that her life is empty. If she was married to man richer than your sister's beau, she won't really care.

No one knows tomorrow. She could fall into the hands of a wealthy man or she can become an old frustrated spinster (which I suspect)having spun eligible men that were not financially up to her standard. It is worse now as the bar is raised higher. She'll want to marry a man either as rich as your sister fiance or even richer. That will seriously complicate things.

She may eventually become a prayer warrior or even a pastor. looking for that elusive prince charming until her brain resets. Just be careful and watch her back. That lady is out for blood

sweerychick

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ise82(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Naija gals and ready made guys. Vultures girls everywhere. Now the food is ready she’s now in love. Omo alee jatijati.

13 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Omoslim26: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nollywood stories are always dry devoid of intelligence even Op had the mind of pushing this nonsense to FP

radarada
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Enemyofpeace: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Owo lobirin mo
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
as long as your sisters fiance is over the other chick, i don't see what the issue is.
the only thing is that your sister and her fiance have to completely sever ties with the other lady
i hope the guy doesn't still have any feelings for that chick, because i can almost guarantee she will try to seduce him in some way

hope this is not fabu sha. how a person with teaching experience only gets 5 year contract job with exxon mobil - particularly as contracts are typically on a yearly basis, subject to renewal -
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Enemyofpeace: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I'm married already. And it's no Nollywood story
show us your wedding certificate or we don't believe tì

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by edward1106(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I'm married already. And it's no Nollywood story

Right now, the man in question speaking up to counter that lady is your sister's only defence. Anything else will be that you and your sis are something else. Let the man at the middle do the fighting or talking for her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Sirjamo: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Take this to Alaba, some movie producers will turn it to money for you.

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Myhusband(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
after wedding plan don set you cum dey ask for advise. abeg move on with the wedding but did your sis inform her friend when the guy propose and when the relationship started going on?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by princeFAD: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
I will advise your sister to be very careful wherever she goes. She should take her security very serious. Her friend is enbittered already and she could go extra miles to hurt or try to eliminate your sister. It may be advisable if you report her to the police. Let them inviter her and warn her. This will stop any evil plan she might have for your sister

8 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

Is your sister a banker?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by 001emeretus: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
[

Anyway just tell your sister's friend not to be angry that I will come and marry her this Saturday.... U hear...leave those lies, they no fit do ur sister anything... We are with you...

uote author=sweerychick post=83912286]Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..[/quote]
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by MusaDanladi1: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I've thought about locking her up, but my sis guy said we should ignore her, let's not go to that extent
Get a lawyer and Sue her useless gold-digging ass for defamation of character and threaten to lock her up. Cos the way that werey girl is she will only add more lies to the ones she's already spreading around. Nip it in the bud before she does the extreme.

7 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by extremelygolden: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
How did his ex got wind of his proposed wedding with your sister, especially since they are no longer room mates? Your sister would have called to inform her.

You see, ehen, we are sometimes the architect of our problems.

Advise your sister to ignore her and never divulge the date of her wedding to her or to any of their mutual friends, especially the ones with leaking mouth.

6 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by AfroKnight: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
That guy used your sister as a rebound just to pepper his ex. grin

I hope he is ready to stick to his new decision.

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Chuks9000: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you worry about the opinions of others, you might never enjoy your own life.
Dont let the desperate girl get your attention. Except you wish to silence her permanently which comes at an irredeemable price.
Just move on.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Ginaz(f): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Amudeneogu: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2019
just tell your sister to Ignore her and continue to plan her wedding, but let her fortifies herself with prayer because the people of this word are wicked

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Get her arrested and charge her with perjury simple.
Ensure she gets a full cup of disgrace in the court room.

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by edoairways: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2019
I think I blame your sister for trusting her friend without applying wisdom. A simple wedding without her friend's knowledge would have resolved this. It doesn't end there as your sister's friend is out on a mission to wrecked her friend's marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Ewedegubbler: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Collect that friend's pant let me use it for yahoo plus
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2019
What issue? You don't have to do anything please go and sleep. grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by samisj4real(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2019
From my vast experience in nollywood movies, na Acid they settle this kin matter las las

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Grupo(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2019
happney65:
Tell us the truth..You are the one.. grin grin

Don't mind her.

I'm even doubting the entire story.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stanliwiser: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..
Your sister broke the don't "date my friend from our circle" but she owes here no single apology.
The pained soul could go to hell for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.