Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby (1134 Views)

A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
President Buhari with The Most Rev'd Justin Welby, The Archbishop of Canterbury at the Lambeth Palace London on 10th Nov 2019

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sai Muhammadu Buhari

God bless you Mr President

God ble Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by zionmde: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
sarrki:
Sai Muhammadu Buhari

And wat impact does that have on Nigerians who are seriously suffering because of his policies?
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Sai Muhammadu Buhari

[/s]
thunder blaster Buhari in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by budaatum: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by PFRB: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Partners in crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by SLAP44: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
This picture again? grin

Made front page more than twice before.
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Our oppressors
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by Sunofgod(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Devil's...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by dignity33: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
That bishop that can't advice you of seating in your country something beginning to tell me that this so called bishop is partnering Buhari in crime against Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by netpro(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Haters are in severe pain.
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by plaindealer: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
zionmde:

And wat impact does that have on Nigerians who are seriously suffering because of his policies?

The fact that you are suffering doesn't mean the rest of Nigeria is suffering. Are you people the only Nigerians living inside Nigeria?

Pack your load and leave Nigeria if it's too unbearable for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by CrimeKsmart: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
According to Igbos terrorists, Buhari wants to Christianize Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by zionmde: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

The fact that you are suffering doesn't mean the rest of Nigeria is suffering. Are you people the only Nigerians living inside Nigeria?

Pack your load and leave Nigeria if it's too unbearable for you.
Lol
So Nigerians are not suffering abi?
Tell me something else

Meanwhile I can still keep u in my house and pay u double of wat u earn now
So don't think that puting urself in d shoes of millions of Nigerians who are suffering means u are actually suffering
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by helinues: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Se op dey follow Buhari from bumber to fender ni?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by helinues: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2019
zionmde:

Lol
So Nigerians are not suffering abi?
Tell me something else

Meanwhile I can still keep u in my house and pay u double of wat u earn now
So don't think that puting urself in d shoes of millions of Nigerians who are suffering means u are actually suffering

So many billionaires on NL
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by orisa37: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2019
JUST IN. PLEASE BEWARE OF FULANISATION AND ISLAMISATION OF CANTERBURY. HE IS A SUNII/SHIIT MUHAMMAD.
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by orisa37: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2019
SMART AND LIFELY MUHAMMAD
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by PFRB: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
The man that perpetrated oil crime in Nigeria while working in Elf now Total.
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by zionmde: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2019
helinues:

Am not a billionaire but I can surely tell ur level by ur write up.
Wicked souls
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by helinues: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
zionmde:

Am not a billionaire but I can surely tell ur level by ur write up.

Wicked souls

Why not tell us...

Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by FakeManna: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Why not tell us...
[/s]
shut up
Re: President Buhari With The Most Rev'd Justin Welby by Naijiant: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Post Office Road, Mushin Lagos Nigeria / Stay At Home - FG Advises Senior Citizens As Coronavirus Spreads Worldwide / 238 New Cases Of Covid 19 recorded today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.