Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt (66832 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Skmoda360(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Which stir again una for say stew......eti ya were eyin bloggers won you.....rabbish post undecided wink
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by LOGOBELT: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Make una just leave this happy girl, everyone has the right to be happy

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Skmoda360(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:
WOW, THIS IS SUCH A GREAT FEAT!

I AM SUPER PROUD OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

TACHA HAS ASSURED NIGERIANS THAT HER BUTT WILL HELP BOOST OUR ECONOMY, GDP, CREATE JOBS AND IMPROVE LIVES.

WE ARE SO PROUD OF TACHA'S BUTT.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS HAVE PROMISED TO LIASE WITH ALL STAKEHOLDERS SO THEY WILL LOOK INTO TACHA'S "BUTT BUSINESS" FOR POSSIBLE EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH IS IN LINE WITH THE DIVERSIFICATION AGENDA OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

TACHA'S BUTT WILL BE EXPORTED IN DIFFERENT SIZES, COLOURS AND SHAPES. A BUTT IS ESTIMATED $5000 IN THE BLACK MARKET. THAT IS EVEN MORE VALUABLE THAN CRUDE!

THIS PRECIOUS BUTT BUSINESS WILL CREATE 5000 DIRECT JOBS AND 500,000,000 INDIRECT JOBS.

CHEERS TO MEDIOCRITY!

CHEERS TO NONSENSE!

CHEERS TO MISPLACED PRIORITIES!

CHEERS TO GROSS ILLITERACY!

CHEERS TO OUR TRUE IDENTITY!
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Notatribalist(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2019
billynoni:
Nice insights and explanations, thanks... But then, since they haven't released it officially, cancer still has "can't be cured yet" tag.
my brother they can never release it.If they do their business will die. Mean while if you know anyone suffering from cancer kindly alert me.check this picture out.

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Prymestrr:
The thought of fishy odour from the pussy just killed the fun of watching her shake that ass embarassed
Are u sure you will ever marry?
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Perficio: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Do you want to make some extra income without having to do so much?

Join my WhatsApp group and let me show you how you can make 40k-80k monthly without any capital and having to put in so much time

Note: this is not going to make you rich
It is not a get-rich-quick scheme
It's just to help you make some cash at your free time

Click on this link

https:///Dy9V0wOchng9HeiN2LafCm
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Prymestrr(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Are u sure you will ever marry?
Been there, done that, not having a sequel anytime soon. embarassed
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
That's the only currency she can use to buy her way through to the fame... Waywardness everywhere....

I wonder how a country can be great by projecting nonsense and paying lip service to what make a country great...
I wouldn't be surprise if one lover boy will come forward and donate 50 million of naira for just twerking...

jApa is on my mind... If you know you know
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by succri(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2019
i mean , what else could she do ? undecided undecided undecided undecided ...
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by error4040: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Macsjebs:
Tacha, here is a gift for you
this one touch me Deep grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by namexyz: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2019
fools everywhere, meanwhile check out this freebies
call/caht 07066161345

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by skyfather09(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Prymestrr:
The thought of fishy odour from the pussy just killed the fun of watching her shake that ass embarassed
whoa... mehn that was brutal.
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:

TACHA HAS ASSURED NIGERIANS THAT HER BUTT WILL HELP BOOST OUR ECONOMY, GDP, CREATE JOBS AND IMPROVE LIVES.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS HAVE PROMISED TO LIASE WITH ALL STAKEHOLDERS SO THEY WILL LOOK INTO TACHA'S "BUTT BUSINESS" FOR POSSIBLE EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH IS IN LINE WITH THE DIVERSIFICATION AGENDA OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

TACHA'S BUTT WILL BE EXPORTED IN DIFFERENT SIZES, COLOURS AND SHAPES. A BUTT IS ESTIMATED $5000 IN THE BLACK MARKET. THAT IS EVEN MORE VALUABLE THAN CRUDE!

THIS PRECIOUS BUTT BUSINESS WILL CREATE 5000 DIRECT JOBS AND 500,000,000 INDIRECT JOBS.

CHEERS TO MEDIOCRITY!

CHEERS TO NONSENSE!

just imagine! mtcheww
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Life0Life: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:

CHEERS TO MEDIOCRITY!

CHEERS TO NONSENSE!

Sarcasm from another planet
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
That's the only thing she is good at,,,,,, I know her stupid follower will come after me brainless...

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by shedy03(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
All this dan iska that are celebrities, they will keep spoiling our children wallahi.
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Officialcartel(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Waste

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Victory98: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nor be small tins
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by bewla(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
decatalyst:
What else can she offer?

We keep on 'glorifying' and celebrating nonsense! They keep objectifying themselves as sex symbol without any meaningful thing to contribute!

By the way, in Zlatan's voice "what is smelling"
Zombie
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by paparazi1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
decatalyst:

Say that to your mother and all female gender in your linage, you slowpoke!
E pain nam, abeg cry small
small
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by paparazi1(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2019
decatalyst:

Say that to your mother and all female gender in your linage, you slowpoke!
E pain nan lol, wisdom demands
that you choose your words wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.