Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out (72133 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by enomakos(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

There are two kinds of spurs nowadays, those who no longer wear their panties and those who still manage to wear their panties.

In marketing, product samples are freebies given to prospective customers to have a taste of a particular good before purchase is made.
Toke of late, borrowed a leaf from Zodwa Wabantu, so that the guys who carry her at events may have a natural feel of her soft bum before they order for her market.

Moreover, in statistics and quality assurance, a sample is a subset capable of representing a whole statistical population. If a tangible sample of the whole country have accessed her pantless market in the private, there isn't a need to cover her market in the public anymore.
agreedd
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Yoruba people called it Roforofo
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Allsingles: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2019
She showing men her body for them to come and have some good time with her with almost zero cost
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Even with the make up, her face still looks scary... I hate to think of what it would look like without all the cosmetics.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Yoighaman(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2019
4 things:

- She seems desperate for a partner.
- She needs media attention to stay in people's faces. Her thoughts "If 'ordinary' Tasha can successfully do it, why can't I".
- She looks diminished.
-Forget all the bashing, her market is still hot, you can only speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by DonBenny77(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Hoelosho!
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by bizhop01: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Ugly

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Koralords: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Despite all the make up you can still see she is trying too hard to be pretty
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Toke is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by samteebiz3: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Celebration of foolery is now an acceptable madness in our most pathetic generation but as for me I refuse to be a fool or join the gang of fools.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Her makeup is badly done but that body is banging

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by iamethan(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:
What kinda bleeped up net shoe is that undecided
lol the shoe ugly no be small. �
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by bonnyhope: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
madness
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
This kind of Nonsense shouldnt be making fp. gradually turning into garbage land. Seun take note
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by namexyz: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2019
we meet even fools popular online.
check this out.
call/chat u son 07066161345

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by tfash96(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2019
She looks like yahoo boy's victim
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by SEGLIZ: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
By the time I wake up tomorrow morning, this must have hit FP..

Make I go sleep

you were right sure it deed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Walai no be lie

Even with all the plastic nyansh and hips Toke still worwor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Bia OP it's too early for rubbish oo how can dis news bring down the price of fuel radarada

abeg who don watch Jon Wick part4
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Skmoda360(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Bellgal:
Wonderful creature.
What is wonderful in this now?

In other news, I need sponsor for my IFOD application.......
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Nmezor(f): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Trash undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by cybriz82(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Dis old woman is def on drugs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
ee b like say I dey learn work...

abeg, woman wey dress like this, how una take dey knw say she nor wey pant?
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Jaybihel25(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2019
What else she got? Brain? Nadah!
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Kingrefreshed: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Media personality and Actress, Toke Makinwa has been trending on social media after she uploaded no bras and panties pictures which seems to have become a norm for her.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/toke-makinwa-causes-stir-as-she-steps.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfEALq3pmU8

After watching this video, honestly American Embassy called me and sent me 3 visas and was pleading in a letter that I should please consider their offer.

Thank you Toke!
Thank You nairaland!
Thank you Nigeria.

I have made it in life.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2019
What exactly is wrong with this woman?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Charly68: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Yeyebrity
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Slimsly100(f): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2019
See as she be like witch wey just confess
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Bellotelli: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
So we should start masturbating
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Mekenz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
adedayoa2:
at 35?
at 35 she should act her age already, she should desist from all these useless display of her nude.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
They look sexy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.