Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized (82754 Views)

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by obisiv(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Read and learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2019
maasoap:

Just because a man is being forced to do it doesn't mean that blood will not rush to the area, you can't stop the blood from flowing into the area. And blood is all it needs.

Your comment is equivalent to those who would say that just because a rape victim "moaned" during the assault, that she enjoyed it.

So what u are saying that, in a real violent and forceful situation... as a man u will have an erecetion? As in, like someone point a gun to ur head, or holding a knife, someone smashes u to the ground, dragging ur shorts or trousers the way women get raped sometimes...u will have an erection

I have not read the confessions of a real adult female rape victim...but I do not expect that a woman being forced against her will somehow still moan in enjoyment?? .i begto differ
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
obisiv:
Read and learn.

Thank you.

1stopRudeness read the screenshots and be informed.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Panther123: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Praizenewstv:
See More Photos That has got people talking about Male rape Victims ==> HERE

More
people might not take this serious because it looks like a biological impossibility. For there to be a penetration, the Brian has to send nerve impulse to the organ. But how can this happen under compulsion?
Last last, the ladies could be guilty of mere assault.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by sofiscatedmoron: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

E pain am... i am enjoying those tears baby grin
na u e dey pain pass

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Michelle ...u are making it sound like consent is always verbal?? U keep screaming consent. That’s how u women redefined rape and husbands started getting jailed for sleeping with their wives....
What exactly is consent?? If u come to me and say let’s go shopping and I said no, but u dragged me to the mall and bring out my debit card and started shopping...at the end can I get u arrested for theft??
Manytime from start the end of a consentual sexual ...:consent isn’t given in words...it all starts with a seduction....does it mean one of them probably ddnt want it at just because there’s was no verbal “yes”

.sometime I don’t wanna have sex, a girl comes on to me...and I have an errection and we get down to it...does that mean She raped me because my pen!s said the yes but my mouth ddnt...
No one is justify rape ....I just believe that when an adult man in a forceful, fearful, violent situation which are the criteria of rape(a force ful act), he shouldn’t have an erection unless he was induced by a fast acting intravenous chemical.....
The last paragraph of yours paints rape as a situation whereby a lady comes and asks for sex,he says no,she seduces him he gets erection and he starts thrusting in her vagina. That is not rape!
We are talking of a man being pinned by several ladies,his penis is been sucked forcefully to bring about erection or massaged to bring about erection and she mounts on top of him making the movement as the sex is going.
We know that a man penis can be stimulated by what his eyes see,we aso know his penis can be made to be erect by sucking at it or massaging it(forcefully in this case). In sex its not just men that perform the movement. sex is not just a man thrusting into a vagina
You are not considering that the erect penis is not brought about by his own will in this scenario but by the lady assaulting him sexually to make his penis upright.

I didn't say only a verbal no matters,bodily reactions like resistance,struggle et al does matter,you on the other is using JUST erection of his penis as a determinant as to whether the sex was consensual or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
obisiv:
Read and learn.

1stopRudeness
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Men think being raped by a woman is something to be proud about
You never know what is going on in the life of the woman who raped you
Na when person wey get disease rape you,na then u go no say rape no good

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
pansophist:

Though I do not condone the rape, I can understand why people will not take him seriously, laugh at him, and will not give him the social immunity accorded to female rape victims. It is also the same way people did not take Cecilie Fjellhoy seriously when she was heartbroken that a guy he met on Tinder scammed her of 200k, they laugh at her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbhsxGSHUc8

Men are notoriously known for being the prime rapist, and women for being gold diggers, so when you swipe positions, it is laughable to most people. Won't you also laugh when a goat kill a lion? like come on, Lion life matter, but really? grin

To make it worse, this guy big and tough like Hulk Hogan, then raped by three y girls? How him prick take stand sef? cheesy

Na you sabi, me sef de laugh am tongue
Exactly that is my point. According to statistics the number of men raping women outnumbers the vice versa.
Plus you see the guys being proud of it and wishing to be raped.
Stereotype also play a big role.
When a female rape victim speak up,she gets silenced by men,but now in the case of men he is silenced by both women and his fellow men making it difficult for the issue to be addresed.

We don't put humanity first,before addressing situations, we only address cases on "who" is being hurt.
The man thing is a human is hurt,that is what matters most, not if the human is male,female,gay,lesbian etc..

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Panther123: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Praizenewstv:
A man has recounted how he was raped by three ladies while he was in his 2nd year in the University and no one believed or did anything about it, praizenews report.

The man, Ezemmuo Nkanu took to his social media page to reveal that being raped by three ladies in the University is an incident that has refused to leave his head and how every November 10 reminds him of that day.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/ezemmuo_nkanu/status/1193432281408561152?s=19

Many male rape victims hardly get the care they require. What do you think ?

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-raped-by-three-ladies-in-the-university-reveals-how-traumatized-it-left-him/

Except they guy is hiding a Material fact. He could have taken some stimulator and the ladies wanted to exploit it and vent their urge. The scenario is this. They are roommates and the guy's girlfriend visited and had it with the guy who was rock hard under some substance . the girlfriend told the other girls who in turn want to have their own shares.
Drug can cause some kind of permanent erectile dysfunction that will make him respond to even goat under a real threat of violence.

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Panther123: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The last paragraph of yours paints rape as a situation whereby a lady comes and asks for sex,he says no,she seduces him he gets erection and he starts thrusting in her vagina. That is not rape!
We are talking of a man being pinned by several ladies,his penis is been sucked forcefully to bring about erection or massaged to bring about erection and she mounts on top of him making the movement as the sex is going.
We know that a man penis can be stimulated by what his eyes see,we aso know his penis can be made to be erect by sucking at it or massaging it(forcefully in this case). In sex its not just men that perform the movement. sex is not just a man thrusting into a vagina
You are not considering that the erect penis is not brought about by his own will in this scenario but by the lady assaulting him sexually to make his penis upright.

I didn't say only a verbal no matters,bodily reactions like resistance,struggle et al does matter,you on the other is using JUST erection of his penis as a determinant as to whether the sex was consensual or not.

like seriously, are you a learner ? Even if Rihana mount me and do all those stuff when im terriefied, I will remain frigid.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by mixratio(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
just thinking, can three ladies over power me physically? except they are maybe trained fighters

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Ferdyn: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol, asif he is at gun point. please kindly take a second view at that big man at his 200 level in school and tell whether he wont summon strenght to struggle out of the situation if fire from a lighter and not sex was what those ladies were to apply to his organ. I mean except he was on some sedative, it would take more than three hefty men throwing punches to take such a man down. He dint even mention himself being rope tied or he was very small to be well contained at then.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Fweshspice(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
maasoap:

Is this true? Though I read about one Northern man with 5 wives where the older 4 got jealous of the younger and new wife. So, they decided to teach their husband a lesson, grabbed him and took turns to rape him. Na so they raped their own husband to death. About two or less years ago
All True bro..The guy was raped cuz he left his Ex Girlfriend who happened to be a cultist, So she got back to him by planning with her colleagues to Rape the guy.. No point sugarcoating anything bro..!
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okay then. Cue the ignorant “I wish it was me” comments from male Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by damosky12(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

You can't get aroused when it's under duress

Arousal is a physical reaction to psychological disposition towards wanting to have sex

If your mind is not there, your prick won't respond

First, the effect of fear could either be both extreme: making it hard or making it flaccid.

It should be noted that erections aren’t just about sexual arousal, many men experience “reflex erections, which can happen when a man is nervous, scared, angry, or under stress.”

https://duckofminerva.com/2015/12/mens-unexpected-erections-are-a-liability-on-the-battlefield-and-other-ways-mens-bodies-put-female-soldiers-at-risk.html

Now, when there is direct stimulation, it is almost impossible for a healthy person not to respond biologically. Remember, it's just about blood flow.

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Panther123:
like seriously, are you a learner ? Even if Rihana mount me and do all those stuff when im terriefied, I will remain frigid.
are you using yourself and some/most men ability to remain frigid as standard for all men or you are arguing with science that states sometimes an erection can come from stress or slight stimulation?

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by pansophist(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Exactly that is my point. According to statistics the number of men raping women outnumbers the vice versa.
Plus you see the guys being proud of it and wishing to be raped.
Stereotype also play a big role.
When a female rape victim speak up,she gets silenced by men,but now in the case of men he is silenced by both women and his fellow men making it difficult for the issue to be addresed.

We don't put humanity first,before addressing situations, we only address cases on "who" is being hurt.
The man thing is a human is hurt,that is what matters most, not if the human is male,female,gay,lesbian etc..

Abi o, abeg, help me tell them.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by BluntBoy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
You cannot rape a guy that easily that's why. How will you get a scared man's dick to rise attention to start firing bullet

Okay let's assume the first lady succeeds in working his scared dick to rise, how possible for the 2nd, 3rd ladies to achieve the feat of making him get erection when he has probably ejaculated and tired + scared

Male rape happens but very rare and mostly common to underage boys....not full grown men abeg angry

Stop this nonsense.

If only many of you read more on basic biology, you will not be exhibiting so much ignorance.

There is a difference between sexual desire and physical stimulation. An erect penis might go flaccid after an orgasm but it can get erect again as a physiological response to fear, anxiety and such types of emotions. This is a purely reflexive action which you have no control over just as you don't have control over your heartbeat. Study says men can have up to 5 erections in one night without even sexual desires. Some people even wake up with an erection in the morning without necessarily having had any sexual desires or even have sexual desires. Things like erections and the lubrication of the vagina are caused by a neurological system, and even fear can trigger this system. Fear can make your penis erect and can make your vagina lubricate. And orgasm is a reflex to physical stimulation. So, if he gets physically stimulated, he will ejaculate. Fear may delay or even fasten ejaculation and still make the penis get erect again. It is simple Biology.

And stop saying male rape is rare. It happens very well but it is largely unreported and undocumented. Just like domestic violence against men.

2 Likes

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
11thScorpio:
Well I wouldn't know but how did your pono manage to stand erect through the rounds? Did you attain orgasm? Hold on, I mean explain what really happened.....weakling
na that point i don't understand,
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by bitingcool: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
YelloweWest:
How did his dick stay hard?

Same question U wanted to ask. When they rape a guy, does he have an erection or they do it on a flaccid penis. How does it work
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
You cannot rape a guy that easily that's why. How will you get a scared man's dick to rise attention to start firing bullet

Okay let's assume the first lady succeeds in working his scared dick to rise, how possible for the 2nd, 3rd ladies to achieve the feat of making him get erection when he has probably ejaculated and tired + scared

Male rape happens but very rare and mostly common to underage boys....not full grown men abeg angry
that's it, na underage boys them dey rape, me too was raped but as underage, by my friend sister, i think i was just 9 then, aunty Esther should be 20 then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

You can't get aroused when it's under duress

Arousal is a physical reaction to psychological disposition towards wanting to have sex

If your mind is not there, your prick won't respond

That’s what I’ve been trying to say...duress, fear, forceful situation are mind impairing conditions they don’t go together with erection...but I keep reading some weird research
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So what u are saying that, in a real violent and forceful situation... as a man u will have an erecetion? As in, like someone point a gun to ur head, or holding a knife, [s]someone smashes u to the ground, dragging ur shorts or trousers [/s] the way women get raped sometimes...u will have an erection

Yeah, with gun to your head or knife to throat, a simple sustained massage to your prick will make your blood flood the area at last. It's beyond your will bro.
*With man as a rape victim, there won't be smashing to the ground or dragging of trousers because of the masculinity of man, it's mostly impossible. Ladies knew better, they would simply come with guns or hefty men that would make you surrender without putting up any resistance. You know, lady cultists are the ones mostly guilty of this in Nigeria

I have not read the confessions of a real adult female rape victim... but I do not expect that a woman being forced against her will somehow still moan in enjoyment?? .i begto differ

Nothing more to discuss

1 Like

Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by BotherMleeper(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That’s what I’ve been trying to say...duress, fear, forceful situation are mind impairing conditions they don’t go together with erection...but I keep reading some weird research

I don't know what stuff you're reading but i know even hunger and being broke impede erections, talk more of fearful and panic-inducing situations.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by AnalQueenluci: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlueAir:
Yen yen yen.this gay line is STALE.find something else freak grin ..I always speak the truth and ur first nightmare with me started when I got u banned for beeging and wooing analqueenluci for sex in her male child rape thread. ..lemme prove it suckker..

Ishilove mynd44 lalasticlala probable took down the thread[s][/s]

I can not rape a man ,u mistake me to husbandsnatcha dear
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
BotherMleeper:

I don't know what stuff you're reading but i know even hunger and being broke impede erections, talk more of fearful and panic-inducing situations.

Haven’t u been reading thru this thread?....where do I think I saw the weird research I’m talking about
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by BlueAir: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok.but u both have mind bogging monikers.forgive my curiousity tho but ive been itching to ask..are u queen in anal sex? Orr u just pull toes with that moniker?
AnalQueenluci:

I can not rape a man ,u mistake me to husbandsnatcha dear
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Dude is in weed. A man cannot be raped. But in law and in biology or medicine.

See s 357 Criminal code.

Or the case of Upahar v state.

I won't go into details about how the biological and medical part.

Btw, the guy made lots of grammatical errors

You are taken seriousLY; not serious. Example. No one took me SERIOUSLY.

It's that FATEFUL day, not faithful.

I did the corrections with love not i too know.
We all make mistakes. Nobody sabi all.

Finally who Engrish epp. lol

Safarigirl. Educate me on this.
Re: Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized by safarigirl(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
bobobooge:

Safarigirl. Educate me on this.
tge key ingredient of rape is penile penetration, since a man cannot be penetrated by a woman, he cannot be raped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.