Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This (874 Views)

What Year Did You Finish SECONDARY SCHOOL, Let's Tell You Your Age / Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This by JizzyB(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Yoruba mothers are one of the
best when it comes 2 child
upbringing. Yoruba mothers
produce d best range of slaps i.e
Igbati, Ifoti, Igbaju, Igbarun, If
orun,Ifakun,Ila
di and Abara.
These slaps will make
you think u were adopted.
Igbati will make u correct your
wrongs instantly. The beauty of
Ifoti is, you will confess your sins on the
spot.
Igbarun, Igbaju and Iforun
will make you expose those who
committed the crime with you without
hesitation. Abara and Iladi will
make you pee on your new pant.

And apart from Igbaju, we have
an advanced one called Igbaju
Oloyi, when you receive this one
You'll lose balance and your head
will go into "auto-search" as you'll
be wondering what hit you
Oh! Igbaju Oloyi.......it can reset
sum1 to 3D (Deaf,Dumb and Daft)
You'll be told 'let's go home' and
you'll reply 'it's in my pocket'........
LOL....

God bless our parents 4 the good
upbringing. Regardless of how
caring your mother is, you would
have experienced these, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This by Celestine05: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This by Bigstartv: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2019
E dey alrite,
Hello fam❤.. .. There Is this WhatsApp tv � I joined, it's called *Big Star's TV �❤�,Join & Say No to being Boredom Ever Again ☺*
The *Big Star's Tv* � offers you the best, including *Unending Giveaways �* (���for the first 3 to view our status each day) �
*Funny Memes �, Hilarious Videos �, Breaking News � �, Daily Trends ���, Daily Facts �� and Much More�������* *kindly follow the link ���*
https:///2349078983479?text=Hello%20am________%2Creferred%20by%20%0A________

(1) (Reply)

Buffalo / A Ma Rejected By Both Eaven And Hell / Whats Your Funniest Thread On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.