Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] (6670 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Application For Digital Economy Employability Programme / Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
dayo2me:
Kindly help me out, please Nigerians

Did you vote for Buhary during the 2019 elections ?
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by fattprince(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm so down right now that I really need your help. I don't want you to assist me with money. I just want you to help me by employing me either as a cashier in your betting shop or an attendant in your game lounge. We are on holidays now and I will need money for school fees hostel and feeding when we resume in January. Good people of Nairaland I will work with integrity and also work very hard for whosoever is willing to help. I stay at Bariga Lagos for those close to this area to make the work less stressful.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Adenle041(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2019
BLUELemon:
hi please can I also key into this. Can I help you sell

Yes, you could. Send me a mail. So we talk further. ioafurnitureworld@gmail.com
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Adenle041:

OK thanks. Done
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Sorry op...i understand how you feel....things are really hard nowadays.....wish i had enough i for send u something... No vex

Join my channel and learn how to make money online.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Adenle041:

I have replied you
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adenle041:

you have been online and you did not reply...
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by fattprince(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Progress62:
If its not affecting you, you will not understand what this Op is going through,
I know what it feels like
Nobody want to help but if somebody die of hunger, you will write RIP.
I have searched for job, not successful
But i cant beg because if i do, i will still get the same reply like the one am seeing here.
Nigerians its too bad to redicule someone that needs ur help.
Bull's-eye. You have said it all. I don't know if you have a lot I mean a lot just help with a little and if you have a little shut the Bleep up rather than talking trash and still not helping. Anyways

1 Like

Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Adenle041(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
BLUELemon:
you have been online and you did not reply...

My phone always stays online. But in a meeting will get back to you via mail shortly.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adenle041:

My phone always stays online. But in a meeting will get back to you via mail shortly.
no need again. forget about it.... It's not necessarily you act as if you are in a position to help bro. Don't give people hope where there seems to be non.

Goodbye
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Adenle041(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
BLUELemon:
no need again. forget about it.... It's not necessarily you act as if you are in a position to help bro. Don't give people hope where there seems to be non.

Goodbye

Apology for the delay in response.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You voted for APC! Bear it until they leave power! I have come to understand that most people begging terribly on social media platforms are confirmed supporters of this APC government!

If you know anyone who supported this government and he/she is begging for help, please do not give! The economy is biting hard on everyone, they should bear the brunt of their actions!

Don’t call me wicked! I am not..

Your observation is top notch.

They are begging from one side of this country.

And they are politically correct people..
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by wizdomnzube(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Progress62:

make i answer for the op
Where the work dey na?
True we all know say work nor dey buh man gats still find something do.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by aadoiza: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Imagine what humans have descended to. Those who've never faced real hardship in their pathetic overly-mollycoddled lives are already on here spilling jive, littering everywhere with their harrowing typical gobledegoooks. See comments fa: "you still have smartphone", "you have Internet", "I know you are here to beg" and other sickening, hard-hearted horseshit from cold-hearted numpties. My gorge rises to the revolting comments on show here, haba!!

Abi because your hustle don pay you come dey see your fellow man as lazy? Abi because dem born you privileged means say those not so fortunate to be are sub-humans? Abi una think say na everybody go fit lift himself without help? If you won't help the OP why not rather help humanity by keeping your callous, heart-wrenching and utterly peevish comments consigned to your empty breasts.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Asquare84:
You see my brother the internet never lie I was going through your post when you are requesting for house of 200 K in ajah to rent . If you have such Money for rent please I beg u it enough to start a business
Thank you for your observation. It was when I got employment in lekki around August and my employer told me that I must stay around lekki environment because the job demand I resume 7:30am all day and I reside in ikotun which made me to decline the job eventually. That's why.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2019
dayo2me:
This is what economy has done to me. I have tried all I could do to get something doing to sustain my life but all proved abortive.

This what I have been eating in the past 5 days (eba with no soup and stew, the garri get plenty stones sef) and the garri is about to finish which is going to left me with nothing. My eyes are getting dim due to plenty garri. I can't sleep.

I would like you to please help me with token to buy some food. Help change my narrative. Thank you.
you are enjoying
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Midex88(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2019
The economy is very hard
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by timothydgreat: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
my brother no bi only u ohhhhh. I have searched and searched all to no avail.
pls house I need a daily paid job, be it site or construction. I am physically fit to do any menial job. I am running an IT programme. to even see transport money is now an issue. pls help a brother
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Heineken(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
I believe next year God will bless me... I can feel it. I Don apply jobs so tey... Hope go dey next year and I must come here come say thank God.
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Dammy2me: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
God will see you through this,he is not lieing he needs help he just finished his NYSC and has been applying for jobs but nothing has come forth,he lost a job in ajah/lekki because of accommodation please don't insult him if you can't help his condition don't add salt to his wound
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Dammy2me: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Asquare84:
You see my brother the internet never lie I was going through your post when you are requesting for house of 200 K in ajah to rent . If you have such Money for rent please I beg u it enough to start a business
He got a job there but lost it because no money for the rent I know him he is hardworking if you have job offer he would gladly take it not necessarily cash
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Dammy2me: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Adenle041:

I have a proposal for you.
I have a 6x6 modern bed with two side bed made of high quality MDF material, get a buyer and earn a 10% commission on every sales.
How much do you want to sell it
Re: This Is What Economy Has Done To Me [picture] by Adenle041(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Dammy2me:

How much do you want to sell it

The 6 x 6 bed goes for 65k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Chevron Contract Job Worth It? / Masters Energy Oil And Gas / Vacancy! Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.